44. Altomonte's Italian MarketThe Finals are on May 7th, 10am-1pm, at Delaware Park Racetrack and Casino.
43. Teresa's Next DoorA generous appetizer of 20 costs $9.50, which is a terrific deal.
42. Matt & Marie'sThe $9.25 Meatball Parm is large enough for two to share.
41. Mama's Meatballs Food TruckMama’s Meatballs nearly stole first place last year in my Food Truck Frenzy.
40. Rossi's Bar & GrillThe “Meatball Sliders,” for $7.49.
39. Amis Trattotia“Bread is part of the trick."
38. TrediciThe chicken Meatballs come dressed with a ginger-spiked tomato sauce.
37. OpaFor $9, you get three golf-balled sized crispy octopus meatballs
36. Pub & KitchenWe ordered “Pork Meatballs,” a $20 main course.
35. Henry James SaloonThe “Meatball Parm,” at $7.50, is a hefty sandwich.
34. Harp & CrownFor $15 we got four huge meatballs, sizzling as they arrived in a cast iron pan accompanied by garlic bread.
33. El CompadreThe specialty is the $6.50 “Torta,” a sandwich made on house-baked rolls and wrapped inside a thin paper sleeve.