Meet the Bermudians
- Caught On Tape: Fight Breaks Out At Love Park Tree Lighting (14)
- Police: Man Abducted, Shot And Robbed In Philadelphia (9)
- Temple University To Cut Seven Sports, Including Baseball, Rowing (8)
- Sleep-Related Health Issues (6)
- Local Fast Food Workers Join A National Protest Against Low Wages (5)
- Rutgers School Of Law In Camden Sanctioned, Fined By ABA (5)
- Man Dressed As Santa Struck And Killed On I-95 (4)
- Weather Blog: The Storm Is Over!
- Weather Blog: Snow Continues Into Early Afternoon
- Weather Blog: Winter Storm Warning Tuesday For I-95 Corridor And Adjacent Counties
- Weather Blog: Another Round Of Snow
- Weather Blog: Icy Conditions Continue
- Weather Blog: Major Snow Storm Blankets Philadelphia Area
- Weather Blog: Wintry Weather For Sunday PM
- Weather Blog: The Lull Before The Winter Wet
- BLOG: Whistles Are Starting To Blow The Eagles’ Way
- Weather Blog: From Mild To Wild
Latest Philly Meet the Bermudians
When you go, you have to hit my favorite spot in Hamilton, Ascot’s Restaurant.
The golf courses in Bermuda all offer spectacular views and memorable holes.
It’s almost like a set designed by Disney. Everything seems so balmy and fresh.
You know if you really like England and the traditions Bermuda has many of them and it’s just two hours away and the climate is definitely a lot better.
One of the best parts about going back to Bermuda for a second time is that I have a top five of spots to hit.