- All-Female ‘Ghostbusters’ Cast Announced (22)
- Sources: Probe Into On-Duty Sex In Philadelphia Fire Department (11)
- 3 Injured In Partial Roof Collapse At Lululemon In Center City (8)
- Southwest Philadelphia Church Burglarized For Second Time In A Month (5)
- Commuters Deal With Another Round Of Winter Weather (4)
- Philadelphia Public And Archdiocesan Schools Closed Tuesday, Transit Affected Throughout Region (4)
- Philadelphia City Council Candidate Hijacks Domain Names To Steer Voters From His Opponent (4)
- Blog: FREE Coffee Offer From Chick-fil-A
- Trust, But Verify: Nearly Impossible
- Wind, Cold & Snow This Weekend
- Blog: NJ Settles With Business That Offered Bogus Auto Warranties
- Classmate and Cornell Law Professor Says Immigration Issue ‘Should Be Deal-breaker For Loretta Lynch Appointment’
- Weather: Windy and Cold, But Dry
- Nor’easter Develops Farther East
- Nor’easter Develops Tonight
- Police Sergeant Urges Philadelphians To Remember #NoSavesies When It Comes To Parking
- WEATHER: It’s SNOW Time!
Latest Philly Elections
Ceola Baldwin needed a ride for the three blocks to the polling place and a walker to get to the booth, but nothing was going to stop her from casting her vote.
Both incumbent congressman Mike Fitzpatrick and challenger Kevin Strouse believe significant resources should be sent to West Africa to help battle Ebola, but they differ on what we should be doing here at home.
The hearing was hosted by city commissioner Stephanie Singer without approval of the City Commissioners’ office, the body responsible for conducting elections in the City of Philadelphia.
The so-called “Unity Breakfast,” hosted US congressman Bob Brady, was a private affair in the back of the Oregon Diner.
“Typical” is how a Philadelphia elections official describes the problems that have cropped up so far in the first couple of hours of voting.
- Anesthesiologist Has ‘Knock-Out’ Plan To Win 13th District 04/16/2014
- Voter Resource Guide 11/04/2013