Love The Arts
Love the Arts
- Eye On The Arts: 'The Art Of Golf' Golf enthusiasts are anticipating the start of the U.S. Open at Merion in June, but right now at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, they can experience "The Art of Golf."
- 'Cinderella' At The Kimmel On Saturday, May 25th, an original musical production of “Cinderella” comes to the Kimmel Center's Perelman Theater.
- Eye On The Arts: Ellsworth Kelly Exhibit Kelly is an abstract artist who came to see the installation of his wall sculptures, which are on exhibit at the Barnes Foundation this summer.
- Eye On The Arts: New Installation At 30th Street A massive sculpture is stopping commuters in their tracks at 30th Street Station.
- 'The Magic Flute' The Opera Company of Philadelphia presents “The Magic Flute” from April 19th through the 28th.
- World War I Opera 'Silent Night' Opera Philadelphia is lifting the curtain on five performances beginning Friday night on the Pulitzer Prize winning American opera, "Silent Night."
- 'Green Day's American Idiot' The Kimmel Center's Matt Wolf says the show is based on the punk band's Grammy Award-winning album of the same name.
- 'Silent Night' At The Academy The Opera Company of Philadelphia presents “Silent Night” from February 8th through the 17th at the Academy of Music.
- Balanchine, Wheeldon & Tharp The Pennsylvania Ballet presents the work of three dynamic choreographers in one program at the Merriam Theater from February 7th through the 10th.
- Friday Nights At The Barnes The priceless art collection at the Barnes Foundation attracts a record-breaking number of visitors almost every day. But on Friday nights, the museum is open with music, tastings, even a pajama party for the children.
- The Band Of The Scots Guard The Band of the Scots Guard and the Black Watch 3rd Battalion will make its debut at the Kimmel Center's Verizon Hall on January 11th at 8 p.m.
- New Year's Eve With The Orchestra How about spending New Year's Eve with the music of Leonard Bernstein, Strauss, Brahms and some of music's best composers?