Latest Philly Healthwatch
Do you sit most of the day? It is probably not a good idea. You need to get up and around.
How healthy you are is strongly linked to where in Pennsylvania you live, according to the results of a new county-by-county study that found Philadelphia the least healthy county and neighboring Chester the healthiest in the state.
New Jersey’s Health Department wants hospitals to encourage new mothers to breastfeed.
His face was crushed. The television personality Marc Summers broke almost every bone in his face.
A cellulite solution, some doctors say,, has finally arrived. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl shows you how it works.
Everyone gets headaches, but did you know they could be caused by something you ate? 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl finds out if one of your favorites is on the list.
- U. of P. Researchers Make Parkinson’s Disease Breakthrough 2012/11/16
- Phila. Health Commissioner Announces New Incentives For Smokers Trying To Quit 2012/11/15
- New Book Is Aimed at the Friends of Cancer Patients 2012/10/16
- Time To Get Flu Shot Is Now, Says CDC 2012/09/25
- Health: Heart Transplant Controversy 2012/08/15
- Health: Growing Number of People Suffering With Vertigo 2012/07/25
- Children’s Hospital Finds Link Between Home Foreclosures and Child Abuse 2012/07/17
- Health: Ugly Truth About Skin Cancer 2012/07/06
- July 4 Is The Deadliest Day For Teen Drivers 2012/06/29
- CBSPhilly Travel Guide (15)
- Did Cuban Pastries Affect Aroldis Chapman On Sunday? (7)
- Death Of Philadelphia Prayer-Healing Couple’s Son Ruled A Homicide (5)
- Blog: Amazon Hiring Hundreds in Delaware (4)
- Oklahoma Tornado Rated EF-4 By National Weather Service, Second Strongest Ranking (4)
- Sisters Ejected From King Of Prussia Mall Over Profane Cancer Hats (4)
- Jaworski Is Serious About Signing Tim Tebow (4)
- Local Product Jordan Wolf Stars For Duke In Final Four
- Blog: Show ‘Em The Money
- Blog: Virgin America Best, Spirit Worst in Consumer Reports Airline Ratings
- Blog: Megabus Summer Seat Sale
- Oklahoma Tornado Rated EF-4 By National Weather Service, Second Strongest Ranking
- Lane Johnson Adjusting To NFL
- Clay Harbor Looks To Make Himself More Versatile
- Blog: Amazon Hiring Hundreds in Delaware
- Lesley’s Last Word: McNabb’s Return To Philly
- Blog: 31,000 Vehicles in Sandy Flood Database