Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- Across Pennsylvania, A Push For Universal Pre-Kindergarten
- Hearing Set For Pa. Lawmaker's Request to Change Trial Locale
- Christie Comes To Perry's Defense After Indictment
- Santorum Says Conflict With Palestinians In Gaza Has Taken Huge Toll On Tourism In Israel
- Gov. Christie Talks Health Care, Pension Reforms At Ocean City Town Hall
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Delaware Democrats are hoping their greater numbers will help them beat back tea-party fueled Republican opponents such as Christine O’Donnell in the midterm elections.
Democrat Bryan Lentz and Republican Pat Meehan, candidates for the congressional seat in Pennsylvania’s seventh district, cast their votes this morning.
One of Philadelphia’s political watchdogs fears that negative advertising for a number of races through the campaign season will prompt many disgusted voters to simply stay home.
The candidates in one of the most competitive races in the country have cast their votes. In New Jersey’s third district, John Adler and Jon Runyan pulled their respective levers.
At the top of the ballot today, Pennsylvania voters will find candidates for governor and U.S. Senate.
Here is a list of political races to watch in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
KYW’s David Madden looks at the ballot in New Jersey.
When voters head to the polls in the Philadelphia suburbs today they will be casting ballots in some very closely watched Congressional elections.
On this election day, both parties are struggling for an edge — any edge.
Whether barnstorming by plane or pounding the pavement, Republican and Democratic candidates for Pennsylvania governor and U.S. Senate spent a whirlwind day of campaigning Monday meant to energize their supporters hours before the start of voting.
Rendell and Casey interrupted diners at Reading Terminal Market to tell them one thing: “Get out and vote.”
Congressional candidate Pat Meehan was stumping for last-minute votes on Monday in Broomall, Pa.
Adler was at Ponzio’s Diner, in Cherry Hill; Runyan was in Ocean County.
Philadelphia’s district attorney and two other election watchdogs want to hear from any city voters who facing polling place irregularities on Tuesday.
- Chester County Detectives Battle Against Electronic CrimeThe new Computer Forensics Lab is often the end of the road for criminals with something to hide.
- Ambulance With Patient Struck In North PhiladelphiaOne person was injured after a car struck an ambulance in North Philadelphia early Thursday morning.
- Nutter Administration Throws In Towel On Effort To Slap Tax On Lap DancesOne of the most unusual tax battles in Philadelphia history has come to an end.
- Chestnut Hill School Where 3 Taney Dragons Attend Hosts Watch PartyA Chestnut Hill school community that's home to three of the Taney Twelve held a watch party Wednesday night.
- Renewed Call For Mandatory Minimums For Illegal Firearm Possession In PhiladelphiaProsecutors, police and lawmakers renewed their call for legislation that mandates hard time in jail for carrying illegal guns.