- Kelly Responds To McCoy: ‘He’s Wrong,’ Color Not A Factor (12)
- Amaro Clarifies Comments On 94WIP: Some, Not All, ‘Don’t Understand’ (8)
- Officials: Students Charged Following Sexting Investigation In New Jersey (7)
- Villanova Student Honors Returning Veterans By Sending Them To Sports Events (5)
- Study Claims Coffee Could Improve A Man’s Sex Life (4)
- Amaro: Fans ‘Don’t Understand The Game’ (4)
- SBR Odds: Eagles Over/Under Set At 9.5 (4)
- Blog: 2015 Car Complaint Index
- Weather: Summer-Like Heat To Last Through End Of May
- CLARIFI AND CAPITAL ONE 360 HOLD FREE MONEY WORKSHOPS
- WEATHER: Moderate Drought Underway In Parts Of Region
- ShopSmart Finds Precut Fruits & Veggies Often Sold At Premium Prices
- Turzanski On Temple U. Prof Accused Of Selling Research To China: We Should Be Worried, The Chinese Own Everything
- WEATHER: A Nice, Spring-like Memorial Day Weekend
- Weather: A Cool Finish To The Week
- Gosnell Movie Producer: ‘He Has No Remorse, He Considers Himself A Martyr’
- WEATHER: Heat & Humidity A Thing Of The Past — For Now
Latest Philly Healthwatch
Everyone gets headaches, but did you know they could be caused by something you ate? 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl finds out if one of your favorites is on the list.
Local researchers have announced a major discovery in the study of Parkinson’s disease.
While many people try to stop smoking cold turkey, Dr. Donald Schwartz says, your likelihood of quitting for good increases when you have support.
If you’re a friend of someone diagnosed with cancer, what is your role and how can you help? A new book has some answers.
The signs are everywhere — “Get your flu shot here!” — and every supermarket, pharmacy, and clinic is offering the vaccination to keep you from getting sick.
A Pottsville mom says her son is being denied a lifesaving organ transplant because he has autism.
A growing number of people are suffering with vertigo, feeling dizzy. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl says doctors aren’t sure why.
The report in the journal “Pediatrics” found that hospital admissions for abuse injuries rose in direct relation to an area’s mortgage foreclosure rate.
A summer warning from doctors about the dangers of sun and skin cancer.
July 4 is one of the worst days for traffic fatalities for all drivers. For teen drivers, it’s the single most deadliest day.
Independence Blue Cross CEO Dan Hilferty says they are happy that the country’s first step toward healthcare reform remains in tact, but there is a lot more work to be done.
Health care advocates say the decision is a victory for people actually affected by the Affordable Care Act.
The Supreme Court has upheld the individual insurance requirement at the heart of President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul.
Kathy O’Brien’s weight loss has her trading out some of her old camouflage outfits, things she used to wear to cover up.