- Sam Bradford Survives ‘Cheap Shot’ In Solid Debut (5)
- DA: White House Fence Jumper Killed After Attacking Sheriff’s Deputy With Knife (5)
- Former Sixers Great Darryl Dawkins Dead At 58 (4)
- NFL Head Of Officiating: Suggs’ Hit On Bradford ‘Not A Foul’ (3)
- Eagles Vs. Packers: What To Look For (2)
- Knee-Jerk Reactions: Ravens vs. Eagles (2)
- Bradford, Murray Look Sharp In Eagles’ 40-17 Win Over Ravens (2)
- Another Tranquil Day, Heat And Humidity To Return
- WEATHER: Pleasant Forecast For Next Few Days
- WEATHER: Nice Start To The Workweek
- Hurricane Danny Reaches Major Hurricane Status
- Lots Of Sunshine, Temps Heating Up
- WEATHER: Top 10 Weather Day
- Blog: Dunkin’ Donuts Partners With Red Cross
- Blog: Cheaper For Young Adults To Stay On Parents’ Car Insurance
- Weather Blog: Perseid Meteor Shower Peaks This Week
- Weather: Rain Threat Returns To Delaware Valley
Latest Philly Healthwatch
Everyone gets headaches, but did you know they could be caused by something you ate? 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl finds out if one of your favorites is on the list.
Local researchers have announced a major discovery in the study of Parkinson’s disease.
While many people try to stop smoking cold turkey, Dr. Donald Schwartz says, your likelihood of quitting for good increases when you have support.
If you’re a friend of someone diagnosed with cancer, what is your role and how can you help? A new book has some answers.
The signs are everywhere — “Get your flu shot here!” — and every supermarket, pharmacy, and clinic is offering the vaccination to keep you from getting sick.
A Pottsville mom says her son is being denied a lifesaving organ transplant because he has autism.
A growing number of people are suffering with vertigo, feeling dizzy. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl says doctors aren’t sure why.
The report in the journal “Pediatrics” found that hospital admissions for abuse injuries rose in direct relation to an area’s mortgage foreclosure rate.
A summer warning from doctors about the dangers of sun and skin cancer.
July 4 is one of the worst days for traffic fatalities for all drivers. For teen drivers, it’s the single most deadliest day.
Independence Blue Cross CEO Dan Hilferty says they are happy that the country’s first step toward healthcare reform remains in tact, but there is a lot more work to be done.
Health care advocates say the decision is a victory for people actually affected by the Affordable Care Act.
The Supreme Court has upheld the individual insurance requirement at the heart of President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul.
Kathy O’Brien’s weight loss has her trading out some of her old camouflage outfits, things she used to wear to cover up.