KYW Regional Affairs Council
- Philadelphia Eagles 2015 Schedule: Eagles Host LeSean McCoy Week 14 (27)
- Sources: Eagles To Sign QB Tim Tebow (12)
- Corey Seidman Wins The 94WIP Great Baseball Debate (6)
- Suspects Armed With AK-47 Rob Man Of iPhone, Wallet In Society Hill (6)
- Jay Feely On Tim Tebow: ‘Single Worst Quarterback I Ever Saw’ (6)
- Eagles Looking At Favorable 2015 Slate (4)
- Scranton Area Residents Wake Up To Find Homes Covered In Toilet Paper (4)
- WEATHER: Last April Weekend 2015
- Weather: Freeze Warnings And Frost Advisories Posted For Second Night In A Row Across The Delaware Valley
- Chilly Temps To Linger Into Saturday
- Claim Your Cash – FREE Search For Money In All 50 States
- Weather: A Spring Freeze Ahead
- Gary R’nel: The President’s Bizarre Delusion
- Cooler Temperatures Expected For Next Few Days
- Tornado Watch In Effect For Majority Of Region Until 10 PM
- La Salle Professor: People Procrastinate To Stay Safe, Avoid Making Mistakes
- Weather Blog: Sogging Up
Latest Philly KYW Regional Affairs Council
“Black boxes” are becoming more common in cars. They’re designed to record information about the vehicle at the time of an accident, and even give those behind the wheel a shot at lowering their insurance bills.
EZ Pass is one of a number of technologies used for traffic management that — for some — stoke privacy concerns.
Do red-light cameras reduce accidents, or cause them? There are impassioned arguments on both sides.
New Jersey’s trial run for red light cameras suffered a setback earlier this summer after critics charged the “yellow” was turning to “red” too fast in some cases.
The definition of a family has changed from generation to generation.
In this second part of the series, we examine some of the reasons that committed couples raising children choose not to get married.
In part three, we examine unwed parenting and the potential impact on the children involved.
Experts say for couples who have children out of wedlock, there can be benefits — and maybe some unanticipated challenges.
“We as small business owners are trying to do the right thing by insuring our employees, but it’s not always easy to do that,” says Ken Weinstein, owner of the Trolley Car Diner in Mt. Airy.
“A lot of people see someone with a business and think they are rolling,” notes Rod Millwood, who owns a comedy club at 3rd and South Streets in Philadelphia. “But no.”
“Health insurance is tricky and it’s confusing, so having the right, unbiased information is a key resource for consumers,” says Melissa Fox, spokeswoman for Pennsylvania’s Insurance Department.
“Small businesses overwhelming support the (Obamacare) tax credits. The problem is, they don’t know about them,” says the CEO of a small-business advocacy group.
When is the right time to get your elderly parents to downsize their lives and prepare for a new way of living?
If your parents have decided to downsize from the family home, chances are that a lot of their furniture and other stuff won’t fit in the new, smaller place.