- New Jersey Man Accused Of Shooting Down Neighbor’s Remote Control Drone (16)
- Poll Shows Little Movement For Corbett In Pa. Governor Race (11)
- Police ID Pa. State Trooper Killed In Accidental Shooting At Montgomery County Gun Range (8)
- Worker Dies After Being Pinned Under Golf Cart At Philadelphia Zoo (7)
- Suspects Surrender To Face Charges In Alleged Beating Of Same-Sex Couple (6)
- Despite Governor’s Objection, Pa. Senate OKs Medical Marijuana Bill (6)
- 3 On Your Side: Making Money On Social Media Using Bubblews (6)
- Cloudy And Cooler Today
- Sen. Wagner On Republican Majority Leader Pileggi: ‘He Is Not Capable Of Leading The Party’
- Mumia-Abu Jamal To Issue Commencement Address At Vermont College
- Dick Morris: ‘Obama Is After Permanent Power, A Dictatorship For The Liberal Democratic Party’
- A Mixed Midweek
- BBB Warning Schools About Fake Invoice Scam
- Chances For Showers, Highs In The 70s All Week
- Clouds Return, Warmth Sticks Around
- WEATHER BLOG: Too Nice To Stay Inside
- Get Outside This Weekend — It Should Be Gorgeous
Latest Philly Healthwatch
Everyone gets headaches, but did you know they could be caused by something you ate? 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl finds out if one of your favorites is on the list.
Local researchers have announced a major discovery in the study of Parkinson’s disease.
While many people try to stop smoking cold turkey, Dr. Donald Schwartz says, your likelihood of quitting for good increases when you have support.
If you’re a friend of someone diagnosed with cancer, what is your role and how can you help? A new book has some answers.
The signs are everywhere — “Get your flu shot here!” — and every supermarket, pharmacy, and clinic is offering the vaccination to keep you from getting sick.
A Pottsville mom says her son is being denied a lifesaving organ transplant because he has autism.
A growing number of people are suffering with vertigo, feeling dizzy. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl says doctors aren’t sure why.
The report in the journal “Pediatrics” found that hospital admissions for abuse injuries rose in direct relation to an area’s mortgage foreclosure rate.
A summer warning from doctors about the dangers of sun and skin cancer.
July 4 is one of the worst days for traffic fatalities for all drivers. For teen drivers, it’s the single most deadliest day.
Independence Blue Cross CEO Dan Hilferty says they are happy that the country’s first step toward healthcare reform remains in tact, but there is a lot more work to be done.
Health care advocates say the decision is a victory for people actually affected by the Affordable Care Act.
The Supreme Court has upheld the individual insurance requirement at the heart of President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul.
Kathy O’Brien’s weight loss has her trading out some of her old camouflage outfits, things she used to wear to cover up.