Lighter Side Of Taxes
- Caught On Tape: Fight Breaks Out At Love Park Tree Lighting (14)
- Local Expert Warns of Underage Drinkers Consuming Cooking Wine (10)
- Another Potential ‘Knockout’ Attack In Philadelphia (9)
- 3 On Your Side: Healthcare.gov Site Still Has Glitches (8)
- Sleep-Related Health Issues (6)
- Chip Kelly: ‘I Hope Nick Foles Is Here For A Long Time’ (6)
- Local Fast Food Workers Join A National Protest Against Low Wages (5)
- Weather Blog: Icy Conditions Continue
- Weather Blog: Major Snow Storm Blankets Philadelphia Area
- Weather Blog: Wintry Weather For Sunday PM
- Weather Blog: The Lull Before The Winter Wet
- BLOG: Whistles Are Starting To Blow The Eagles’ Way
- Weather Blog: From Mild To Wild
- BLOG: Questions About Affordable Care? Get Answers At 12/14 Event
- Blog: Uber & Home Depot to Deliver Xmas Trees Thursday
- Blog: Philly Offers Tax Break To Active Military
- PPA Won’t Enforce Saturday Expired Meter Violations During Holidays
Latest Philly Lighter Side Of Taxes
For easy filing this year download all your Federal Tax Forms from our one-stop shop.
If you’re missing some interest statements you can get the numbers by phone, but you will need the paper copies for your records, just in case you get audited.
Tax season is now officially underway and whether you’re filing your returns online or through the mail, the Internal Revenue Service says there are things to consider when hiring someone to prepare that return for you.
The last of W-2 forms will soon be in the mail, so you can start tackling your returns. But as 3 On Your Side’s Jim Donovan reports, free help for some is already available.
The new tax laws didn’t take effect until January 2nd, and IRS forms had to be changed and software updated.
As part of the fiscal cliff deal, many green energy programs saw renewed focus.
Not going to make the April 17 deadline for filing your taxes? Better let the IRS know… right now. Don’t say we didn’t warn you.
Are you procrastinating with your taxes? Here are some tips to help you get things done sooner than later.
Hollywood has its own views on life… including taxes. Before filing, see when Hollywood thinks you should pay your taxes.
With Tax Day rapidly approaching, we need our minds to be sharp. Check out these tasty foods to help you think.
Why can’t big-time musicians just pay their taxes? They have the money. Check out the top-5 tax protest (and repayment) songs.
It’s time to file those taxes. Here are 5 online tax services that will get the job done.
“The only two certainties in life are death and taxes.” What else have history’s most-quoted people had to say about taxes?
Tax day is fast approaching. Review some of the more common tax scams, so that you can avoid them.