Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- John Kerry Calls Iran Deal Best Way To Keep Iran From Developing A Nuclear Weapon
- Dick Cheney: 'I Didn't Do Email As Vice-President'
- Bucks County Community College Teacher Claims He Was Fired For Mentioning God In Letter To Students
- Pennsylvania House Budget Override Vote Fails
- Christie To Urge Booker To Oppose Iran Deal
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Katz has run unsuccessfully for mayor three times, and he says that he will announce very shortly, perhaps within a week, whether he’ll move forward with a fourth try.
Sam Smith, the man in line to become speaker now that Republicans have regained control, was groomed for leadership by Rep. John Perzel of Philadelphia.
The absentee ballots won’t affect the outcome of the race between Mike Fitzpatrick and Patrick Murphy, but there are still at least two state legislative races that hang in the balance.
Pat Toomey, the Republican conservative whose popularity scared Arlen Specter out of the GOP, was elected to Specter’s Senate seat Tuesday in one of the most hotly contested races in the nation.
Republican Tom Corbett, the state attorney general who shook up the Pennsylvania Capitol with his prosecution of corruption in the Legislature, sailed past Democratic opponent Dan Onorato on Tuesday to claim the governorship of a state President Barack Obama carried just two years ago.
- Coons Beats O’Donnell In Delaware Senate Race 11/02/2010
- Runyan Ousts Adler In NJ’s 3rd Congressional District 11/02/2010
- GOP’s Mike Fitzpatrick Reclaims Pa.’s 8th District 11/02/2010
- Meehan Defeats Lentz; Fills Sestak’s Seat 11/02/2010
- Dispute At A South Philadelphia Polling Place 11/02/2010
- Some Pa. Lawmakers Surprised In Re-Election Bids 11/02/2010
- Rep. Allyson Schwartz Fends Off Adcock In Pa. 13th Dist. Race 11/02/2010
- CBS News: GOP Will Control Next US House Of Representatives 11/02/2010
- At Local Colleges, First-Time Voters Make Their Voices Heard 11/02/2010
- South Jersey School Community Mourns Loss Of Student, Teacher Killed In CrashesFaculty and students are mourning the loss of a fellow teacher and classmate at a Burlington County middle school.
- Police: Pregnant Woman, Man Shot In FrankfordChopper 3 was over the scene at the 4100 block of Paul Street.
- Eagles Lose To Jets 24-18 In Preseason FinaleThe Eagles fell to the New York Jets 24-18 on Thursday night.
- Reported Missing Philadelphia Teen LocatedThe teen was located Thursday night.
- Local Marine Speaks Out After Ronda Rousey Accepts Invite To Marine Corps BallShe accepted his invitation made over social media.