Let's Get To Work Philly
For Your Job Search
- Passion Should Be Driving Force When Entering Law In Philadelphia "A law degree is expensive. Pursue it if you know you want to be a lawyer and are passionate about it. If you are doing it for any other reason, I would think twice as it is a tough market," suggests Clancy Boylan.
- Classes Need To Be Interactive To Address Different Learning Styles "It is critical that your lectures and course content are not only current, but also that you remain cognizant that there are many different learning styles," says Dr. Harry Costigan.
- Introspection Helped Challenge Bias, Find Direction For Philadelphia Counselor "My program of clinical professional counseling at times felt like therapy itself, as it required constant introspection and encouraged increased understanding of self and others," says Serge Levin.
- Philadelphia Jobs Report: Sales Can Be A Lucrative Career, But It Comes With Risks Jill Schlesinger reports while sales can be a lucrative career, you have to be ready to assume the risk of variable income and the pressure to hit specific bottom line goals.
- Philadelphia Jobs Report: Reducing Work Related Stress Jill Schlesinger reports the easiest place to begin reducing work-related stress may be in the way you deal with email.
- Understanding Customer’s Vision Is Key Says Philadelphia Tech Manager "Business knowledge and understanding your customer’s vision should always come before a choice," says Managing Director, Dave Spencer.
- Academics, Applied Experience Brings Success For Philadelphia Executive "The most successful managers are those with a mix of academic and applied experience." says Lori Reiner from EisnerAmper.
- Retail Care Offers New Challenges For Philadelphia Nurse Practitioner "There are days my focus is on teaching, training, new health offerings and services or interfacing with the community as well as our CVS colleagues to provide excellence in health care," says Cheryl Fattibene.
- Philadelphia Jobs Report: Is Accounting The Profession For You? The profession has expanded as tax codes have become more complicated.
- Philadelphia Jobs Report: What Are Employers Looking For In A College Graduate? Jill Schlesinger reports the National Association of Colleges and Employers surveyed its members for what they seek in new hires.