Meet the Bermudians
- Philadelphia Eagles 2015 Schedule: Eagles Host LeSean McCoy Week 14 (27)
- Corey Seidman Wins The 94WIP Great Baseball Debate (6)
- Suspects Armed With AK-47 Rob Man Of iPhone, Wallet In Society Hill (6)
- Jay Feely On Tim Tebow: ‘Single Worst Quarterback I Ever Saw’ (6)
- Eagles Looking At Favorable 2015 Slate (4)
- Scranton Area Residents Wake Up To Find Homes Covered In Toilet Paper (4)
- Police: Students Involved In ‘Horrifying’ Brawl At Subway Stop In Philadelphia (4)
- WEATHER: Last April Weekend 2015
- Weather: Freeze Warnings And Frost Advisories Posted For Second Night In A Row Across The Delaware Valley
- Chilly Temps To Linger Into Saturday
- Claim Your Cash – FREE Search For Money In All 50 States
- Weather: A Spring Freeze Ahead
- Gary R’nel: The President’s Bizarre Delusion
- Cooler Temperatures Expected For Next Few Days
- Tornado Watch In Effect For Majority Of Region Until 10 PM
- La Salle Professor: People Procrastinate To Stay Safe, Avoid Making Mistakes
- Weather Blog: Sogging Up
Latest Philly Meet the Bermudians
When you go, you have to hit my favorite spot in Hamilton, Ascot’s Restaurant.
The golf courses in Bermuda all offer spectacular views and memorable holes.
It’s almost like a set designed by Disney. Everything seems so balmy and fresh.
You know if you really like England and the traditions Bermuda has many of them and it’s just two hours away and the climate is definitely a lot better.
One of the best parts about going back to Bermuda for a second time is that I have a top five of spots to hit.