Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Delaware Democrats are hoping their greater numbers will help them beat back tea-party fueled Republican opponents such as Christine O’Donnell in the midterm elections.
Democrat Bryan Lentz and Republican Pat Meehan, candidates for the congressional seat in Pennsylvania’s seventh district, cast their votes this morning.
One of Philadelphia’s political watchdogs fears that negative advertising for a number of races through the campaign season will prompt many disgusted voters to simply stay home.
The candidates in one of the most competitive races in the country have cast their votes. In New Jersey’s third district, John Adler and Jon Runyan pulled their respective levers.
At the top of the ballot today, Pennsylvania voters will find candidates for governor and U.S. Senate.
Here is a list of political races to watch in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
KYW’s David Madden looks at the ballot in New Jersey.
When voters head to the polls in the Philadelphia suburbs today they will be casting ballots in some very closely watched Congressional elections.
On this election day, both parties are struggling for an edge — any edge.
Whether barnstorming by plane or pounding the pavement, Republican and Democratic candidates for Pennsylvania governor and U.S. Senate spent a whirlwind day of campaigning Monday meant to energize their supporters hours before the start of voting.
Rendell and Casey interrupted diners at Reading Terminal Market to tell them one thing: “Get out and vote.”
Congressional candidate Pat Meehan was stumping for last-minute votes on Monday in Broomall, Pa.
Adler was at Ponzio’s Diner, in Cherry Hill; Runyan was in Ocean County.
Philadelphia’s district attorney and two other election watchdogs want to hear from any city voters who facing polling place irregularities on Tuesday.
- Cat Safety CollarsIt may be difficult at first to get your free-spirited cat to wear a collar but in the end it’s worth it. It could just save your cat’s life.
- Authorities: 3 Pedestrians Struck In LakewoodAuthorities say it happened around 10 p.m. Monday in the area of Route 9 and Edgewood Court.
- Health: Boy Meets His Hero Mike Trout After Undergoing SurgeryA big homecoming Tuesday night in New Jersey for a little boy who went to California for surgery to save his vision and where he also got to meet his hero, baseball star Mike Trout.
- Phillies Fall To Mets 3-1Bartolo Colon breezed through eight snappy innings and the New York Mets got homers from Curtis Granderson and Michael Conforto, extending their dominant run against the Philadelphia Phillies with a 3-1 victory Monday night.
- Police: Pedestrian Fatally Struck In Galloway TownshipPolice say it happened at about 4:32 p.m. Monday at E. White Horse Pike and S. Sixth Avenue.