- Amber Alert Issued For 3-Year-Old Delaware Girl Taken By Father (8)
- Official: Eagles Release Todd Herremans (5)
- Local Doctor Warns With More Ice, Comes More Falls, Comes More Injuries (5)
- SRC Stunner: Gov. Wolf Replaces Bill Green As Chairman (5)
- Gov. Christie Proposes $33.8 Billion Budget For Next Fiscal Year (4)
- Teens Choke, Steal iPhone From 13-Year-Old On Philly Street (4)
- Movie Review: ‘The Lazarus Effect’ (4)
- Giordano: CPAC This Year Was Better Than Ever
- Blog: IHOP FREE Pancake Offer Tuesday, March 3
- Midweek Mess For The Delaware Valley
- Icy Conditions Continue Overnight
- WEATHER: Month Changes, But Nothing Else
- Snow & Ice On The Way
- No Quit In Weekend Winter Weather
- Blog: Best & Worst Things To Buy At Home Centers
- Attorney Alan Dershowitz: Iran Is A Greater Threat Than ISIS
- Senator Jim DeMint Speaks Out Against Net Neutrality
Latest Philly Elections
Ceola Baldwin needed a ride for the three blocks to the polling place and a walker to get to the booth, but nothing was going to stop her from casting her vote.
Both incumbent congressman Mike Fitzpatrick and challenger Kevin Strouse believe significant resources should be sent to West Africa to help battle Ebola, but they differ on what we should be doing here at home.
The hearing was hosted by city commissioner Stephanie Singer without approval of the City Commissioners’ office, the body responsible for conducting elections in the City of Philadelphia.
The so-called “Unity Breakfast,” hosted US congressman Bob Brady, was a private affair in the back of the Oregon Diner.
“Typical” is how a Philadelphia elections official describes the problems that have cropped up so far in the first couple of hours of voting.
- Anesthesiologist Has ‘Knock-Out’ Plan To Win 13th District 04/16/2014
- Voter Resource Guide 11/04/2013