Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- Judge Allows Pa. Attorney General To Keep 'Explicit' E-Mails Secret
- Longtime Cherry Hill Township Councilman John Amato Dead at 82
- Dom Giordano's Take On City's Decriminalization Of Pot
- Former Top Army Official: The U.S. Should Arm The Free Syrian Army
- Gov. Christie Appoints Jamie Fox To Head NJ Dept. of Transportation
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Katz has run unsuccessfully for mayor three times, and he says that he will announce very shortly, perhaps within a week, whether he’ll move forward with a fourth try.
Sam Smith, the man in line to become speaker now that Republicans have regained control, was groomed for leadership by Rep. John Perzel of Philadelphia.
The absentee ballots won’t affect the outcome of the race between Mike Fitzpatrick and Patrick Murphy, but there are still at least two state legislative races that hang in the balance.
Pat Toomey, the Republican conservative whose popularity scared Arlen Specter out of the GOP, was elected to Specter’s Senate seat Tuesday in one of the most hotly contested races in the nation.
Republican Tom Corbett, the state attorney general who shook up the Pennsylvania Capitol with his prosecution of corruption in the Legislature, sailed past Democratic opponent Dan Onorato on Tuesday to claim the governorship of a state President Barack Obama carried just two years ago.
- Coons Beats O’Donnell In Delaware Senate Race 11/02/2010
- Runyan Ousts Adler In NJ’s 3rd Congressional District 11/02/2010
- GOP’s Mike Fitzpatrick Reclaims Pa.’s 8th District 11/02/2010
- Meehan Defeats Lentz; Fills Sestak’s Seat 11/02/2010
- Dispute At A South Philadelphia Polling Place 11/02/2010
- Some Pa. Lawmakers Surprised In Re-Election Bids 11/02/2010
- Rep. Allyson Schwartz Fends Off Adcock In Pa. 13th Dist. Race 11/02/2010
- CBS News: GOP Will Control Next US House Of Representatives 11/02/2010
- At Local Colleges, First-Time Voters Make Their Voices Heard 11/02/2010
- Police Search For Naked JoggerNew Castle County Police are searching for a man seen walking and jogging naked in the Chaddwyck community.
- Chrysler Recalling Nearly 189,000 SUVsThe recall covers SUVs built from Jan. 25, 2010 through July 20, 2011, according to the NHTSA documents.
- Philadelphia’s First Poet Laureate Leads International Peace Day Celebration"Considering the times right now, we need very much to do something," says peace activist and Philadelphia's first Poet Laureate Sonia Sanchez.
- Twitter Releases Guide Of Do’s And Don’ts For PoliticiansTwitter's new guide for politicians and campaigns details the do's and don'ts of using the social network.
- Weather Blog: Summer Sends A Dear John Letter To EveryoneSummer is moving on and plans to be packed up completely by Monday night.