- DA: Sixers Legend Charles Barkley Offers To Pay For Funeral Of 3 Children Killed In Carjacking Crash (28)
- Officials ID Caseworker Killed In Medical Facility Shooting In Delaware County (16)
- Phillies Fall To D-Backs 10-6 In 10 Innings (16)
- 3 Children Killed, 3 Injured In North Philadelphia Hit-Run; $110K Reward Offered (14)
- Eagles Hit The Field For The First Time (14)
- Chip Kelly Addresses Lane Johnson’s Suspension (10)
- Report: Pope Francis To Attend World Meeting Of Families In Philly In 2015 (10)
- Weekend Rain On The Way
- Garry Cobb On Norcross Family: ‘They Get Involved With Government Money’
- Kevin Sabett: ‘It’s Ironic That We’re Pushing Against Smoking So Hard, Yet We’re Ready To Give Marijuana A Free Pass’
- Conservative Writer On Push For Impeaching Pres. Obama: ‘The Issue Here Is Presidential Lawlessness’
- Another Taste Of Fall, Weekend Spoiler
- Weather: A Chill To Start
- Another Beautiful Day On The Horizon
- Congressman On Proposed Immigration Reforms: ‘What The President Wants To Do Is The DREAM Act On Steroids’
- Meehan On VA Scandal: Management Needs To Stop Hiding The Problems It’s Facing
- Bertha Brewing In The Atlantic?
Latest Philly Elections
The so-called “Unity Breakfast,” hosted US congressman Bob Brady, was a private affair in the back of the Oregon Diner.
“Typical” is how a Philadelphia elections official describes the problems that have cropped up so far in the first couple of hours of voting.
Four Democrats are running to replace Congresswoman Alyson Schwartz in Pennsylvania’s 13th district, including one unconventional candidate whose campaign is getting a boost from an unusual source.
Every voice matters and every vote counts, so check out this guide that will help you find all the information you need to vote.