Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- Sen. Bob Casey Urges Quick Completion of Philadelphia V.A. Reforms
- Pa. Lawmaker Says His District's Bridge Projects Aren't Getting Enough Attention
- Phila. Jobs Group Sees Hope in NYC Credit-Check Legislation, Urges Similar Action Here
- Registration Deadline For May 19th Pa. Primary, Including Phila. Mayoral and Council Races
- Mayor Nutter Urges Swift Implementation of White House Immigration Reform Plan
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Delaware Democrats are hoping their greater numbers will help them beat back tea-party fueled Republican opponents such as Christine O’Donnell in the midterm elections.
Democrat Bryan Lentz and Republican Pat Meehan, candidates for the congressional seat in Pennsylvania’s seventh district, cast their votes this morning.
One of Philadelphia’s political watchdogs fears that negative advertising for a number of races through the campaign season will prompt many disgusted voters to simply stay home.
The candidates in one of the most competitive races in the country have cast their votes. In New Jersey’s third district, John Adler and Jon Runyan pulled their respective levers.
At the top of the ballot today, Pennsylvania voters will find candidates for governor and U.S. Senate.
Here is a list of political races to watch in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
KYW’s David Madden looks at the ballot in New Jersey.
When voters head to the polls in the Philadelphia suburbs today they will be casting ballots in some very closely watched Congressional elections.
On this election day, both parties are struggling for an edge — any edge.
Whether barnstorming by plane or pounding the pavement, Republican and Democratic candidates for Pennsylvania governor and U.S. Senate spent a whirlwind day of campaigning Monday meant to energize their supporters hours before the start of voting.
Rendell and Casey interrupted diners at Reading Terminal Market to tell them one thing: “Get out and vote.”
Congressional candidate Pat Meehan was stumping for last-minute votes on Monday in Broomall, Pa.
Adler was at Ponzio’s Diner, in Cherry Hill; Runyan was in Ocean County.
Philadelphia’s district attorney and two other election watchdogs want to hear from any city voters who facing polling place irregularities on Tuesday.
- Transformer Fire Reported In WayneA transformer fire was reported in Wayne, Montgomery County Monday night.
- Twitter Updates Direct MessagingTwitter has announced that all 288 million monthly active users will now have the option to receive direct messages for any user.
- Seven Penn State Trustees Want Access To Records Used By Louis FreehSeven Penn State board members asked a judge Monday for access to documents used by a team led by former FBI director Louis Freeh.
- Sixers Keep Or Pass Part 2: Who The Sixers Retain For Next SeasonPart 2 of Sixers Keep or Pass includes guard Tony Wroten and small forward Robert Covington.
- Pete Prisco On Tim Tebow: ‘He’s Not Fixable’CBS Sports' Pete Prisco talks Tim Tebow with Josh Innes and Tony Bruno.