- Police: Philadelphia Man Charged With Murder In Stabbing Death Of Nicki Minaj Crew Member (33)
- Official: Eagles Release Todd Herremans (6)
- Report: LeSean McCoy To Be Traded (6)
- Report: Eagles To Cut Cole, Let Graham Walk (6)
- Supreme Court Hears Affordable Care Act Tax Subsidies Suit Wednesday (6)
- Local Doctor Warns With More Ice, Comes More Falls, Comes More Injuries (5)
- SRC Stunner: Gov. Wolf Replaces Bill Green As Chairman (5)
- Weather: Tracking Snow Totals
- Weather: Tracking The Winter Storm
- La Salle Professor: Netanyahu’s Speech Involved ‘Threat Inflation,’ Failed To Mention That Israel Has Nuclear Weapons That Could ‘Utterly Destroy’ Iran
- Latest Weather: 4-8″ Of Snow Expected To Fall, Starting Overnight
- Inspiration Behind New CBS Show, ‘CSI: Cyber,’ Speaks To WPHT’s Chris Stigall
- A March Snowstorm Before Warmer Air Moves In
- Could We See The Biggest Snowstorm Of The Season This Week?
- Don’t Pack Away The Gloves Yet — More Winter Weather Headed Our Way
- Giordano: CPAC This Year Was Better Than Ever
- Blog: IHOP FREE Pancake Offer Tuesday, March 3
Latest Philly Healthwatch
Everyone gets headaches, but did you know they could be caused by something you ate? 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl finds out if one of your favorites is on the list.
Local researchers have announced a major discovery in the study of Parkinson’s disease.
While many people try to stop smoking cold turkey, Dr. Donald Schwartz says, your likelihood of quitting for good increases when you have support.
If you’re a friend of someone diagnosed with cancer, what is your role and how can you help? A new book has some answers.
The signs are everywhere — “Get your flu shot here!” — and every supermarket, pharmacy, and clinic is offering the vaccination to keep you from getting sick.
A Pottsville mom says her son is being denied a lifesaving organ transplant because he has autism.
A growing number of people are suffering with vertigo, feeling dizzy. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl says doctors aren’t sure why.
The report in the journal “Pediatrics” found that hospital admissions for abuse injuries rose in direct relation to an area’s mortgage foreclosure rate.
A summer warning from doctors about the dangers of sun and skin cancer.
July 4 is one of the worst days for traffic fatalities for all drivers. For teen drivers, it’s the single most deadliest day.
Independence Blue Cross CEO Dan Hilferty says they are happy that the country’s first step toward healthcare reform remains in tact, but there is a lot more work to be done.
Health care advocates say the decision is a victory for people actually affected by the Affordable Care Act.
The Supreme Court has upheld the individual insurance requirement at the heart of President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul.
Kathy O’Brien’s weight loss has her trading out some of her old camouflage outfits, things she used to wear to cover up.