- Ice Bucket Challenge Donations Reach $22.9 Million To ALS Association (20)
- 36% Of Americans Haven’t Saved Anything For Retirement (10)
- Taney’s Wide Baseball Family Prepares To Root Team at Little League Semifinals (10)
- Mark Sanchez Feels Revived And Confident (8)
- Attack On Philadelphia Park Ranger In Love Park Caught On Tape (6)
- Chip Kelly Keeps Mark Sanchez Trade Window Open (6)
- 2 Arrests Made In Videotaped Beating Of Philadelphia Park Ranger (6)
- Great Weather Payback Coming
- Blog: Sprint Offers New $60 Unlimited Plan
- WI Congressman And Former VP Candidate Paul Ryan Speaks About New Book On 1210 WPHT
- Showers And Storms Then Cooler Temperatures
- UPS Stores Hit By Computer Virus, Cherry Hill One Of Them
- Weather Stays Active Into The Weekend
- Quiet Weather Holds…For Now
- College-Bound? Consider Renters Insurance
- Santorum Says Conflict With Palestinians In Gaza Has Taken Huge Toll On Tourism In Israel
- Weather To Gradually Go Downhill
Latest Philly Healthwatch
Everyone gets headaches, but did you know they could be caused by something you ate? 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl finds out if one of your favorites is on the list.
Local researchers have announced a major discovery in the study of Parkinson’s disease.
While many people try to stop smoking cold turkey, Dr. Donald Schwartz says, your likelihood of quitting for good increases when you have support.
If you’re a friend of someone diagnosed with cancer, what is your role and how can you help? A new book has some answers.
The signs are everywhere — “Get your flu shot here!” — and every supermarket, pharmacy, and clinic is offering the vaccination to keep you from getting sick.
A Pottsville mom says her son is being denied a lifesaving organ transplant because he has autism.
A growing number of people are suffering with vertigo, feeling dizzy. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl says doctors aren’t sure why.
The report in the journal “Pediatrics” found that hospital admissions for abuse injuries rose in direct relation to an area’s mortgage foreclosure rate.
A summer warning from doctors about the dangers of sun and skin cancer.
July 4 is one of the worst days for traffic fatalities for all drivers. For teen drivers, it’s the single most deadliest day.
Independence Blue Cross CEO Dan Hilferty says they are happy that the country’s first step toward healthcare reform remains in tact, but there is a lot more work to be done.
Health care advocates say the decision is a victory for people actually affected by the Affordable Care Act.
The Supreme Court has upheld the individual insurance requirement at the heart of President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul.
Kathy O’Brien’s weight loss has her trading out some of her old camouflage outfits, things she used to wear to cover up.