Meet the Bermudians
- Police Investigate Funeral Home In West Philadelphia (8)
- Former Sixers Great Darryl Dawkins Dead At 58 (4)
- Eagles’ Starters Shine In 39-26 Win Over Packers (3)
- Several People Killed In Jersey Shore House Fire (3)
- Eagles Vs. Packers: What To Look For (2)
- Aaron Rodgers Could See Limited Action, If Any, Vs. Eagles (2)
- College Football Preview: Widener Pride (2)
- Steamy September Start
- Blog: Starkist Settlement $25 In Cash Or $50 In Coupons
- Another Tranquil Day, Heat And Humidity To Return
- WEATHER: Pleasant Forecast For Next Few Days
- WEATHER: Nice Start To The Workweek
- Hurricane Danny Reaches Major Hurricane Status
- Lots Of Sunshine, Temps Heating Up
- WEATHER: Top 10 Weather Day
- Blog: Dunkin’ Donuts Partners With Red Cross
- Blog: Cheaper For Young Adults To Stay On Parents’ Car Insurance
Latest Philly Meet the Bermudians
When you go, you have to hit my favorite spot in Hamilton, Ascot’s Restaurant.
The golf courses in Bermuda all offer spectacular views and memorable holes.
It’s almost like a set designed by Disney. Everything seems so balmy and fresh.
You know if you really like England and the traditions Bermuda has many of them and it’s just two hours away and the climate is definitely a lot better.
One of the best parts about going back to Bermuda for a second time is that I have a top five of spots to hit.