- Green Gifts: How To Make The Holidays Eco Friendly With the holiday season approaching, finding the perfect gift for the perfect someone can be challenging. Use these green gifts ideas to inspire your holiday shopping list.
- Why A Hybrid Car Is A Good Option For Everyone More and more drivers are switching to hybrids, plug-in hybrids and electric vehicles. If you're on the fence about buying a hybrid car, the following benefits will help make your decision easier.
- Greenest Salons In Philadelphia Philadelphia-area salons are taking strides to operate in the green as a growing number of consumers seek shops that embrace eco-friendly principals and environmentally conscious business practices.
- Natural And Organic Clothing Shops In Philadelphia As the number of eco-conscious clothing shoppers surges, Philadelphia retailers stock up to meet the demand.
- Hybrid Vs. Smart Cars: Which Is Right For You? The advantages and differences between hybrid and smart cars are discussed here to enhance consumer knowledge.
- Sustainable Holiday Gifts In Philadelphia As you check off the names of everyone on your holiday shopping list this season, keep your carbon footprint to a minimum with these sustainable gift ideas.
- How To Improve Your Gas Mileage By Changing Your Behavior Simple changes to driving behavior can significantly reduce individual carbon footprints and increase gas mileage efficiency.
- Getting An Eco-Education: America's Greenest Colleges The following is a list of the top green schools in America at which to obtain a comprehensive environmental education through coursework and community involvement.
- American Cities With The Best Public Transportation Systems One of the best ways to cut down on our carbon footprint is to use mass transportation, which of course is much easier to do when cities offer convenient transit options. Find out which American cities have the best public mass transportation systems...
- Profile: A Philadelphia Green Business Owner Philadelphia-area chefs, bakers and husband-and-wife team John Millard and Amy Beth Edelman share their love of baking and passion for the environment with the Chestnut Hill community.