- Drexel Study Claims 21 Day Quarantine For Ebola Might Not Be Long Enough (39)
- Rand Paul On The Govt. Dealing With Ebola: ‘It Adds To A Litany Of Things The President Has Let Us Down On’ (19)
- Law Allowing Sports Betting In NJ Signed By Christie (9)
- 3 Pennsylvanians Reportedly Among Those Being Monitored In Ebola Probe (6)
- Phila. Firefighters’ Union Says Ebola Gear Issued By City is Inadequate (5)
- Judge OKs Cancellation Of Union Contract At Trump Taj Mahal (5)
- Eagles Enter Bye Week With NFL’s Best Record (4)
- Showers Return To The Forecast; Cloud Threat Impacts Chance To View Meteor Shower
- NOAA Winter Outlook: Delaware Valley Has Above Average Chance To See Wetter Than Average Winter
- One More Dry Day
- Lawyer For Shops At Liberty Place: If It Were Klansmen Outside African American Business, ‘They Would Last About 10 Seconds Before Police Hauled Them Away’
- A Pleasant Fall Weekend: Temperatures Tumble Saturday Into Sunday
- Zeoli: Hate Crime Laws Are Unjust; Let’s Have Victim Equality
- Blog: FREE Shredding Event This Saturday 10/18 In Springfield, PA
- The Rain And Clouds Are Clearing Out
- Doctor & Director Of Biomedical Research Lab: ‘Quarantine Is The Answer’ To Ebola
- Rand Paul On The Govt. Dealing With Ebola: ‘It Adds To A Litany Of Things The President Has Let Us Down On’
Latest Philly Healthwatch
Everyone gets headaches, but did you know they could be caused by something you ate? 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl finds out if one of your favorites is on the list.
Local researchers have announced a major discovery in the study of Parkinson’s disease.
While many people try to stop smoking cold turkey, Dr. Donald Schwartz says, your likelihood of quitting for good increases when you have support.
If you’re a friend of someone diagnosed with cancer, what is your role and how can you help? A new book has some answers.
The signs are everywhere — “Get your flu shot here!” — and every supermarket, pharmacy, and clinic is offering the vaccination to keep you from getting sick.
A Pottsville mom says her son is being denied a lifesaving organ transplant because he has autism.
A growing number of people are suffering with vertigo, feeling dizzy. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl says doctors aren’t sure why.
The report in the journal “Pediatrics” found that hospital admissions for abuse injuries rose in direct relation to an area’s mortgage foreclosure rate.
A summer warning from doctors about the dangers of sun and skin cancer.
July 4 is one of the worst days for traffic fatalities for all drivers. For teen drivers, it’s the single most deadliest day.
Independence Blue Cross CEO Dan Hilferty says they are happy that the country’s first step toward healthcare reform remains in tact, but there is a lot more work to be done.
Health care advocates say the decision is a victory for people actually affected by the Affordable Care Act.
The Supreme Court has upheld the individual insurance requirement at the heart of President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul.
Kathy O’Brien’s weight loss has her trading out some of her old camouflage outfits, things she used to wear to cover up.