- Investigation Continues After Homeowner Opens Fire On Alleged Thief In Frankford (6)
- City Releases Taney Dragons Parade Details (6)
- Trial Opens For Phila. Woman Accused Of Kidnapping, Sexually Assaulting Schoolgirl (6)
- Cops: Intoxicated Man Let Nephew, 8, Steer Moving Car In Upper Darby (6)
- Union Score Twice Late To Win 4-2 Over Quakes (4)
- One In Seven Americans Suffers From Sleep Drunkenness (4)
- Police: Teen Shot, Killed On Basketball Court In North Philadelphia (4)
- WEATHER BLOG: Sunshine & Low Humidity Make For A Pleasant Day!
- WEATHER BLOG: Sunshine Returns, Humidity Does Not
- Warm Wednesday: Heat & Humidity Remind Us It’s Still August
- Dom Giordano: Military Equipment For Police Departments
- Late August Warm-Up Continues
- Above Average Temperatures Return This Week
- Sunny Stretch, Warming Up
- WEATHER BLOG: Viewer Put In Time Out
- The Sunshine Returns
- Great Weather Payback Coming
Latest Philly Cancer News
If you’re a friend of someone diagnosed with cancer, what is your role and how can you help? A new book has some answers.
Having light skin, hair, and eyes increases a patient’s risk for skin cancer, as does over-exposure to ultraviolet rays at an early age.
Malaria has long been conquered in the U.S., but researchers at Penn have found an old malaria drug may have a new use in treating patients with advanced cancer.
Now there is information that breast cancer in young women is a biologically unique disease that requires customized management strategies because it can be extremely aggressive.
According to a new study, smoking fewer than five cigarettes a day, commonly known as light smoking, triples the risk of dying of heart disease or lung cancer in men. In women the increased risk of lung cancer was five times greater.
- Health: Vitamin Debate 04/25/2012
- UPenn Cancer Researcher Seeking Participants For Long-Term Study 04/25/2012
- Janet Manion, Founder of Bucks County Group Honoring US Military, Dead at 58 04/25/2012
- Celebrating The Art Of Place Setting All For A Good Cause 04/23/2012
- Phillies, Eagles Host Separate Charity Events To Raise Cancer And Autism Awareness 04/22/2012
- Brotherly Love: Cancer’s Secret Angel Project 04/17/2012
- Skin Cancer On Rise In Young Adults 04/03/2012
- Local Teen Battling Cancer Gets Shout Out From Taylor Swift At ACM Awards 04/01/2012
- Study: Aspirin Can Help Treat And Prevent Cancer 03/21/2012