Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- City Council President Delays Purchase of New Voting Machines
- Limits on City Council At-Large Campaigns Now Doubled After One Candidate Ups His Own Ante
- CBS 3 Speaks With Phila. Mayoral Candidate Jim Kenney
- Philadelphia Elections Get High-Tech Examination Ahead of May Primary
- Mayor Nutter Visits City Schools To Highlight Importance of Education Funding
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Katz has run unsuccessfully for mayor three times, and he says that he will announce very shortly, perhaps within a week, whether he’ll move forward with a fourth try.
Sam Smith, the man in line to become speaker now that Republicans have regained control, was groomed for leadership by Rep. John Perzel of Philadelphia.
The absentee ballots won’t affect the outcome of the race between Mike Fitzpatrick and Patrick Murphy, but there are still at least two state legislative races that hang in the balance.
Pat Toomey, the Republican conservative whose popularity scared Arlen Specter out of the GOP, was elected to Specter’s Senate seat Tuesday in one of the most hotly contested races in the nation.
Republican Tom Corbett, the state attorney general who shook up the Pennsylvania Capitol with his prosecution of corruption in the Legislature, sailed past Democratic opponent Dan Onorato on Tuesday to claim the governorship of a state President Barack Obama carried just two years ago.
- Coons Beats O’Donnell In Delaware Senate Race 11/02/2010
- Runyan Ousts Adler In NJ’s 3rd Congressional District 11/02/2010
- GOP’s Mike Fitzpatrick Reclaims Pa.’s 8th District 11/02/2010
- Meehan Defeats Lentz; Fills Sestak’s Seat 11/02/2010
- Dispute At A South Philadelphia Polling Place 11/02/2010
- Some Pa. Lawmakers Surprised In Re-Election Bids 11/02/2010
- Rep. Allyson Schwartz Fends Off Adcock In Pa. 13th Dist. Race 11/02/2010
- CBS News: GOP Will Control Next US House Of Representatives 11/02/2010
- At Local Colleges, First-Time Voters Make Their Voices Heard 11/02/2010
- Suspect Utters Chilling Message To Employees During Robbery Of Store In PhillyThe incident happened on April 22nd at a Family Dollar store in the 4000 block of Lancaster Avenue in the city’s Belmont section.
- Study Claims Key To Fighting Drug-resistant Bacteria Could Be On Top Of Your PancakesWhile the scientists say more clinical trials are needed, they also say their findings are encouraging because they “suggest a potentially simple and effective approach for reducing antibiotic usage.”
- Dom Show Log 5.6.15Dom discussed the unfair advantages kids have who are given advantages in life, special guest announcement coming to Andy's Diner on Friday, Senator Toomey speaking on the Senate floor, standing up for police, Pam Geller getting scrutinized on Fox News for hosting the cartoon contest, Rutgers University wanting to diversify the mascot. At 10:47, Senator […]
- Wilmington UniversityNurse’s Week is upon us and we should take this time to honor the amazing men and women who dedicate their lives to care for us all!
- IBC FoundationThis week is National Nurses Week, a time to honor and celebrate all that nurses to for us and our community – and though we should be honoring them every day, this week the spotlight shines directly on these amazing men and women.