- Local Expert Warns of Underage Drinkers Consuming Cooking Wine (9)
- Another Potential ‘Knockout’ Attack In Philadelphia (8)
- 3 On Your Side: Healthcare.gov Site Still Has Glitches (7)
- Sleep-Related Health Issues (6)
- Chip Kelly: ‘I Hope Nick Foles Is Here For A Long Time’ (6)
- Local Towns Gear Up For Small Business Saturday (5)
- Man Wanted For Questioning In Connection With Murder Of U.S. Marine In Camden (4)
- BLOG: Questions About Affordable Care? Get Answers At 12/14 Event
- Blog: Uber & Home Depot to Deliver Xmas Trees Thursday
- Blog: Philly Offers Tax Break To Active Military
- PPA Won’t Enforce Saturday Expired Meter Violations During Holidays
- Weather Blog: Pre-Thanksgiving Nor’Easter To Bring Major Holiday Travel Headaches
- Weather Blog: Pre-Thanksgiving Storm
- Weather Blog: Too Cold, Too Soon
- Weather Blog: A Blast Of Winter
- BLOG: Early Thanksgiving Week Travel Forecast
- Blog: A Reporter’s Recollection – The Day The Music Died
Latest Philly Cancer Research
Accelerating cancer research, promoting science, education and training, advancing cancer prevention diagnosis and treatment throughout the world.
It’s National Oral Cancer prevention month. As the number of cases in this country continue to climb, a local dentist stresses the importance of screening for the disease.
The generic diabetes drug Metformin, which has been around for years, is being studied as a possible wonder drug in the battle against cancer.
If you’re having pancreatic surgery at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, your discharge orders now include a walking program.
Doctors are taking aim at wasteful, expensive and unnecessary medical tests and procedures. 3 On Your Side Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl has more on a new effort to fix the problem.
Lung cancer is the number one cause of cancer deaths in this country and now researchers at Fox Chase Cancer Center have discovered a link between the female hormone estrogen and the disease.
There are many potential genetic links to diseases like breast cancer and, the more we understand about them the more we are able to develop effective treatments.
The Susan G. Komen organization has restored funding to Planned Parenthood following criticism from liberal groups and lawmakers, after its decision to stop contributions to the organization.
A Philadelphia based money manager is about to undertake a quest that’ll take him, and seven cohorts, far from the world of finance — or anything on dry land for that matter.
Sixteen million Americans—or seven percent—have oral human papillomavirus (HPV), a sexually transmitted virus that can cause cancer.
When a family faces a medical crisis, every penny helps. Justin Alvarez of Vineland just turned 11, and cancer is taking its toll, but friends are making sure his parents can stay home to care for him.
Many women get tested for the breast cancer gene mutation then must decide whether to share the results with their children. A new study looks at what they’re deciding and how children react.
Shopping for that perfect anniversary gift isn’t easy, especially when your loved one is suffering through cancer treatment.
By Dr. Brian McDonough PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – There’s good news from the American Cancer Society. Cancer cases and cancer deaths have dropped in much of the United States. It is the lowest we’ve seen since […]