- Police: Suspect On The Loose After Fatally Shooting 6 Family Members In Montgomery County (20)
- President Obama Thanks Troops At New Jersey Military Base (16)
- Caller ID Scammers Could Face Fines In New Jersey (16)
- Triple Shooting Reported In Glenolden (15)
- Missing Philadelphia Man With Dementia Found Safe (11)
- New Survey Takes A Look At What Makes Local College Students Stick Around After Graduation (10)
- Photo Posted To Paramedic’s Instagram Account Prompts Outrage (10)
- Penn State Professor: Stephen Colbert Enabled Liberals To Feel Patriotic
- R’Nel: ‘Don’t Worry, Be Happy’
- Is A Christmas Eve Storm On The Way?
- Blogger Shares Her Experiences With Life, Love, Fitness And Motherhood In The City Of Brotherly Love
- Weather: Sunny Wednesday, Christmas Spoilers
- Showers Tonight, Then A Mild Wednesday
- Fog Will Give Way To Wet Weather Tuesday
- Clouds And Showers Return
- Sen. Toomey Defends Voting For Cromnibus Bill
- Weather: Mild In The Delaware Valley
Latest Philly Elections
Both incumbent congressman Mike Fitzpatrick and challenger Kevin Strouse believe significant resources should be sent to West Africa to help battle Ebola, but they differ on what we should be doing here at home.
The hearing was hosted by city commissioner Stephanie Singer without approval of the City Commissioners’ office, the body responsible for conducting elections in the City of Philadelphia.
The so-called “Unity Breakfast,” hosted US congressman Bob Brady, was a private affair in the back of the Oregon Diner.
“Typical” is how a Philadelphia elections official describes the problems that have cropped up so far in the first couple of hours of voting.
Four Democrats are running to replace Congresswoman Alyson Schwartz in Pennsylvania’s 13th district, including one unconventional candidate whose campaign is getting a boost from an unusual source.
- Voter Resource Guide 11/04/2013