- Katie Fehlinger Speaks With Kate Bilo About Her Powerful Message (11)
- Caught On Tape: Officer Pressures Driver To Buy Tickets To Police Fundraiser (7)
- Sam Bradford Survives ‘Cheap Shot’ In Solid Debut (5)
- DA: White House Fence Jumper Killed After Attacking Sheriff’s Deputy With Knife (5)
- Former Sixers Great Darryl Dawkins Dead At 58 (4)
- NFL Head Of Officiating: Suggs’ Hit On Bradford ‘Not A Foul’ (3)
- Knee-Jerk Reactions: Ravens vs. Eagles (2)
- WEATHER: Pleasant Forecast For Next Few Days
- WEATHER: Nice Start To The Workweek
- Hurricane Danny Reaches Major Hurricane Status
- Lots Of Sunshine, Temps Heating Up
- WEATHER: Top 10 Weather Day
- Blog: Dunkin’ Donuts Partners With Red Cross
- Blog: Cheaper For Young Adults To Stay On Parents’ Car Insurance
- Weather Blog: Perseid Meteor Shower Peaks This Week
- Weather: Rain Threat Returns To Delaware Valley
- Some Clouds Friday Before Another Nice Weekend
Latest Philly Lottery
The Pennsylvania Lottery says a winning Powerball ticket worth $2 million was sold at fuel station in Thorndale, Chester County.
The Pennsylvania Lottery’s PICK 3 drawing produced winning numbers of 9-9-9 on Friday.
Officials say the ticket was sold at the Wawa on the 2500 block of Philmont Avenue in Huntingdon Valley.
Lottery officials announced on Wednesday that a jackpot-winning, $152 million ticket was sold in Northumberland County, Pa.
The winning ticket correctly matched all five balls, 05-20-24-30-39, to win the prize of more than $1.6 million.
- Check Those Pockets! Cash 5 Ticket Worth $600K Sold In Philadelphia 06/29/2015
- Lottery Ticket Worth More Than $1 Million Sold In Montgomery County 06/09/2015
- Check Those Pockets! Lottery Ticket Worth $800K Sold In Bucks County 05/29/2015
- Feeling Lucky? Mega Millions, Powerball Jackpots Total Combined $387 Million 05/27/2015
- Lottery Ticket Worth $2 Million Sold In Lehigh County 04/13/2015
- Feeling Lucky? Cash 5 Ticket Worth $600K Sold In Montgomery County 04/01/2015
- Powerball Ticket Worth $2 Million Sold At Philadelphia Store 03/19/2015
- Lottery Tickets Could Be Delivered To Homes Under Bill 03/16/2015
- Lottery Audit: Some NJ Winners Used Dead People’s IDs To Collect 02/19/2015