- Author Ronald Kessler On Bill Clinton: ‘He Has A Blonde, Busty Mistress’ (41)
- Brandon Graham: Tebow Will Make Team, ‘Play A Lot’ (14)
- Boy Becomes First Child In The World To Receive Double Hand Transplant (7)
- WATCH: Phillies’ Hamels Pitches 1st No-Hitter VS Cubs In 50 Years (4)
- Mother, Baby Daughter Stabbed In West Oak Lane (4)
- Township In Bucks County Declares State Of Emergency For Weekend Of Pope’s Visit (4)
- Reports: Cole Hamels Headed To Texas (4)
- Weather Blog: Blue Moon Rises Tonight
- Weather: Sunny And Less Humid To Wrap Up July
- Blue Moon To Appear Friday
- Weather: Another Sticky Day Before Brief Break
- Blog: Corner Bakery Gives Away Free Cheesecake For Nat’l Cheesecake Day
- Excessive Heat Warning For Philadelphia And Suburbs
- Weather Blog: Strengthening El Nino…
- Hot Stretch Of Weather For Philadelphia Begins Today
- Weather: A Soggy Start To The Week
- Nice Stretch Continues
Latest Philly Healthwatch
Everyone gets headaches, but did you know they could be caused by something you ate? 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl finds out if one of your favorites is on the list.
Local researchers have announced a major discovery in the study of Parkinson’s disease.
While many people try to stop smoking cold turkey, Dr. Donald Schwartz says, your likelihood of quitting for good increases when you have support.
If you’re a friend of someone diagnosed with cancer, what is your role and how can you help? A new book has some answers.
The signs are everywhere — “Get your flu shot here!” — and every supermarket, pharmacy, and clinic is offering the vaccination to keep you from getting sick.
A Pottsville mom says her son is being denied a lifesaving organ transplant because he has autism.
A growing number of people are suffering with vertigo, feeling dizzy. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl says doctors aren’t sure why.
The report in the journal “Pediatrics” found that hospital admissions for abuse injuries rose in direct relation to an area’s mortgage foreclosure rate.
A summer warning from doctors about the dangers of sun and skin cancer.
July 4 is one of the worst days for traffic fatalities for all drivers. For teen drivers, it’s the single most deadliest day.
Independence Blue Cross CEO Dan Hilferty says they are happy that the country’s first step toward healthcare reform remains in tact, but there is a lot more work to be done.
Health care advocates say the decision is a victory for people actually affected by the Affordable Care Act.
The Supreme Court has upheld the individual insurance requirement at the heart of President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul.
Kathy O’Brien’s weight loss has her trading out some of her old camouflage outfits, things she used to wear to cover up.