Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- Chris Christie Expected To Launch Presidential Bid
- As Greek Hobbles and Eurozone Wobbles, Wharton Professor Sees Hope
- Philadelphia Mayoral Hopeful Jim Kenney Says Battle For Gay Rights Goes On
- Sen. Casey Presses For Expanded Funding For Amtrak
- Area Politicians Weigh In on US Supreme Court Decision on Same-Sex Marriage
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Delaware Democrats are hoping their greater numbers will help them beat back tea-party fueled Republican opponents such as Christine O’Donnell in the midterm elections.
Democrat Bryan Lentz and Republican Pat Meehan, candidates for the congressional seat in Pennsylvania’s seventh district, cast their votes this morning.
One of Philadelphia’s political watchdogs fears that negative advertising for a number of races through the campaign season will prompt many disgusted voters to simply stay home.
The candidates in one of the most competitive races in the country have cast their votes. In New Jersey’s third district, John Adler and Jon Runyan pulled their respective levers.
At the top of the ballot today, Pennsylvania voters will find candidates for governor and U.S. Senate.
Here is a list of political races to watch in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
KYW’s David Madden looks at the ballot in New Jersey.
When voters head to the polls in the Philadelphia suburbs today they will be casting ballots in some very closely watched Congressional elections.
On this election day, both parties are struggling for an edge — any edge.
Whether barnstorming by plane or pounding the pavement, Republican and Democratic candidates for Pennsylvania governor and U.S. Senate spent a whirlwind day of campaigning Monday meant to energize their supporters hours before the start of voting.
Rendell and Casey interrupted diners at Reading Terminal Market to tell them one thing: “Get out and vote.”
Congressional candidate Pat Meehan was stumping for last-minute votes on Monday in Broomall, Pa.
Adler was at Ponzio’s Diner, in Cherry Hill; Runyan was in Ocean County.
Philadelphia’s district attorney and two other election watchdogs want to hear from any city voters who facing polling place irregularities on Tuesday.
- Top Baseball Cards Collectors Of The 90s Always WantedGrowing up in the 90s, there were certain cards every collector wanted. Here are the Top 13 cards collectors of the 90s always wanted.
- Amaro On MacPhail: ‘Tremendous Asset To Our Organization’By Andrew Porter PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The Phillies are undergoing some major front-office changes and it’s happening fast. Three days after Ryne Sandberg stepped down as manager, part owner John Middleton introduced Andy MacPhail as the new Phillies […]
- New Phillies Manager MacPhail: Stick With A Strategy And You’ll Be RewardedLongtime baseball executive Andy MacPhail will take over the role as Team President from Pat Gillick at the end of the 2015 season. MacPhail is optimistic the team will be able to rebound from their current downward trend.
- USWNT Vs. Germany: 5 Things To KnowThe USWNT has advanced to the semi-finals to play Germany. Here's what you need to know.
- ‘Ghostbusters’ Director Posts The Ladies Uniforms For Movie“If there something strange in the neighborhood, who you gonna call?”