- Police: Suspect On The Loose After Fatally Shooting 6 Family Members In Montgomery County (20)
- President Obama Thanks Troops At New Jersey Military Base (16)
- Caller ID Scammers Could Face Fines In New Jersey (16)
- Triple Shooting Reported In Glenolden (15)
- New Survey Takes A Look At What Makes Local College Students Stick Around After Graduation (10)
- AP: Casino Union Defies Deadline In Taj Mahal Showdown (9)
- Richard Stockton College Finalizes Purchase Of Former Showboat Casino (8)
- Penn State Professor: Stephen Colbert Enabled Liberals To Feel Patriotic
- R’Nel: ‘Don’t Worry, Be Happy’
- Is A Christmas Eve Storm On The Way?
- Blogger Shares Her Experiences With Life, Love, Fitness And Motherhood In The City Of Brotherly Love
- Weather: Sunny Wednesday, Christmas Spoilers
- Showers Tonight, Then A Mild Wednesday
- Fog Will Give Way To Wet Weather Tuesday
- Clouds And Showers Return
- Sen. Toomey Defends Voting For Cromnibus Bill
- Weather: Mild In The Delaware Valley
Latest Philly Philadelphia
His car was found nearly nine miles away from the Northeast Philadelphia restaurant where he was last seen.
22 hours ago
A former Philadelphia Daycare operator has pleaded guilty to manslaughter in the drowning death of a seven-year-old boy in a dirty in-ground backyard pool.
23 hours ago
Some 400 youngsters attended the 58th annual Archbishop’s Christmas benefit for children on Thursday at the Sheraton Hotel in Center City.
24 hours ago
“He’s kind of a center of unity for the whole world, whether you’re Christian or not,” Archbishop Chaput told KYW Newsradio, “so this development has been a great blessing for the world community.”
Two of the three women who were victimized by Christian Dior Womack submitted impact statements to US District Court in Philadelphia, each saying they were still haunted by horrible memories and will never be the same.
Philadelphia FOP president John McNesby called protesters who criticize Philadelphia police “hatemongers.”
The Pennsylvania Public Utility Commission on Thursday voted 4-1 to approve the company’s application, with conditions to which it must agree.
A Philadelphia woman has pleaded guilty after her 2-year-old son picked up a loaded .357 revolver and fatally shot his 11-year-old sister.
Congressman Bob Brady (D-Pa.) says he’s been shaking his head over the sparring between Pennsylvania attorney general Kathleen Kane and Philadelphia DA Seth Williams.
Shane Montgomery, 21, disappeared three weeks ago following a night of drinking in Manayunk.
“The poll indicates a strong sense of distrust for the entire justice process among black Americans, not only for the police but for the actions of courts and prosecutors as well,” said Patrick Murray, director of the Monmouth University Polling Institute in West Long Branch, New Jersey.
A police vehicle was involved in a car accident in Germantown Thursday morning.
Police are searching for the thief who was caught on tape stealing a package that was just delivered to a home in Northeast Philadelphia.
Showers are possible on Monday and Tuesday, but the big story is a large storm system that could swing through on Christmas Eve.