Love The Arts
Love the Arts
- Eye On The Arts: PAFA's Mural Arts Exhibit In this Eye on the Arts, head inside a world that started out as graffiti and is now considered mural arts. It’s on exhibit at the Pennsylvania Academy of the Fine Arts.
- Holiday POPS Concert Returns It's time to get in the holiday spirit!
- Eye On The Arts: "Nabucco" Friday night, center stage at the Academy of Music, Opera Philadelphia opens its season with a big man, who has a big voice.
- Eye On The Arts: Symphonic Sports-tacular! On Tuesday night, The Mann is opening its newly renovated outdoor theater and lawns for what it's calling, “A Symphonic Sports-tacular!”
- Eye On The Arts: 'Wicked' The Broadway blockbuster “Wicked” is back at the Academy of Music with a summer series of performances through August 4th.
- 'The Art Of Golf' For golf fans in town for the U.S. Open at Merion, there's an exhibit at the Philadelphia Museum of Art for you.
- Eye On The Arts: Rodin Museum If you have an EYE ON THE ARTS for this summer, Philadelphia's Rodin Museum and Gardens is an oasis to discover along the Benjamin Franklin Parkway.
- Eye On The Arts: 'The Art Of Golf' Golf enthusiasts are anticipating the start of the U.S. Open at Merion in June, but right now at the Philadelphia Museum of Art, they can experience "The Art of Golf."
- 'Cinderella' At The Kimmel On Saturday, May 25th, an original musical production of “Cinderella” comes to the Kimmel Center's Perelman Theater.
- Eye On The Arts: Ellsworth Kelly Exhibit Kelly is an abstract artist who came to see the installation of his wall sculptures, which are on exhibit at the Barnes Foundation this summer.
- Eye On The Arts: New Installation At 30th Street A massive sculpture is stopping commuters in their tracks at 30th Street Station.
- 'The Magic Flute' The Opera Company of Philadelphia presents “The Magic Flute” from April 19th through the 28th.