NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News
Let's Get To Work Philly
For Your Job Search
- Philadelphia Psychologist Uses Degree To Run Hospital Program, Private Practice Lauren Napolitano, Psy.D. shows the diversity of employment opportunities in her field, as she runs a dual diagnosis program at Bryn Mawr Hospital, has a private practice working with individuals and couples.
- Job Market In Philadelphia Is Projected To Grow In All Sectors Through 2015 With a positive outlook in tourism, manufacturing, retail, finance and real estate, the Philadelphia job market is projected to be on the upswing well into 2015.
- Philadelphia Manager Uses Her Degree To Turn Her Passion Into A Career Cara Street, Manager of Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa, advises anyone who is getting into management, "to make sure you find an industry that you are passionate about."
- Philadelphia Defense Lawyer Rolls The Dice At The Beginning Of Each Trial Hope C. Lefeber, a criminal defense lawyer with over 30 years of experience, shares the educational process it takes to become a criminal defense lawyer.
- Learning From Students, Peers Will Benefit Philadelphia Educators Theresa Groody, tells prospective education students that "there is room to learn every day."
- CTO Attributes A Well-Rounded Education To Success In Philadelphia Vess Bakalov, co-founder and CTO of SevOne, one of Forbes Magazine's ‘Most Promising Top 50 Companies,' says that having a well-rounded college education focused on the fundamentals of computing and networking is a "great investment."
- Continuing Education Helps Job Seekers Immensely In Philadelphia, Says Expert An undergraduate degree is an important step in landing the right job, but continuing your education will put you in the right direction for landing the job you really want.
- Real Estate, Job Openings Continue To Be In Demand In Philadelphia With the improving economy and job demands in health care and education, as well as professional and business services, the outlook for a healthy economy in Philadelphia looks very good for the remainder of 2014.
- Collaborations Help Health Care Professionals Stay Ahead In Philadelphia Education in the field of health care is imperative throughout one’s career. Professionals in the health care industry need to stay on top of the latest developments in the world of science and medicine.
- IT CEO Finds Technical Schools A Great Source For Finding Future Technologists The skills needed for this industry are evolving very quickly as technology continues to evolve, and employers are hiring from whichever institutions and organizations provide a relevant education.