The incident happened at about 8:15 p.m. on Norris City Avenue and Stanbridge Street in East Norriton.
Prosecutors say 48-year-old Claybon Hawthorne used a belt and a broom to beat the 12-year-old boy.
Prosecutors say it was 31-year-old Delia Hernandez who put the plan in motion, hiring Gabriel Martinez-Lopez to kill her husband.
Chopper 3 HD was over the scene as multiple crews responded.
Montgomery County Commissioner Bruce Castor has decided not to challenge incumbent Tom Corbett in next year’s Republican primary for governor.
Bensalem police say the crimes happened at ten cemeteries in Bucks County and five in Montgomery County, between February and April of this year.
Four police officers from the Philadelphia region who died in the line of duty were among those remembered Monday at the annual fallen officers’ ceremony in the state capital.
In separate cases, Tracey Warren of Pottstown and Megan Benson of North Hills both pleaded guilty to felony theft charges.
Police say a body was discovered Sunday afternoon on the side of a road in Lower Pottsgrove Township.
Friday, May 10th, is National Public Gardens Day, and Philadelphia is home to more gardens than any other city in the country.
Get ready for Cinco de Mayo with a “Tequila 101″ podcast from an expert, and check out the plan for a farm market in Ambler, Pa.
The ordinance calls for financial penalties for a landlord who has a tenant who calls police at least three times during a four-month period.
On the day his trial was scheduled to begin, Ramon Cintron pleaded guilty to “institutional” sexual assault and corruption of a minor, both felonies.
Organizer Sean Miller says there’s a misconception that only high-level targets are being hit and that collateral damage is small, but he says innocent people are being killed overseas.
Jamie Fletcher, 25, of Chew Avenue in Philadelphia, is charged with theft, receiving stolen property, and related offenses.
- Burned Kitten Fights For His Life As Authorities Continue To Search For Suspect
- Chris Christie's Wife: He'd Make A Good President
- State-Wide Ribbon Cutting Marks Opening Of Jersey Shore Season
- Paper Urges New Jersey Governor Christie To Make Rebuilt Beaches Free
- Consumer Advocate: Scammers Prey On Veterans During Memorial Day
- Operation Brotherly Love: ... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... WANTED Too Quick To Tweet
- Israel 65- Kidcast Photos Rittenhouse Row Spring... Stotesbury Cup Regatta-... WIP Morning Show Intern...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... 138th Preakness Stakes Italian Market Festival Celebrity Photobombs
- GHI @Home - Copper Roofing Students Protest Budget Cuts... Barn, House Engulfed In Blaze... 2013 Stotesbury Cup Regatta