Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- The Democratic Party Is The Party Of White Men
- U.S. Ambassador To Israel: 'We’ve Gotten Strong Support From Around The World For Israel’s Right To Defend Itself'
- Lt. Gov. Cawley: 'I Guess There Are Some Moderate And Conservative Democrats. I Haven't Seen Them Lately'
- Amid Israel Flight Ban, Israeli And Palestinian Supporters Rally In Center City
- Bishop On Immigration: 'We Have...An Obligation To Help These Young People Get Established Again'
- Завтра пробник. Я не готова, спасите меня кто-нибудь 2 hours ago
- Выходной у меня сегодня просто рай)❤️ еду в Булгаков к подруге ❤️ 3 hours ago
- А уже завтра в 20:.. Я улетаю в Америку:) 5 hours ago
- #RT туры зарубеж программы для похудения 6 hours ago
- Хотел вам показать как мы вчера бухали, но я фотку удалил. 7 hours ago
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Katz has run unsuccessfully for mayor three times, and he says that he will announce very shortly, perhaps within a week, whether he’ll move forward with a fourth try.
Sam Smith, the man in line to become speaker now that Republicans have regained control, was groomed for leadership by Rep. John Perzel of Philadelphia.
The absentee ballots won’t affect the outcome of the race between Mike Fitzpatrick and Patrick Murphy, but there are still at least two state legislative races that hang in the balance.
Pat Toomey, the Republican conservative whose popularity scared Arlen Specter out of the GOP, was elected to Specter’s Senate seat Tuesday in one of the most hotly contested races in the nation.
Republican Tom Corbett, the state attorney general who shook up the Pennsylvania Capitol with his prosecution of corruption in the Legislature, sailed past Democratic opponent Dan Onorato on Tuesday to claim the governorship of a state President Barack Obama carried just two years ago.
- Coons Beats O’Donnell In Delaware Senate Race 11/02/2010
- Runyan Ousts Adler In NJ’s 3rd Congressional District 11/02/2010
- GOP’s Mike Fitzpatrick Reclaims Pa.’s 8th District 11/02/2010
- Meehan Defeats Lentz; Fills Sestak’s Seat 11/02/2010
- Dispute At A South Philadelphia Polling Place 11/02/2010
- Some Pa. Lawmakers Surprised In Re-Election Bids 11/02/2010
- Rep. Allyson Schwartz Fends Off Adcock In Pa. 13th Dist. Race 11/02/2010
- CBS News: GOP Will Control Next US House Of Representatives 11/02/2010
- At Local Colleges, First-Time Voters Make Their Voices Heard 11/02/2010
- CBSSports.com: Fantasy Baseball Week 18 Starts And SitsThe fantasy baseball experts at CBSSports.com break down who to start and who to sit for the upcoming week.
- Lane Johnson Addresses Suspension: “This Sucks”Lane Johnson takes full responsibility for his four-game suspension.
- Eagles Show Off Linc’s New Amenities, Including Expanded Video"It's going to be like what you experience at home: these are the highest resolution video boards in the National Football League," said team president Don Smolenski.
- Area Medical Facilities Consider Higher Security In Wake of Fatal ShootingEven before this incident, a coalition of more than 60 hospitals in the Philadelphia area would meet regularly to talk about events that could disrupt care -- everything from an "active shooter" incident to transit strikes and snowstorms.
- Lincoln Financial Field RenovationsThe Eagles have made $131 million renovations to Lincoln Financial Field.