Meet the Bermudians
- Taco Bell Launches Mobile Ordering App (16)
- Penn Course Requires Students ‘Waste Time’ Online To Earn College Credit (14)
- Study: Plants Know When They’re Being Eaten (13)
- Dunkin’ Donuts To Offer Croissant Donut (13)
- Central Bucks West Football Season Canceled Amid Hazing Allegations (11)
- Mistakes Cost Eagles In 24-20 Loss To Cardinals (10)
- Back To Court, And Maybe Prison, For Convicted Former Mob Boss Merlino (9)
- Archbishop Chaput: We Are Undergoing A Fundamental Change In The Way Americans View Religion
- Halloween Forecast: A Trick Or Treat?
- Quiet Weather For The 2nd Anniversary Of Sandy
- Local Child Baker’s Blog Inspires Others To ‘Grab Your Mixing Bowl And Measuring Cups And Join In The Fun’
- Blog: GameStop To Hire 1,000 Holiday Workers In Philly Region
- Major Temperature Swings In The Forecast This Week
- Blog: Best Time For Shopping Bargains
- Weekend Could Bring First Snowflakes Of The Season
- Big Temperature Changes This Week
- Blog: Shred/Recycling Event Saturday 11/1 For Burlington Co. Residents
Latest Philly Meet the Bermudians
When you go, you have to hit my favorite spot in Hamilton, Ascot’s Restaurant.
The golf courses in Bermuda all offer spectacular views and memorable holes.
It’s almost like a set designed by Disney. Everything seems so balmy and fresh.
You know if you really like England and the traditions Bermuda has many of them and it’s just two hours away and the climate is definitely a lot better.
One of the best parts about going back to Bermuda for a second time is that I have a top five of spots to hit.