Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- NJ Pension Solution: Hit Up The Feds For A Loan?
- Focus On Donald Trump May Be Hurting Other Candidate's Chances
- With One Year To Go Until The Democratic National Convention, Tips From The 2000 Republican Convention
- House Speaker Raises Possibility Of Budget Veto Override
- Pa. House Speaker: Medical Marijuana Needs Full Vetting
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Delaware Democrats are hoping their greater numbers will help them beat back tea-party fueled Republican opponents such as Christine O’Donnell in the midterm elections.
Democrat Bryan Lentz and Republican Pat Meehan, candidates for the congressional seat in Pennsylvania’s seventh district, cast their votes this morning.
One of Philadelphia’s political watchdogs fears that negative advertising for a number of races through the campaign season will prompt many disgusted voters to simply stay home.
The candidates in one of the most competitive races in the country have cast their votes. In New Jersey’s third district, John Adler and Jon Runyan pulled their respective levers.
At the top of the ballot today, Pennsylvania voters will find candidates for governor and U.S. Senate.
Here is a list of political races to watch in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
KYW’s David Madden looks at the ballot in New Jersey.
When voters head to the polls in the Philadelphia suburbs today they will be casting ballots in some very closely watched Congressional elections.
On this election day, both parties are struggling for an edge — any edge.
Whether barnstorming by plane or pounding the pavement, Republican and Democratic candidates for Pennsylvania governor and U.S. Senate spent a whirlwind day of campaigning Monday meant to energize their supporters hours before the start of voting.
Rendell and Casey interrupted diners at Reading Terminal Market to tell them one thing: “Get out and vote.”
Congressional candidate Pat Meehan was stumping for last-minute votes on Monday in Broomall, Pa.
Adler was at Ponzio’s Diner, in Cherry Hill; Runyan was in Ocean County.
Philadelphia’s district attorney and two other election watchdogs want to hear from any city voters who facing polling place irregularities on Tuesday.
- Brown, Howard Lead Phillies Over Braves 9-3Domonic Brown hit a two-run homer and Ryan Howard drove in four runs, helping David Buchanan and the Philadelphia Phillies beat the Atlanta Braves 9-3 Friday night.
- Weather Blog: Blue Moon Rises TonightA blue moon is the second full moon in a month. Most months have one full moon, and most years have 12. Some years, however, you have 13 full moons, and one month that features two full moons.
- As Preparations Continue For Pope Francis’ Visit To Philadelphia, Questions RemainPreparations continue for Pope Francis' visit to Philadelphia -- it's now just a little over eight weeks away.
- Young Mother Shot And Killed In Port Richmond HomeAuthorities say the mother was shot in an upstairs bedroom. Her daughter was not harmed and is now safe with friends in the neighborhood.
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Roddy PiperLegendary wrestler "Rowdy" Roddy Piper recently passed away. Here are five things to know about "Hot Rod."