Links & Numbers
- City Releases Taney Dragons Parade Details (6)
- Trial Opens For Phila. Woman Accused Of Kidnapping, Sexually Assaulting Schoolgirl (6)
- Cops: Intoxicated Man Let Nephew, 8, Steer Moving Car In Upper Darby (6)
- Guide To The 2014 Made In America Festival (5)
- Mood Is Somber In Atlantic City Going Into Labor Day Weekend (5)
- Josey & Parkey Make Strong Statements In Final Preseason Game (4)
- Union Score Twice Late To Win 4-2 Over Quakes (4)
- WEATHER BLOG: Sunshine & Low Humidity Make For A Pleasant Day!
- WEATHER BLOG: Sunshine Returns, Humidity Does Not
- Warm Wednesday: Heat & Humidity Remind Us It’s Still August
- Dom Giordano: Military Equipment For Police Departments
- Late August Warm-Up Continues
- Above Average Temperatures Return This Week
- Sunny Stretch, Warming Up
- WEATHER BLOG: Viewer Put In Time Out
- The Sunshine Returns
- Great Weather Payback Coming
Latest Philly Links & Numbers
SEPTA’s contingency plans and travel tips in the event of service interruption on March 15: http://www.septa.org/service/service-interruption/guide-2014.html
The 7th Annual Philly Spring Cleanup is set for Saturday, April 5th, 2014, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
For more information on Narcotics Anonymous, visit: http://naworks.org/.
To watch the video, visit CBS Miami here: http://miami.cbslocal.com/2014/02/26/justin-bieber-arrest-videos-to-be-released/
On Monday February 24th, New Leash on Life will announce a new program entitled, “Saving & Reclaiming Lives.”
For more information on Philly Dance Fitness and Tap Tonic, simply click on this link.
As many along the east coast prepare for a major storm to hit the region, it is important to have a list of emergency contacts on hand.
According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, Minicars fall short for small overlap frontal protection. Read MORE.
For more information on Girl Scout Cookies, click here.
Here are some helpful phone numbers. Remember to report ALL emergencies to 911 or emergency dispatch center.
Eagles WR and Men’s Health contributor Brad Smith is launching “Design for Brad Smith,” a fashion design competition geared towards emerging designers.