Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- Anesthesiologist Has 'Knock-Out' Plan To Win 13th District
- Judge Rules Montgomery County Man Can Remain On Ballot To Challenge Corbett In Republican Primary
- Politics Are Part Of The Debate Over Comcast’s Bid For Time Warner Cable
- Christie Lawyers Release Interview List To Legislative Panel
- Politician Sting Case Files Unsealed
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Katz has run unsuccessfully for mayor three times, and he says that he will announce very shortly, perhaps within a week, whether he’ll move forward with a fourth try.
Sam Smith, the man in line to become speaker now that Republicans have regained control, was groomed for leadership by Rep. John Perzel of Philadelphia.
The absentee ballots won’t affect the outcome of the race between Mike Fitzpatrick and Patrick Murphy, but there are still at least two state legislative races that hang in the balance.
Pat Toomey, the Republican conservative whose popularity scared Arlen Specter out of the GOP, was elected to Specter’s Senate seat Tuesday in one of the most hotly contested races in the nation.
Republican Tom Corbett, the state attorney general who shook up the Pennsylvania Capitol with his prosecution of corruption in the Legislature, sailed past Democratic opponent Dan Onorato on Tuesday to claim the governorship of a state President Barack Obama carried just two years ago.
- Coons Beats O’Donnell In Delaware Senate Race 11/02/2010
- Runyan Ousts Adler In NJ’s 3rd Congressional District 11/02/2010
- GOP’s Mike Fitzpatrick Reclaims Pa.’s 8th District 11/02/2010
- Meehan Defeats Lentz; Fills Sestak’s Seat 11/02/2010
- Dispute At A South Philadelphia Polling Place 11/02/2010
- Some Pa. Lawmakers Surprised In Re-Election Bids 11/02/2010
- Rep. Allyson Schwartz Fends Off Adcock In Pa. 13th Dist. Race 11/02/2010
- CBS News: GOP Will Control Next US House Of Representatives 11/02/2010
- At Local Colleges, First-Time Voters Make Their Voices Heard 11/02/2010
- 911 Phone Call Places Liberty High School In Bethlehem On LockdownA high school in Bethlehem is currently on lock down due to police activity.
- PATCO Accelerates Plans To Upgrade Train Platform Information SignsThere are plans in the works to give PATCO riders better train information, through new variable message signs on the platforms.
- Spring Football Update: Delaware Blue HensThe Delaware Blue Hens are looking to build off a 7-5 2013 campaign. They actually were very much inn play for the post-season before losing their final three games of the season.
- Made In America Festival To Return To PhiladelphiaJay-Z is bringing his Made in America music festival back to Philadelphia...and expanding it to Los Angeles.
- The Search For Missing Collingdale Woman Continues, One Year LaterThis weekend will mark one year since the disappearance of a Collingdale woman. Relatives and friends met with borough police to discuss the course of the ongoing search to find her.