Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- Following September Blaze, Phila. Officials Probe Condition of City's Fire Vehicles
- US Sen. Toomey Focuses On Rx Drug Abuse Problem At Delco Presentation
- Phila. Lawmakers Move Toward Allowing Advertising on School Buses and Buildings
- Advocates For Jobless Demand Extension of Federal Benefits
- Montco GOP Vote Set To Replace Former Party Leader, Now Under Arrest
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Delaware Democrats are hoping their greater numbers will help them beat back tea-party fueled Republican opponents such as Christine O’Donnell in the midterm elections.
Democrat Bryan Lentz and Republican Pat Meehan, candidates for the congressional seat in Pennsylvania’s seventh district, cast their votes this morning.
One of Philadelphia’s political watchdogs fears that negative advertising for a number of races through the campaign season will prompt many disgusted voters to simply stay home.
The candidates in one of the most competitive races in the country have cast their votes. In New Jersey’s third district, John Adler and Jon Runyan pulled their respective levers.
At the top of the ballot today, Pennsylvania voters will find candidates for governor and U.S. Senate.
Here is a list of political races to watch in Pennsylvania, New Jersey and Delaware.
KYW’s David Madden looks at the ballot in New Jersey.
When voters head to the polls in the Philadelphia suburbs today they will be casting ballots in some very closely watched Congressional elections.
On this election day, both parties are struggling for an edge — any edge.
Whether barnstorming by plane or pounding the pavement, Republican and Democratic candidates for Pennsylvania governor and U.S. Senate spent a whirlwind day of campaigning Monday meant to energize their supporters hours before the start of voting.
Rendell and Casey interrupted diners at Reading Terminal Market to tell them one thing: “Get out and vote.”
Congressional candidate Pat Meehan was stumping for last-minute votes on Monday in Broomall, Pa.
Adler was at Ponzio’s Diner, in Cherry Hill; Runyan was in Ocean County.
Philadelphia’s district attorney and two other election watchdogs want to hear from any city voters who facing polling place irregularities on Tuesday.
- Clarke’s Proposal For Love Park Renovation Includes Indoor And Outdoor RestaurantsCity Council President Darrell Clarke today is unveiling his plan to remake the famed Love Park in Center City.
- Lottery Contract Issue Heats Up In HarrisburgIt appears that Governor Corbett’s efforts to contract a private firm to manage the Pennsylvania Lottery are heating up.
- Movie Review: ‘Black Nativity’Holiday movies don’t come any more Christmasy than "Black Nativity," a heart-on-its-sleeve musical fable of family friction that radiates holiday spirit.
- New Jersey Senate President Steve Sweeney To Answer Constituent Questions On Twitter"I'm kind of like a dinosaur but I recognize this a great way to reach people and communicate with people," he said.
- What’s Cooking on 1060: The Fat Ham, The Chocolate Chip Cookie & The Getaway CocktailA new southern-style restaurant, the story behind the chocolate chip cookie, and a very expensive drink for charity.