Meet the Bermudians
- Phillies Defeat The Rays 5-4 In Extra Innings (4)
- Philadelphia Postal Worker Charged With Obstruction Of Over 22,000 Pieces Of Mail (4)
- Mother, Baby Daughter Stabbed In West Oak Lane (4)
- Township In Bucks County Declares State Of Emergency For Weekend Of Pope’s Visit (4)
- 3 Eagles Most Likely To Breakout In 2015-16 (3)
- 4 Eagles Who Have Trained At Jay Glazer’s MMA-Style Gym (3)
- Police Use Drone To Document Scene After Body Found On Playground Slide (3)
- Excessive Heat Warning For Philadelphia And Suburbs
- Weather Blog: Strengthening El Nino…
- Hot Stretch Of Weather For Philadelphia Begins Today
- Weather: A Soggy Start To The Week
- Nice Stretch Continues
- Weather: Refreshing Weather To Stay For A While
- Weather: Yet Another 90 Degree Day
- Weather: Another Hot & Humid Day As Dangerous Heat Scorches The Region
- Weather Blog: One More Lovely Day Before The Heat Returns
- New Study Lists Philadelphia A Top 10 City To Be Most Affected By Climate Change
Latest Philly Meet the Bermudians
When you go, you have to hit my favorite spot in Hamilton, Ascot’s Restaurant.
The golf courses in Bermuda all offer spectacular views and memorable holes.
It’s almost like a set designed by Disney. Everything seems so balmy and fresh.
You know if you really like England and the traditions Bermuda has many of them and it’s just two hours away and the climate is definitely a lot better.
One of the best parts about going back to Bermuda for a second time is that I have a top five of spots to hit.