- Philadelphia Eagles 2015 Schedule: Eagles Host LeSean McCoy Week 14 (27)
- Sources: Eagles To Sign QB Tim Tebow (12)
- Corey Seidman Wins The 94WIP Great Baseball Debate (6)
- Suspects Armed With AK-47 Rob Man Of iPhone, Wallet In Society Hill (6)
- Jay Feely On Tim Tebow: ‘Single Worst Quarterback I Ever Saw’ (6)
- Eagles Looking At Favorable 2015 Slate (4)
- Scranton Area Residents Wake Up To Find Homes Covered In Toilet Paper (4)
- WEATHER: Last April Weekend 2015
- Weather: Freeze Warnings And Frost Advisories Posted For Second Night In A Row Across The Delaware Valley
- Chilly Temps To Linger Into Saturday
- Claim Your Cash – FREE Search For Money In All 50 States
- Weather: A Spring Freeze Ahead
- Gary R’nel: The President’s Bizarre Delusion
- Cooler Temperatures Expected For Next Few Days
- Tornado Watch In Effect For Majority Of Region Until 10 PM
- La Salle Professor: People Procrastinate To Stay Safe, Avoid Making Mistakes
- Weather Blog: Sogging Up
Latest Philly Healthwatch
Everyone gets headaches, but did you know they could be caused by something you ate? 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl finds out if one of your favorites is on the list.
Local researchers have announced a major discovery in the study of Parkinson’s disease.
While many people try to stop smoking cold turkey, Dr. Donald Schwartz says, your likelihood of quitting for good increases when you have support.
If you’re a friend of someone diagnosed with cancer, what is your role and how can you help? A new book has some answers.
The signs are everywhere — “Get your flu shot here!” — and every supermarket, pharmacy, and clinic is offering the vaccination to keep you from getting sick.
A Pottsville mom says her son is being denied a lifesaving organ transplant because he has autism.
A growing number of people are suffering with vertigo, feeling dizzy. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl says doctors aren’t sure why.
The report in the journal “Pediatrics” found that hospital admissions for abuse injuries rose in direct relation to an area’s mortgage foreclosure rate.
A summer warning from doctors about the dangers of sun and skin cancer.
July 4 is one of the worst days for traffic fatalities for all drivers. For teen drivers, it’s the single most deadliest day.
Independence Blue Cross CEO Dan Hilferty says they are happy that the country’s first step toward healthcare reform remains in tact, but there is a lot more work to be done.
Health care advocates say the decision is a victory for people actually affected by the Affordable Care Act.
The Supreme Court has upheld the individual insurance requirement at the heart of President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul.
Kathy O’Brien’s weight loss has her trading out some of her old camouflage outfits, things she used to wear to cover up.