Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- Law Firm Defending Christie Bills Another $784,000
- Response To Corbett's Modified Medicaid Expansion Overhaul is Mixed
- Gov. Corbett Claims Victory In Tussle With White House Over Medicaid Expansion Rules
- VP Joe Biden Visits Philadelphia For Private Fundraiser in Center City
- Malvern Man Hopes To Get His Wine Collection Back After Run-In With Pa. Liquor Laws
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Katz has run unsuccessfully for mayor three times, and he says that he will announce very shortly, perhaps within a week, whether he’ll move forward with a fourth try.
Sam Smith, the man in line to become speaker now that Republicans have regained control, was groomed for leadership by Rep. John Perzel of Philadelphia.
The absentee ballots won’t affect the outcome of the race between Mike Fitzpatrick and Patrick Murphy, but there are still at least two state legislative races that hang in the balance.
Pat Toomey, the Republican conservative whose popularity scared Arlen Specter out of the GOP, was elected to Specter’s Senate seat Tuesday in one of the most hotly contested races in the nation.
Republican Tom Corbett, the state attorney general who shook up the Pennsylvania Capitol with his prosecution of corruption in the Legislature, sailed past Democratic opponent Dan Onorato on Tuesday to claim the governorship of a state President Barack Obama carried just two years ago.
- Coons Beats O’Donnell In Delaware Senate Race 11/02/2010
- Runyan Ousts Adler In NJ’s 3rd Congressional District 11/02/2010
- GOP’s Mike Fitzpatrick Reclaims Pa.’s 8th District 11/02/2010
- Meehan Defeats Lentz; Fills Sestak’s Seat 11/02/2010
- Dispute At A South Philadelphia Polling Place 11/02/2010
- Some Pa. Lawmakers Surprised In Re-Election Bids 11/02/2010
- Rep. Allyson Schwartz Fends Off Adcock In Pa. 13th Dist. Race 11/02/2010
- CBS News: GOP Will Control Next US House Of Representatives 11/02/2010
- At Local Colleges, First-Time Voters Make Their Voices Heard 11/02/2010
- Pumpkin Beer Is Back On TapWith the arrival of Autumn comes a new variety of craft beers. But more importantly, pumpkin beer is back on tap!
- 2 Injured After Boat Strikes Mystery Object In Schuylkill RiverOfficials say three passengers were aboard the boat when the vessel struck something and broke apart around 6:45 p.m. in West Norriton.
- Counselors Provided Following Death Of 3 Local TeensThey'll be providing support and guidance to students and parents following the death of three sophomores after a sport utility vehicle overturned in northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Firefighters Battle Labor Day Morning Blaze At Roxborough Dry CleanersThe fire broke out around 4:30 a.m. at the Award Dry Cleaners at Ridge Avenue and Shurs Lane.
- Weather: Steamy Start to SeptemberA large dome of high pressure offshore is sending a very warm, moisture-rich air mass our way, allowing not just a spike in temperatures (low 90's and upper 80's Labor Day afternoon), but also soaring humidity levels. By Tuesday, a cold front will cross late in the day to at least help wipe out the humidity.