Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- Leagues File To Stop New Jersey Sports Betting
- Case Against Pa. Sen. LeAnna Washington May Be Wrapping Up
- Monica Lewinsky Tells Philadelphia Millenials About Her Ordeal in the Spotlight
- Lawyer For Shops At Liberty Place: If It Were Klansmen Outside African American Business, 'They Would Last About 10 Seconds Before Police Hauled Them Away'
- Law Allowing Sports Betting In NJ Signed By Christie
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Delaware Democrats are hoping their greater numbers will help them beat back tea-party fueled Republican opponents such as Christine O’Donnell in the midterm elections.
Democrat Bryan Lentz and Republican Pat Meehan, candidates for the congressional seat in Pennsylvania’s seventh district, cast their votes this morning.
One of Philadelphia’s political watchdogs fears that negative advertising for a number of races through the campaign season will prompt many disgusted voters to simply stay home.
The candidates in one of the most competitive races in the country have cast their votes. In New Jersey’s third district, John Adler and Jon Runyan pulled their respective levers.
At the top of the ballot today, Pennsylvania voters will find candidates for governor and U.S. Senate.
Here is a list of political races to watch in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
KYW’s David Madden looks at the ballot in New Jersey.
When voters head to the polls in the Philadelphia suburbs today they will be casting ballots in some very closely watched Congressional elections.
On this election day, both parties are struggling for an edge — any edge.
Whether barnstorming by plane or pounding the pavement, Republican and Democratic candidates for Pennsylvania governor and U.S. Senate spent a whirlwind day of campaigning Monday meant to energize their supporters hours before the start of voting.
Rendell and Casey interrupted diners at Reading Terminal Market to tell them one thing: “Get out and vote.”
Congressional candidate Pat Meehan was stumping for last-minute votes on Monday in Broomall, Pa.
Adler was at Ponzio’s Diner, in Cherry Hill; Runyan was in Ocean County.
Philadelphia’s district attorney and two other election watchdogs want to hear from any city voters who facing polling place irregularities on Tuesday.
- North Philadelphia Deadly Carjacking Suspect Due In CourtA parolee charged in a carjacking that left a mother and three of her children dead is due in Philadelphia court Tuesday for a preliminary hearing.
- CDC Releases Revised Ebola Gear GuidelinesFederal officials are going on the road with new guidelines to promote head-to-toe protection for health workers treating Ebola patients.
- Philadelphia Supergroup ‘In The Pocket’ Sets Up For Saturday Night Concert At Ardmore Music HallHooters drummer and In the Pocket founder David Uosikkinen concedes "Fall in Philadelphia" doesn't paint a rosy picture of the City of Brotherly Love, but says that's part of its charm.
- City Council Debates Adding Hate Crime Penalties To City CodeBefore Council's Public Safety Committee is a measure that boosts the penalties for a variety of crimes when the offender is found to be motivated by the victims sexual orientation, gender identity or disability.
- Teachers Applaud New Outline For AP HistoryThe outline for AP high school history has been rewritten, a change being widely applauded by teachers and college professors.