Meet the Bermudians
- Gene Simmons: Sad Rice’s Wife Isn’t ‘Copping To Fact She Was Abused’ (16)
- PA State Police Trooper Dead In Barracks Shooting, Another Injured (15)
- Same-Sex Couple Speaks Out After Brutal Attack In Center City (11)
- Police: Baby Of Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford Dies (9)
- Cooking Marijuana Into “Hash Oil” Causing Disastrous Fires (8)
- Man Who Worked Both Sides Of Radical Muslim Fence Describes Being A Fanatic (7)
- Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford, Baby Critical (7)
- Former Top Army Official: The U.S. Should Arm The Free Syrian Army
- Blog: DE AG Hosting 3 Fall Shredding Events
- Texas Sen. Ted Cruz On Obamacare: ‘Come 2017, A Republican President’ Will Repeal ‘Every Word’
- Another Nice Day!
- Sunshine Sticks Around, But The Thermometer Can’t Pick A Side
- Eagles General Manager Says Fans Are Crucial To The Team
- A Sunglasses Kind of Day
- Attkisson On Benghazi: Why Don’t We Know What The President And His Advisors Were Doing That Night?
- Blog: Free Cone Days At Rittenhouse Ben & Jerry’s
- A Few Showers, Then Staying Comfortable
Latest Philly Meet the Bermudians
When you go, you have to hit my favorite spot in Hamilton, Ascot’s Restaurant.
The golf courses in Bermuda all offer spectacular views and memorable holes.
It’s almost like a set designed by Disney. Everything seems so balmy and fresh.
You know if you really like England and the traditions Bermuda has many of them and it’s just two hours away and the climate is definitely a lot better.
One of the best parts about going back to Bermuda for a second time is that I have a top five of spots to hit.