Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- Judge Allows Pa. Attorney General To Keep 'Explicit' E-Mails Secret
- Longtime Cherry Hill Township Councilman John Amato Dead at 82
- Dom Giordano's Take On City's Decriminalization Of Pot
- Former Top Army Official: The U.S. Should Arm The Free Syrian Army
- Gov. Christie Appoints Jamie Fox To Head NJ Dept. of Transportation
- Папа Римский отправляется в паломничество на Святую землю 3 hours ago
- В Крыму обезьяна из зоопарка убила 1,5-месячного ребенка 6 hours ago
- Путин увидел добрую волю у президентов Армении и Азербайджана 9 hours ago
- Авария с автобусами в Египте произошла из-за уснувшего водителя 12 hours ago
- В Донецке ополченцы захватили завод химических изделий 14 hours ago
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Delaware Democrats are hoping their greater numbers will help them beat back tea-party fueled Republican opponents such as Christine O’Donnell in the midterm elections.
Democrat Bryan Lentz and Republican Pat Meehan, candidates for the congressional seat in Pennsylvania’s seventh district, cast their votes this morning.
One of Philadelphia’s political watchdogs fears that negative advertising for a number of races through the campaign season will prompt many disgusted voters to simply stay home.
The candidates in one of the most competitive races in the country have cast their votes. In New Jersey’s third district, John Adler and Jon Runyan pulled their respective levers.
At the top of the ballot today, Pennsylvania voters will find candidates for governor and U.S. Senate.
Here is a list of political races to watch in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
KYW’s David Madden looks at the ballot in New Jersey.
When voters head to the polls in the Philadelphia suburbs today they will be casting ballots in some very closely watched Congressional elections.
On this election day, both parties are struggling for an edge — any edge.
Whether barnstorming by plane or pounding the pavement, Republican and Democratic candidates for Pennsylvania governor and U.S. Senate spent a whirlwind day of campaigning Monday meant to energize their supporters hours before the start of voting.
Rendell and Casey interrupted diners at Reading Terminal Market to tell them one thing: “Get out and vote.”
Congressional candidate Pat Meehan was stumping for last-minute votes on Monday in Broomall, Pa.
Adler was at Ponzio’s Diner, in Cherry Hill; Runyan was in Ocean County.
Philadelphia’s district attorney and two other election watchdogs want to hear from any city voters who facing polling place irregularities on Tuesday.
- Plant Trees And Shrubs NowEven though it’s fun to buy plants in the spring, when so many trees and shrubs flirt with you by being in bloom, Fall is a much better time to put things in the ground.
- RunTastic AppEveryone needs some encouragement when they're running – especially during the hot summer months. RunTastic, though, goes a bit above and beyond.
- Legally Acceptable American NamesThere is no list in the US of acceptable names, but there are a few rules.
- Bunk Bed Injuries Send Thousands Of Children To The HospitalInjuries from bunk beds send an estimated 36,000 Americans aged 21 and under to the emergency room each year.
- Man Critical After Police-Involved Shooting In West PhiladelphiaPhiladelphia Police say officers shot a 19-year-old Sunday evening after he pulled a gun out and pointed it at them.