- QB Bradford A Full-Go As Eagles Kickoff Camp Bradford took snaps with the first team and was not limited during the first day of workouts. Chip Kelly was confident Bradford would be ready for the start of camp, and said before the workouts began that he didn't expect any limitations for his...
- Post Trade, Boykin Suggests Chip Kelly Uncomfortable Around Black Players In a text message to Comcast SportsNet's Derrick Gunn shortly after hearing the news he was a Steeler, Brandon Boykin said Kelly is “uncomfortable around grown men of our culture,” implying that race could have been involved in the decision.
Pro Football Playoffs
- Five Facts You Didn't Know About Patriots' Cornerback Malcolm Butler Even though he is now cemented in sports history for eternity, reaching this moment never came easy for Butler. Here are five things about the man behind the interception that you might not be aware of:
- Eagles Express Confusion On Twitter After Seahawks Goal-Line Call Eagles players took to Twitter to give their takes on the Seahawks' play-call at the end of the Super Bowl.
- Winners And Losers From Super Bowl Sunday While this may sound somewhat sophomoric, losers can sometimes be winners too (think gym class in elementary school).
- Malcolm Butler The Hero In Patriots’ Super Bowl Win Over Seahawks Butler’s interception of a Russell Wilson pass with 20 seconds left Sunday sealed New England’s fourth Super Bowl title — a heart-stopping 28-24 victory over the Seattle Seahawks.
- Four Words That Defined Super Bowl XLIX The New England Patriots are Super Bowl Champions and one of the first words that comes to mind when describing this one is unbelievable.