- Investigation Continues After Homeowner Opens Fire On Alleged Thief In Frankford (6)
- City Releases Taney Dragons Parade Details (6)
- Trial Opens For Phila. Woman Accused Of Kidnapping, Sexually Assaulting Schoolgirl (6)
- Cops: Intoxicated Man Let Nephew, 8, Steer Moving Car In Upper Darby (6)
- Union Score Twice Late To Win 4-2 Over Quakes (4)
- One In Seven Americans Suffers From Sleep Drunkenness (4)
- Police: Teen Shot, Killed On Basketball Court In North Philadelphia (4)
- WEATHER BLOG: Sunshine Returns, Humidity Does Not
- Warm Wednesday: Heat & Humidity Remind Us It’s Still August
- Dom Giordano: Military Equipment For Police Departments
- Late August Warm-Up Continues
- Above Average Temperatures Return This Week
- Sunny Stretch, Warming Up
- WEATHER BLOG: Viewer Put In Time Out
- The Sunshine Returns
- Great Weather Payback Coming
- Blog: Sprint Offers New $60 Unlimited Plan
Latest Philly Elections
The so-called “Unity Breakfast,” hosted US congressman Bob Brady, was a private affair in the back of the Oregon Diner.
“Typical” is how a Philadelphia elections official describes the problems that have cropped up so far in the first couple of hours of voting.
Four Democrats are running to replace Congresswoman Alyson Schwartz in Pennsylvania’s 13th district, including one unconventional candidate whose campaign is getting a boost from an unusual source.
Every voice matters and every vote counts, so check out this guide that will help you find all the information you need to vote.