Let's Get To Work Philly
For Your Job Search
- Philadelphia Jobs Report: Career As Private Investigator Can Be Enriching And Rewarding Jill Schlesinger reports if you are interested in a career in criminal justice, you've picked the right time.
- Philadelphia Jobs Report: Employment For Personal Financial Advisors Expected To Rise Jill Schlesinger reports the Bureau of Labor Statistics forecasts that employment for personal financial advisors is expected to rise by 27 percent during the next eight years.
- Master's Degree Gives Philadelphia Nurses The Essential Knowledge "The master's in nursing gave me the essential knowledge to begin a higher level of practice with solid clinical expertise," says Mental Health Nurse Jennifer Klapper.
- Philadelphia PI Suggests Finding A Job While Attending College Private Investigator, Jeff Stein suggests that aspiring detectives "apply for investigative positions while in college or do an internship with a private investigator."
- Poise, Process And A Point Of View Are Qualities A Philadelphia VP Looks For "I’m looking for three things: poise, process and a point of view," says Erin Allsman of the Brownstein Group on what she looks for in an employee.
- Philadelphia Jobs Report: Those With Bachelor Degree Or Higher Have Lower Unemployment Rate Jill Schlesinger reports those who completed a Bachelor's degree or higher were in better shape when it comes to employment with an unemployment rate of just 2.9 percent.
- Philadelphia Jobs Report: Advice To Consider Before Purchasing A Franchise Jill Schlesinger reports if you are considering purchasing a franchise, get ready to do your research before putting down a fee.
- Philadelphia Executive Director Supports B.S.N. Initiative For Nurses At Doylestown Hospital, Patricia A. Stover provides leadership and direction for the functioning of the various departments of the nursing team, consistent with the hospital’s mission and annual strategic goals.
- Young Philadelphia CEO Creates Digital Interviewing Software Company "I wasn’t trained in the technology field, but I picked it up along the way, and now serve as a business and technology voice within my organization. The ability to learn quickly is key for people in the tech field," says Christopher Young.
- Groundbreaking Literacy Course Piloted By Philadelphia Educator "If you take some risks and follow your passions, your students will notice, and you’ll teach them one of the most important skills of all: determination," says Sarah Sterling of The Shipley School.