Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- Law Professor Says Obama Issuing Executive Order That Will Stop Deportation Of Many Undocumented Immigrants Is 'Well Within The Law'
- Dr. Hummer: 'There's A Flaw In Medicare Funding And Reimbursement'
- Immigrants, Activists Weigh In On President's Immigration Reform Plan
- Rich Zeoli Talks To Andrew Napolitano About President Obama's Executive Order
- Amid City Council Inaction, PGW Bidder Declines To Extend Deal
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Katz has run unsuccessfully for mayor three times, and he says that he will announce very shortly, perhaps within a week, whether he’ll move forward with a fourth try.
Sam Smith, the man in line to become speaker now that Republicans have regained control, was groomed for leadership by Rep. John Perzel of Philadelphia.
The absentee ballots won’t affect the outcome of the race between Mike Fitzpatrick and Patrick Murphy, but there are still at least two state legislative races that hang in the balance.
Pat Toomey, the Republican conservative whose popularity scared Arlen Specter out of the GOP, was elected to Specter’s Senate seat Tuesday in one of the most hotly contested races in the nation.
Republican Tom Corbett, the state attorney general who shook up the Pennsylvania Capitol with his prosecution of corruption in the Legislature, sailed past Democratic opponent Dan Onorato on Tuesday to claim the governorship of a state President Barack Obama carried just two years ago.
- Coons Beats O’Donnell In Delaware Senate Race 11/02/2010
- Runyan Ousts Adler In NJ’s 3rd Congressional District 11/02/2010
- GOP’s Mike Fitzpatrick Reclaims Pa.’s 8th District 11/02/2010
- Meehan Defeats Lentz; Fills Sestak’s Seat 11/02/2010
- Dispute At A South Philadelphia Polling Place 11/02/2010
- Some Pa. Lawmakers Surprised In Re-Election Bids 11/02/2010
- Rep. Allyson Schwartz Fends Off Adcock In Pa. 13th Dist. Race 11/02/2010
- CBS News: GOP Will Control Next US House Of Representatives 11/02/2010
- At Local Colleges, First-Time Voters Make Their Voices Heard 11/02/2010
- Judge Denies Sports Betting In New JerseyA federal judge ruled Friday that New Jersey cannot partially lift a prohibition on sports betting in an effort boost the state's struggling horse racing and casino industries.
- Sources: Meeting Scheduled In Effort To Revive Revel DealSources tell KYW Newsradio a meeting will be held Monday in New York City, hosted by Revel bankruptcy attorneys, in the hope of getting the accord with Brookfield Asset Management back on track.
- 1 Dead, 4 Injured In Warrington CrashIt happened around 7:30 p.m. Friday at Easton and County Line Roads.
- Lost Dog ‘Louie’ Reunited With Owner In PhiladelphiaFriday night, she confirmed to CBS 3 Eyewitness News Louie has been found safe.
- Law Professor Says Obama Issuing Executive Order That Will Stop Deportation Of Many Undocumented Immigrants Is ‘Well Within The Law’Somin told Rich Zeoli on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT that every Presidential administration prioritizes laws based on their political agenda, and in doing so, this order from the President is not the extreme overstep that his Republican opponents claim.