- Taney’s Wide Baseball Family Prepares To Root Team at Little League Semifinals (10)
- National Park Service Bans Drones From Flying Over Appalachian Trail (8)
- Investigation Continues After Homeowner Opens Fire On Alleged Thief In Frankford (6)
- City Releases Taney Dragons Parade Details (6)
- Cops: Intoxicated Man Let Nephew, 8, Steer Moving Car In Upper Darby (6)
- Caught On Tape: Violent, Unprovoked Attack Inside Frankford Business (5)
- Health Advocates Call For More Information About Marcellus Shale Fracking (5)
- Late August Warm-Up Continues
- Above Average Temperatures Return This Week
- Sunny Stretch, Warming Up
- WEATHER BLOG: Viewer Put In Time Out
- The Sunshine Returns
- Great Weather Payback Coming
- Blog: Sprint Offers New $60 Unlimited Plan
- WI Congressman And Former VP Candidate Paul Ryan Speaks About New Book On 1210 WPHT
- Showers And Storms Then Cooler Temperatures
- UPS Stores Hit By Computer Virus, Cherry Hill One Of Them
Latest Philly Philadelphia
The fugitives, who are all U.S. citizens, were arrested upon their arrival on Sunday aboard a flight from Cancun, Mexico.
19 hours ago
Crews are on the scene of a multi-vehicle accident on the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
20 hours ago
Depending how you look at, Philadelphia is either dead last among big cities, or number one for having the worst drivers.
21 hours ago
Raghu Yandamuri, the defendant, asked for the continuance, telling the judge he needs more time to meet with his forensic pathologist, a DNA expert, and his investigator.
22 hours ago
It’s a phenomenon called “Sleep Drunkenness” or “Confusional Arousal.” For the one out of seven Americans who do suffer from this, it’s a major issue.
22 hours ago
Reginald Littlejohn has testified he just started as a substitute teacher in that kindergarten class, and on that busy morning children had just arrived.
Kuddle was designed specifically for children but lets parents monitor what their children publish and keeps access to content restricted, preventing strangers from seeing and sharing pictures.
With the last few days of summer vacation, children in the Delaware Valley will soon be back in the classroom. And two local experts have some practical wisdom for parents of children headed back to school.
KYW Newsradio 1060–08/26/2014
Police made the discovery when they went to check out a parked car that was blocking traffic.
A warning from police Monday night for women who live and work in North Philadelphia.
Two people were rushed to the hospital after a fire broke out at a rowhome in Philadelphia’s Spring Garden neighborhood.
The sweethearts of the summer will be honored with a parade kicking off a 2 p.m. on Wednesday.
Typical summer conditions make a comeback as a warmer air mass continues to build across the mid-Atlantic,
A homeowner, who says he shot a man who he thought was attempting to break into his vehicle, has been charged with murder.