Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- Head of Democratic Party in Philadelphia Points Finger at Kane For DA Quarrel
- Gov.-elect Tom Wolf Visits Philadelphia To Address Pa. Budget
- Obama's Decision to Normalize Relations With Cuba is 'Huge,' Says Local Man
- SEPTA, In Federal Court, Defends Decision Not To Run Anti-Islam Bus Ads
- Rand Paul On CRomnibus: 'It's A Crummy Way To Run A Government'
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Delaware Democrats are hoping their greater numbers will help them beat back tea-party fueled Republican opponents such as Christine O’Donnell in the midterm elections.
Democrat Bryan Lentz and Republican Pat Meehan, candidates for the congressional seat in Pennsylvania’s seventh district, cast their votes this morning.
One of Philadelphia’s political watchdogs fears that negative advertising for a number of races through the campaign season will prompt many disgusted voters to simply stay home.
The candidates in one of the most competitive races in the country have cast their votes. In New Jersey’s third district, John Adler and Jon Runyan pulled their respective levers.
At the top of the ballot today, Pennsylvania voters will find candidates for governor and U.S. Senate.
Here is a list of political races to watch in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
KYW’s David Madden looks at the ballot in New Jersey.
When voters head to the polls in the Philadelphia suburbs today they will be casting ballots in some very closely watched Congressional elections.
On this election day, both parties are struggling for an edge — any edge.
Whether barnstorming by plane or pounding the pavement, Republican and Democratic candidates for Pennsylvania governor and U.S. Senate spent a whirlwind day of campaigning Monday meant to energize their supporters hours before the start of voting.
Rendell and Casey interrupted diners at Reading Terminal Market to tell them one thing: “Get out and vote.”
Congressional candidate Pat Meehan was stumping for last-minute votes on Monday in Broomall, Pa.
Adler was at Ponzio’s Diner, in Cherry Hill; Runyan was in Ocean County.
Philadelphia’s district attorney and two other election watchdogs want to hear from any city voters who facing polling place irregularities on Tuesday.
- Dick Vermeil Trashes Chris Christie: ‘How Dumb Can A Governor Be?’An unprompted Dick Vermeil bashes Chris Christie on the 94WIP Morning Show.
- Misspelled Sign May Have Cost NJ Principal Her JobA high school principal has lost her job, and the reason may be because of a sign outside the school with several errors.
- Kelce: ‘I’ll Definitely Be In Tune To Colts-Cowboys’Jason Kelce admits he will have a keen eye on Sunday's Colts-Cowboys game.
- Fatal Accident Forcing Chester County Road ClosureAt least one person is dead after a single car accident in South Coatesville Township Friday morning.
- Stigall Show Log 12.19.14Chris talks about Stephen Colbert's final episode, Philadelphia's role in the SONY hacking, and how it was actually Russia, China, or Iran who did the hacking. He is joined by Chris Butler at 7:00am for Finance Friday to talk about oil prices, CRomnibus, and the Taj Mahal deal falling apart. He also talks with Penn State professor Sophia McClennen […]