- Mayor’s Race Tops Highlighted Contests in Philadelphia Primary (4)
- Villanova Student Honors Returning Veterans By Sending Them To Sports Events (4)
- Rand Paul At WPHT Speaker Series (3)
- African American Civil War Veterans Honored At Dedication Ceremony In Camden (3)
- Mike Costanzo At Home In Middle Of Riversharks’ Order (2)
- Amtrak Service Resumes Between Philadelphia And NYC For First Time Since Derailment (2)
- Flyers Name Dave Hakstol As New Head Coach (2)
- WEATHER: A Nice, Spring-like Memorial Day Weekend
- Weather: A Cool Finish To The Week
- Gosnell Movie Producer: ‘He Has No Remorse, He Considers Himself A Martyr’
- WEATHER: Heat & Humidity A Thing Of The Past — For Now
- Chris Stigall: Goodbye, Mr. Letterman
- State Director Of Pa. Chapter Of Americans For Prosperity: Tax Bill 504 Does Nothing To Address The Real Issues
- A Muggy Start To The Work Week
- Comcast VP On Stephanopoulos And Williams Controversies: ‘Just Because You Are A News Anchor Does Not Mean That You Are Not A Human Being’
- Gary R’Nel: Common Sense Is Nearly Extinct
- Economist Chris Butler: In A Free Market, Amtrak Would Not Be Here
Latest Philly Lottery
The ticket, sold at the Wawa on 535 Horsham Road, matched all five balls, 01-09-14-37-41, to win $600,000.
Feeling lucky? According to the Pennsylvania Lottery, a Powerball ticket worth $2 million was sold in Philadelphia for the Wednesday, March 18 drawing.
Residents who want lottery tickets sent to their doorsteps could have them delivered under a bill moving in the Legislature.
Forty-six New Jersey lottery winners from July 2013 to July 2014 used social security numbers of dead people to collect their winnings, according to an audit released Wednesday.
The Pennsylvania Lottery announced that the Powerball jackpot has increased to a staggering $485 million annuity value, or a $327.7 million cash prize, for the February 11th drawing.
- Check Your Pockets! Lottery Ticket Worth $800K Sold In Montgomery County 11/12/2014
- Feeling Lucky? Nearly Half A Billion Dollars In Jackpot Prizes To Be Drawn This Week 11/03/2014
- The Pennsylvania Lottery Launches A Mobile App 10/09/2014
- Check Those Pockets! $1 Million Powerball Ticket Sold In NJ Set To Expire Next Month 09/26/2014
- Check Those Pockets! $1M Powerball Ticket Sold In NJ Set To Expire 09/02/2014
- Winning Lottery Ticket Worth $149 Million Sold In Pennsylvania 05/21/2014
- Winning Lottery Ticket Worth $800K Sold In Philadelphia 05/20/2014
- Lottery Ticket Worth More Than $5 Million Sold In Montgomery County 04/15/2014
- 2 Winning Tickets In $400M Mega Millions Jackpot 03/19/2014