Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- Gov. Christie Calls Out Letterman For Latest Fat Joke
- Philadelphia Still Among Cities Being Considered for 2016 Democratic Convention
- New Jersey Panel Orders Testimony On Bridgegate Traffic Jams
- Stigall Discusses Perceived Connection Between Allyson Schwartz, The Media And Obamacare
- NJ Panel Orders Testimony On Traffic Jams
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Delaware Democrats are hoping their greater numbers will help them beat back tea-party fueled Republican opponents such as Christine O’Donnell in the midterm elections.
Democrat Bryan Lentz and Republican Pat Meehan, candidates for the congressional seat in Pennsylvania’s seventh district, cast their votes this morning.
One of Philadelphia’s political watchdogs fears that negative advertising for a number of races through the campaign season will prompt many disgusted voters to simply stay home.
The candidates in one of the most competitive races in the country have cast their votes. In New Jersey’s third district, John Adler and Jon Runyan pulled their respective levers.
At the top of the ballot today, Pennsylvania voters will find candidates for governor and U.S. Senate.
Here is a list of political races to watch in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
KYW’s David Madden looks at the ballot in New Jersey.
When voters head to the polls in the Philadelphia suburbs today they will be casting ballots in some very closely watched Congressional elections.
On this election day, both parties are struggling for an edge — any edge.
Whether barnstorming by plane or pounding the pavement, Republican and Democratic candidates for Pennsylvania governor and U.S. Senate spent a whirlwind day of campaigning Monday meant to energize their supporters hours before the start of voting.
Rendell and Casey interrupted diners at Reading Terminal Market to tell them one thing: “Get out and vote.”
Congressional candidate Pat Meehan was stumping for last-minute votes on Monday in Broomall, Pa.
Adler was at Ponzio’s Diner, in Cherry Hill; Runyan was in Ocean County.
Philadelphia’s district attorney and two other election watchdogs want to hear from any city voters who facing polling place irregularities on Tuesday.
- Eagles 2014 Schedule BreakdownIt was like Christmas in April for Eagles and NFL fans. And it was rather easy as to what everyone was narrowing their eyes on and that’s the Washington Redskins and Eagles’ erstwhile receiver DeSean Jackson.
- Eagles Announce 2014 Regular Season ScheduleThe Eagles have announced their 2014 regular season schedule.
- Penn State Fans Plan New Statue of Joe PaternoFans of the late Penn State University football coach Joe Paterno are planning to commission a new bronze statue of him, and place it across from the school.
- 3 On Your Side: Coffee Prices Going Up3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan tells us why prices are going up and by how much.
- Fire Rips Through Rowhome in MantuaThe fire was reported around 6:45 in the 3600 block of Spring Garden Street.