Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- Area Mass Transit Users Hope For Congressional Action To Extend Tax Break
- Momentum Builds in Pennsylvania For Higher Minimum Wage
- City Council Overrides Nutter Veto On Medical Office Zoning in NE Phila.
- Philadelphia Lawmakers Compromise on City 'Land Bank' Plan
- Following September Blaze, Phila. Officials Probe Condition of City's Fire Vehicles
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Katz has run unsuccessfully for mayor three times, and he says that he will announce very shortly, perhaps within a week, whether he’ll move forward with a fourth try.
Sam Smith, the man in line to become speaker now that Republicans have regained control, was groomed for leadership by Rep. John Perzel of Philadelphia.
The absentee ballots won’t affect the outcome of the race between Mike Fitzpatrick and Patrick Murphy, but there are still at least two state legislative races that hang in the balance.
Pat Toomey, the Republican conservative whose popularity scared Arlen Specter out of the GOP, was elected to Specter’s Senate seat Tuesday in one of the most hotly contested races in the nation.
Republican Tom Corbett, the state attorney general who shook up the Pennsylvania Capitol with his prosecution of corruption in the Legislature, sailed past Democratic opponent Dan Onorato on Tuesday to claim the governorship of a state President Barack Obama carried just two years ago.
- Coons Beats O’Donnell In Delaware Senate Race 2010/11/02
- Runyan Ousts Adler In NJ’s 3rd Congressional District 2010/11/02
- GOP’s Mike Fitzpatrick Reclaims Pa.’s 8th District 2010/11/02
- Meehan Defeats Lentz; Fills Sestak’s Seat 2010/11/02
- Dispute At A South Philadelphia Polling Place 2010/11/02
- Some Pa. Lawmakers Surprised In Re-Election Bids 2010/11/02
- Rep. Allyson Schwartz Fends Off Adcock In Pa. 13th Dist. Race 2010/11/02
- CBS News: GOP Will Control Next US House Of Representatives 2010/11/02
- At Local Colleges, First-Time Voters Make Their Voices Heard 2010/11/02
- Report: Phillies Listening To Offers For Cliff Lee, Cole HamelsWith Roy Halladay's retirement, and today's report from baseball's Winter Meetings, the Phillies could go from the five aces they had just a few years back, to zero aces.
- Jason Kelce Wins Eagles Ed Block Courage AwardThe Eagles announced Tuesday that Kelce is the team's Ed Block Courage Award winner.
- Community Cancellations For Tuesday, Dec. 10CBS Philly has received many community cancellations for Tuesday, December 10, 2013. Check the list here.
- Top Ten Philadelphia Sports Headlines Of 20132013 was an up and down year in Philadelphia sports, to say the least. The first half was full of "downs," including coaching changes for every professional team, and losses upon losses as well. But the second half has proved to be more positive, with some of those changes looking like positive ones.
- Possible Abduction In Spring Garden Caught On TapePhiladelphia police are investigating the possible abduction of a woman that was caught on tape.