- Ted Cruz Leads Presidential Pack in Use of Social Media To Announce Candidacy (19)
- Berks County Native Taylor Swift Tops Fortune’s List Of World’s Greatest Female Leaders (5)
- Villanova Crying Piccolo Girl On 94WIP: ‘I Think It’s Funny’ (4)
- Philly’s Top Cop Says City Will Follow New Federal Recommendations on Deadly Force (4)
- Computer System Network For Swedesboro-Woolwich School District Hacked (4)
- Off-Duty Police Officer Fatally Shot In Delco Home (4)
- Brave Student Helped Classmates Off School Bus After It Slammed Into Montgomery County Home (3)
- Zeoli: Conservatives, States Rights And Pot (Or How I Stopped Working And Learned To Love The Bong)
- Weather: Temperatures To Climb Before Weekend Cool Down
- WEATHER: Complaining Convention Continues
- R’nel: More Concerned With Extra Bag Fee Than Mental Health
- WEATHER: Thermometer Change Is A Sign Of Things To Come For The Weekend
- Steve Forbes: Donald Trump Is A Friend, And He Is Serious About Potential Presidential Run
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms Today, Followed By Temp Drop And Possible Flurries
- Stigall: Ted Cruz And Other Candidates Need To Be Able To Laugh At Themselves In Order To Win People Over
- Warm Front Brings Scattered Showers Along With It
- Blog: Wegmans Hiring For Concordville/Glen Mills Location
Latest Philly Healthwatch
Everyone gets headaches, but did you know they could be caused by something you ate? 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl finds out if one of your favorites is on the list.
Local researchers have announced a major discovery in the study of Parkinson’s disease.
While many people try to stop smoking cold turkey, Dr. Donald Schwartz says, your likelihood of quitting for good increases when you have support.
If you’re a friend of someone diagnosed with cancer, what is your role and how can you help? A new book has some answers.
The signs are everywhere — “Get your flu shot here!” — and every supermarket, pharmacy, and clinic is offering the vaccination to keep you from getting sick.
A Pottsville mom says her son is being denied a lifesaving organ transplant because he has autism.
A growing number of people are suffering with vertigo, feeling dizzy. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl says doctors aren’t sure why.
The report in the journal “Pediatrics” found that hospital admissions for abuse injuries rose in direct relation to an area’s mortgage foreclosure rate.
A summer warning from doctors about the dangers of sun and skin cancer.
July 4 is one of the worst days for traffic fatalities for all drivers. For teen drivers, it’s the single most deadliest day.
Independence Blue Cross CEO Dan Hilferty says they are happy that the country’s first step toward healthcare reform remains in tact, but there is a lot more work to be done.
Health care advocates say the decision is a victory for people actually affected by the Affordable Care Act.
The Supreme Court has upheld the individual insurance requirement at the heart of President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul.
Kathy O’Brien’s weight loss has her trading out some of her old camouflage outfits, things she used to wear to cover up.