Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- Penn State Professor: Stephen Colbert Enabled Liberals To Feel Patriotic
- Freshman Pa. Legislator Proposes Special Prosecutors in Police Deadly-Force Cases
- Mayor Nutter Urges Mindfulness Amid Racial Flareups
- Head of Democratic Party in Philadelphia Points Finger at Kane For DA Quarrel
- Gov.-elect Tom Wolf Visits Philadelphia To Address Pa. Budget
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Katz has run unsuccessfully for mayor three times, and he says that he will announce very shortly, perhaps within a week, whether he’ll move forward with a fourth try.
Sam Smith, the man in line to become speaker now that Republicans have regained control, was groomed for leadership by Rep. John Perzel of Philadelphia.
The absentee ballots won’t affect the outcome of the race between Mike Fitzpatrick and Patrick Murphy, but there are still at least two state legislative races that hang in the balance.
Pat Toomey, the Republican conservative whose popularity scared Arlen Specter out of the GOP, was elected to Specter’s Senate seat Tuesday in one of the most hotly contested races in the nation.
Republican Tom Corbett, the state attorney general who shook up the Pennsylvania Capitol with his prosecution of corruption in the Legislature, sailed past Democratic opponent Dan Onorato on Tuesday to claim the governorship of a state President Barack Obama carried just two years ago.
- Coons Beats O’Donnell In Delaware Senate Race 11/02/2010
- Runyan Ousts Adler In NJ’s 3rd Congressional District 11/02/2010
- GOP’s Mike Fitzpatrick Reclaims Pa.’s 8th District 11/02/2010
- Meehan Defeats Lentz; Fills Sestak’s Seat 11/02/2010
- Dispute At A South Philadelphia Polling Place 11/02/2010
- Some Pa. Lawmakers Surprised In Re-Election Bids 11/02/2010
- Rep. Allyson Schwartz Fends Off Adcock In Pa. 13th Dist. Race 11/02/2010
- CBS News: GOP Will Control Next US House Of Representatives 11/02/2010
- At Local Colleges, First-Time Voters Make Their Voices Heard 11/02/2010
- Bill Cosby’s Silence May Be His Best Defense At This PointBill Cosby has the right to remain silent — and that may be his best strategy.
- Police: 2 NYC Cops Killed In ShootingPolice say armed man walked up to two New York Police Department officers sitting inside a patrol car and opened fire Saturday afternoon.
- NJ Man Gets Jail For Attack, Shooting Near ChildA southern New Jersey man has been sentenced to eight years in prison after authorities say he choked his girlfriend and fired shots into the ceiling near her 1-year-old daughter.
- Newbill Helps Penn State Hold Off Drexel 73-68D.J. Newbill scored 20 points as Penn State won its ninth-straight game 73-68 over Drexel on Saturday at the PPL Center.
- Villanova Rallies In 82-77 Overtime Win Over SyracuseJayVaughn Pinkston had 25 points and 10 rebounds and Darrun Hilliard scored 23 points, keeping No. 7 Villanova undefeated with an 82-77 overtime win over Syracuse on Saturday.