Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- ACLU Says New Pa. Law Violates First Amendment Rights of Convicts
- Guilty Plea Coming from Pa. State Senator LeAnna Washington
- Candidates In Campaign Sprint To Win New Jersey’s 3rd Congressional District Seat
- In Bucks County, Congressional Candidates Square Off Over Broad Array of Topics
- Thursday Nights at 9: Online Town Hall Meetings To Inspire Black Civic Engagement
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Katz has run unsuccessfully for mayor three times, and he says that he will announce very shortly, perhaps within a week, whether he’ll move forward with a fourth try.
Sam Smith, the man in line to become speaker now that Republicans have regained control, was groomed for leadership by Rep. John Perzel of Philadelphia.
The absentee ballots won’t affect the outcome of the race between Mike Fitzpatrick and Patrick Murphy, but there are still at least two state legislative races that hang in the balance.
Pat Toomey, the Republican conservative whose popularity scared Arlen Specter out of the GOP, was elected to Specter’s Senate seat Tuesday in one of the most hotly contested races in the nation.
Republican Tom Corbett, the state attorney general who shook up the Pennsylvania Capitol with his prosecution of corruption in the Legislature, sailed past Democratic opponent Dan Onorato on Tuesday to claim the governorship of a state President Barack Obama carried just two years ago.
- Coons Beats O’Donnell In Delaware Senate Race 11/02/2010
- Runyan Ousts Adler In NJ’s 3rd Congressional District 11/02/2010
- GOP’s Mike Fitzpatrick Reclaims Pa.’s 8th District 11/02/2010
- Meehan Defeats Lentz; Fills Sestak’s Seat 11/02/2010
- Dispute At A South Philadelphia Polling Place 11/02/2010
- Some Pa. Lawmakers Surprised In Re-Election Bids 11/02/2010
- Rep. Allyson Schwartz Fends Off Adcock In Pa. 13th Dist. Race 11/02/2010
- CBS News: GOP Will Control Next US House Of Representatives 11/02/2010
- At Local Colleges, First-Time Voters Make Their Voices Heard 11/02/2010
- Three Injured In Crash Along Route 422 In LimerickIt happened around 7:30 p.m. when an SUV and a car collided along Route 422 near Lewis Road.
- Raffl, Schenn Help Lift Flyers To 4-2 Win Over Red WingsMichael Raffl scored two goals, and Brayden Schenn netted the winner during a power play with 8:55 remaining to lift the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-2 victory over the Detroit Red Wings on Saturday night.
- UCF Rides Fast Start To 34-14 Win Over TempleJustin Holman passed for two touchdowns and William Stanback rushed for two more as UCF defeated Temple 34-14 on Saturday.
- Sixers Waive Lee, Roberts Jr. And GordonThe Sixers trimmed the roster down to 17 on Saturday night.
- Villanova Tops Morgan State For 7th Straight WinVillanova beat Morgan State 48-28 on Saturday.