Let's Get To Work Philly
For Your Job Search
- Multiple Options For A Philadelphia Nurse Taking Online Nursing Program "Drexel’s online RN to B.S.N. program has taught me that there is more to nursing than just being a staff nurse," says Rebecca Lance, Substitute School Nurse at Flemington-Raritan School District.
- Philadelphia IT HR Manager Encourages Students To Experiment With Technology "Graduates should possess an intuitive knack for the technology being studied," says Vincent Palochko, Director of Human Resources at Linode.com.
- Philadelphia Economic Growth Is Fueled By Food Products The majority of growth can be found in retail sales, tourism and real estate leasing according to the Federal Reserve Beige Book.
- Philadelphia Jobs Report: Certificate Program Can Boost Skills And Potential Earning Power Jill Schlesinger reports if you are working a full-time career and don't have the time or lifestyle that would accommodate returning to graduate school, you might want to consider a certificate program that would boost your skills and potentially,...
- Philadelphia Jobs Report: Is Working From Home For You? Jill Schlesinger reports the first hurdle is to find legitimate, well-paid positions because work-at-home scams abound.
- Therapist Suggests Exploring Motivations Before Pursuing Career In Philadelphia "I always ask my students to really explore their motivations for going into this profession," says Dr. Evans-Weaver of Widener University.
- Extra-Curricular Opportunities Are Beneficial, Says Philadelphia Lawyer While a student is in law school they should look for extra-curricular opportunities such as being a member of the Moot Court team or a member of the school's law journal.
- Philadelphia Teachers Must Recognize Life Needs Before Educational Needs "Today’s educators must recognize and address the 'life' needs of their students before beginning to recognize and address their educational needs," says experienced educator David Bretzius.
- Philadelphia Jobs Report: Survey Measures The Success Of College Grads Beyond Salary Jill Schlesinger reports on a new survey by PayScale which measures the success of college graduates beyond dollars and cents.
- Philadelphia Jobs Report: Accounting And Tax Prep Firms Expected To Hire More This Upcoming Tax Season Jill Schlesinger reports with the upcoming tax-filing season expected to be the worst in decades, accounting and tax prep firms are expected to hire more people.