Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- Central High Students' Grilling of Philadelphia Mayoral Candiates Carried Live on Cable TV
- Sources: Indictment of US Sen. Menendez (D-N.J.) is Imminent
- Interfaith Rally Looks Beyond Anti-Islam Bus Ads That Septa Is Being Forced To Run
- Pa. Supreme Court Affirms Leak Probe That Named Attorney General Kathleen Kane
- Gov. Rendell Says Mayoral Candidates' Forum Will Engage Elementary Schoolkids in Phila.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Delaware Democrats are hoping their greater numbers will help them beat back tea-party fueled Republican opponents such as Christine O’Donnell in the midterm elections.
Democrat Bryan Lentz and Republican Pat Meehan, candidates for the congressional seat in Pennsylvania’s seventh district, cast their votes this morning.
One of Philadelphia’s political watchdogs fears that negative advertising for a number of races through the campaign season will prompt many disgusted voters to simply stay home.
The candidates in one of the most competitive races in the country have cast their votes. In New Jersey’s third district, John Adler and Jon Runyan pulled their respective levers.
At the top of the ballot today, Pennsylvania voters will find candidates for governor and U.S. Senate.
Here is a list of political races to watch in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
KYW’s David Madden looks at the ballot in New Jersey.
When voters head to the polls in the Philadelphia suburbs today they will be casting ballots in some very closely watched Congressional elections.
On this election day, both parties are struggling for an edge — any edge.
Whether barnstorming by plane or pounding the pavement, Republican and Democratic candidates for Pennsylvania governor and U.S. Senate spent a whirlwind day of campaigning Monday meant to energize their supporters hours before the start of voting.
Rendell and Casey interrupted diners at Reading Terminal Market to tell them one thing: “Get out and vote.”
Congressional candidate Pat Meehan was stumping for last-minute votes on Monday in Broomall, Pa.
Adler was at Ponzio’s Diner, in Cherry Hill; Runyan was in Ocean County.
Philadelphia’s district attorney and two other election watchdogs want to hear from any city voters who facing polling place irregularities on Tuesday.
- Rising Star: Michigan State Guard Lourawls Nairn, Jr.If Michigan State is to continue its magical Tournament run, it will need continued strong play from a 5’10” freshman from the Bahamas called “Tum Tum.”
- Central High Students’ Grilling of Philadelphia Mayoral Candiates Carried Live on Cable TVThe questions, from Central's Class 274, covered a wide variety of issues.
- This Week In Golf: Walker Rides High To Claim Valero Texas OpenJimmy Walker rides the wind to victory at Valero. PGA Tour stays in Texas for Shell Houston Open in lead-up to The Masters.
- Weather: A Rainy EveningWinter and Spring are battling it out today as a classic early Spring clipper system is bringing rain and even some snow in the mountains today.
- CBS Leads Daytime Emmys With 62 NominationsIt was a clean sweep for CBS on Tuesday as the the network received Emmy nominations for every show in its daytime lineup.