Meet the Bermudians
- Health: Temple University Researchers Successfully Eliminate HIV Virus In Human Cells (26)
- Phila. Anti-Immigration Protesters Outnumbered By Demonstrators Backing Reform (9)
- Cops: Leaders Of Philly Mosque Tried To Cut Off Man’s Hand With Machete (8)
- Target And Amazon Shop For Your App Cash (8)
- Cops: Main Line McDonald’s Worker Was Selling Drugs While On The Job (7)
- Driver Sought In Camden Hit-And-Run (6)
- Sources: Police Question 2 Persons Of Interest In Deaths Of Strawberry Mansion Couple (5)
- The Democratic Party Is The Party Of White Men
- Lt. Gov. Cawley: ‘I Guess There Are Some Moderate And Conservative Democrats. I Haven’t Seen Them Lately’
- Clearing Out After Lightning-Filled Night
- Heat And Humidity’s Favorite Companion, Thunderstorms, A Possibility For Tonight
- Weather: Sunny, Steamy, Stormy
- Weather: A Short-Lived Warm-up
- Governor Corbett Considering Special Legislative Session To Deal With Pension Crisis
- Stigall On Republicans Targeting Philly Beer Gardens: They’re Acting Like ‘Nanny-state, Money-grubbing Democrats’
- Weather: Business As Usual
- Weather: Heat & Humidity Return
Latest Philly Meet the Bermudians
When you go, you have to hit my favorite spot in Hamilton, Ascot’s Restaurant.
The golf courses in Bermuda all offer spectacular views and memorable holes.
It’s almost like a set designed by Disney. Everything seems so balmy and fresh.
You know if you really like England and the traditions Bermuda has many of them and it’s just two hours away and the climate is definitely a lot better.
One of the best parts about going back to Bermuda for a second time is that I have a top five of spots to hit.