- Gene Simmons: Sad Rice’s Wife Isn’t ‘Copping To Fact She Was Abused’ (16)
- PA State Police Trooper Dead In Barracks Shooting, Another Injured (15)
- Police: Baby Of Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford Dies (9)
- Man Who Worked Both Sides Of Radical Muslim Fence Describes Being A Fanatic (7)
- Pregnant Woman Shot Dead In Frankford, Baby Critical (7)
- Manhunt Continues For Gunman Who Ambushed 2 PA Troopers, Killing 1 (7)
- AP Newsbreak: Source Says Rice Video Sent To NFL (6)
- Attkisson On Benghazi: Why Don’t We Know What The President And His Advisors Were Doing That Night?
- Blog: Free Cone Days At Rittenhouse Ben & Jerry’s
- A Few Showers, Then Staying Comfortable
- Weather: Cool, Quiet Start To The Week
- Sun Today, Showers Tomorrow, Then More Sun
- Blog: Mega Pet Adoption Event 9/13 in Feasterville
- Blog: Philly Region 8th Most Expensive For Car Insurance
- Philadelphia Foreign Policy Expert Critical Of Pres. Obama’s ISIL Plan: ‘See Who Wins In The End’
- A Midweek Weather Break
- Sandberg On Rollins’ Injury: ‘He’s Day-To-Day,’ But Condition Is Better Than Originally Thought
Latest Philly Healthwatch
Everyone gets headaches, but did you know they could be caused by something you ate? 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl finds out if one of your favorites is on the list.
Local researchers have announced a major discovery in the study of Parkinson’s disease.
While many people try to stop smoking cold turkey, Dr. Donald Schwartz says, your likelihood of quitting for good increases when you have support.
If you’re a friend of someone diagnosed with cancer, what is your role and how can you help? A new book has some answers.
The signs are everywhere — “Get your flu shot here!” — and every supermarket, pharmacy, and clinic is offering the vaccination to keep you from getting sick.
A Pottsville mom says her son is being denied a lifesaving organ transplant because he has autism.
A growing number of people are suffering with vertigo, feeling dizzy. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl says doctors aren’t sure why.
The report in the journal “Pediatrics” found that hospital admissions for abuse injuries rose in direct relation to an area’s mortgage foreclosure rate.
A summer warning from doctors about the dangers of sun and skin cancer.
July 4 is one of the worst days for traffic fatalities for all drivers. For teen drivers, it’s the single most deadliest day.
Independence Blue Cross CEO Dan Hilferty says they are happy that the country’s first step toward healthcare reform remains in tact, but there is a lot more work to be done.
Health care advocates say the decision is a victory for people actually affected by the Affordable Care Act.
The Supreme Court has upheld the individual insurance requirement at the heart of President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul.
Kathy O’Brien’s weight loss has her trading out some of her old camouflage outfits, things she used to wear to cover up.