Let's Get To Work Philly
For Your Job Search
- VP Of Nursing Credits Continuing Education To More Leadership Roles For Philadelphia Nurses There are many continuing education courses you can take to advance in the health care industry. Regina Gentlesk Green, Vice President of Nursing at Bancroft, shares her educational journey and what it takes to advance in the industry.
- Business Manager Finds Communication Courses Attributed To Success As A Regional Sales Leader In Philadelphia Shawn McKinstrie serves as Eliassen Group's regional vice president of Technology Staffing & Agile and finds that the communication skills he learned at college play an important role in his position.
- Philadelphia Principal Finds Teaching As Important As Learning Continuing education in all of its forms is important to teachers. If we expect students to be willing to learn from us, we have to present ourselves as learners as well.
- Former Police Officer Says Customer Service Skills Are Important In Law Enforcement In Philadelphia It is critical to have or be working toward an undergraduate degree for any career in law enforcement and public safety in general.
- Psychologist Takes On Many Responsibilities As Owner Of A Philadelphia Outpatient Treatment Center Dr. Marla W. Deibler owns her own practice, which makes her responsible for the administrative duties, public relations and daily duties that occur at The Center for Emotional Health.
- Philadelphia COO Says Education Stacks Odds In Your Favor When Seeking A Position In The Technology Field Jake Stein, COO and co-founder of RJMetrics, says work experience and a positive interview are always a plus, but a formal education in the technology field will give you better odds.
- Business Manager In Philadelphia Says Education Is The Foundation To Inherent Entrepreneurial Skills Edward DuCoin's education added a foundation to his inherent entrepreneurial skills.
- Philadelphia Affiliate Professor Finds Partnership Between Student And Teacher To Be A Joyous Challenge The student-teacher camaraderie to be the most challenging aspect in the field of teaching. Dr. Sumerson shares with us her feelings about education as an educator.
- Nurse Attributes Pursuing A Ph.D. To Her Success As A Manager In Philadelphia The competition in the field of health care is fierce, so a good education is crucial to land a good job and to be the best in the field.
- Philadelphia Software Developer Finds An Education In Math Is Important For A Career In Technology Senior Technical Lead Michael Nymark considers education with a concentration in mathematics as the key to success in the field of technology.