Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- Amid Israel Flight Ban, Israeli And Palestinian Supporters Rally In Center City
- Bishop On Immigration: 'We Have...An Obligation To Help These Young People Get Established Again'
- Law Professor On Competing Obamacare Rulings: Courts Allowed For Different Interpretations Of Healthcare Law
- Congressmen Inspect Central Pa. Facility Housing Immigrant Children
- Astorino: Christie Won't Back Me Due To Scandal
- у меня Слю в друзьях на обеих страницах в вк , а чего добился , ты ? :D #RT 2 hours ago
- у всех новые друзья, а я, как всегда, одна 3 hours ago
- Есть ли у вас лучший друг/подруга? 6 hours ago
- в октябре туры 17 hours ago
- Мне завтра в восемь утра на рынок ехать, а в девять-десять на дачу .-. 19 hours ago
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Delaware Democrats are hoping their greater numbers will help them beat back tea-party fueled Republican opponents such as Christine O’Donnell in the midterm elections.
Democrat Bryan Lentz and Republican Pat Meehan, candidates for the congressional seat in Pennsylvania’s seventh district, cast their votes this morning.
One of Philadelphia’s political watchdogs fears that negative advertising for a number of races through the campaign season will prompt many disgusted voters to simply stay home.
The candidates in one of the most competitive races in the country have cast their votes. In New Jersey’s third district, John Adler and Jon Runyan pulled their respective levers.
At the top of the ballot today, Pennsylvania voters will find candidates for governor and U.S. Senate.
Here is a list of political races to watch in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
KYW’s David Madden looks at the ballot in New Jersey.
When voters head to the polls in the Philadelphia suburbs today they will be casting ballots in some very closely watched Congressional elections.
On this election day, both parties are struggling for an edge — any edge.
Whether barnstorming by plane or pounding the pavement, Republican and Democratic candidates for Pennsylvania governor and U.S. Senate spent a whirlwind day of campaigning Monday meant to energize their supporters hours before the start of voting.
Rendell and Casey interrupted diners at Reading Terminal Market to tell them one thing: “Get out and vote.”
Congressional candidate Pat Meehan was stumping for last-minute votes on Monday in Broomall, Pa.
Adler was at Ponzio’s Diner, in Cherry Hill; Runyan was in Ocean County.
Philadelphia’s district attorney and two other election watchdogs want to hear from any city voters who facing polling place irregularities on Tuesday.
- Ryan Howard Benching Could Be Beginning Of The EndRyan Howard's future with the Phillies is in serious question.
- Amid Israel Flight Ban, Israeli And Palestinian Supporters Rally In Center CityThe Middle East conflict hits close to home as protestors rally at Love Park.
- More Than 1,600 StubHub Accounts HackedIt's the destination website for many sports fans and concert goes, but it appears that StubHub was also the destination for hackers.
- Health: Future Of Contraception? A Microchip May Be Able To HelpResearchers are testing a birth control microchip that can be turned off and on with a remote. Health Reporter Stephanie Stahl explains how it works.
- Cherry Hill Campers Write To Boy With Inoperable Tumor Who Wished For Cards On His BirthdayOn Friday, July 25th, a very sick little boy from Foxboro, Massachusetts will be celebrating his 6th birthday. His wish? Getting lots of birthday cards