- Ted Cruz Leads Presidential Pack in Use of Social Media To Announce Candidacy (19)
- Berks County Native Taylor Swift Tops Fortune’s List Of World’s Greatest Female Leaders (5)
- Villanova Crying Piccolo Girl On 94WIP: ‘I Think It’s Funny’ (4)
- Philly’s Top Cop Says City Will Follow New Federal Recommendations on Deadly Force (4)
- Computer System Network For Swedesboro-Woolwich School District Hacked (4)
- Off-Duty Police Officer Fatally Shot In Delco Home (4)
- Brave Student Helped Classmates Off School Bus After It Slammed Into Montgomery County Home (3)
- WEATHER: Complaining Convention Continues
- R’nel: More Concerned With Extra Bag Fee Than Mental Health
- WEATHER: Thermometer Change Is A Sign Of Things To Come For The Weekend
- Steve Forbes: Donald Trump Is A Friend, And He Is Serious About Potential Presidential Run
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms Today, Followed By Temp Drop And Possible Flurries
- Stigall: Ted Cruz And Other Candidates Need To Be Able To Laugh At Themselves In Order To Win People Over
- Warm Front Brings Scattered Showers Along With It
- Blog: Wegmans Hiring For Concordville/Glen Mills Location
- It’s Severe Weather Awareness Week In Pennsylvania
- Pa. Sen. Hughes On Automatic Registration Bill: We Are Reducing Barriers To The Ballot
Latest Philly Elections
Political consultant Jeff Jubelirer thinks family concerns were primary to Romney’s decision.
KYW Newsradio 1060–01/30/2015
Ceola Baldwin needed a ride for the three blocks to the polling place and a walker to get to the booth, but nothing was going to stop her from casting her vote.
Both incumbent congressman Mike Fitzpatrick and challenger Kevin Strouse believe significant resources should be sent to West Africa to help battle Ebola, but they differ on what we should be doing here at home.
The hearing was hosted by city commissioner Stephanie Singer without approval of the City Commissioners’ office, the body responsible for conducting elections in the City of Philadelphia.
The so-called “Unity Breakfast,” hosted US congressman Bob Brady, was a private affair in the back of the Oregon Diner.
- Few Problems Reported in First Hours of Philadelphia Voting 05/20/2014
- Anesthesiologist Has ‘Knock-Out’ Plan To Win 13th District 04/16/2014
- Voter Resource Guide 11/04/2013