Find Your Race
Find Your Candidate
Find Your Polling Place
- As Greek Hobbles and Eurozone Wobbles, Wharton Professor Sees Hope
- Philadelphia Mayoral Hopeful Jim Kenney Says Battle For Gay Rights Goes On
- Sen. Casey Presses For Expanded Funding For Amtrak
- Area Politicians Weigh In on US Supreme Court Decision on Same-Sex Marriage
- National Constitution Center Quick-Edits Its Gay Rights Exhibit After Marriage Ruling
Latest Philly Campaign Center
Katz has run unsuccessfully for mayor three times, and he says that he will announce very shortly, perhaps within a week, whether he’ll move forward with a fourth try.
Sam Smith, the man in line to become speaker now that Republicans have regained control, was groomed for leadership by Rep. John Perzel of Philadelphia.
The absentee ballots won’t affect the outcome of the race between Mike Fitzpatrick and Patrick Murphy, but there are still at least two state legislative races that hang in the balance.
Pat Toomey, the Republican conservative whose popularity scared Arlen Specter out of the GOP, was elected to Specter’s Senate seat Tuesday in one of the most hotly contested races in the nation.
Republican Tom Corbett, the state attorney general who shook up the Pennsylvania Capitol with his prosecution of corruption in the Legislature, sailed past Democratic opponent Dan Onorato on Tuesday to claim the governorship of a state President Barack Obama carried just two years ago.
- Coons Beats O’Donnell In Delaware Senate Race 11/02/2010
- Runyan Ousts Adler In NJ’s 3rd Congressional District 11/02/2010
- GOP’s Mike Fitzpatrick Reclaims Pa.’s 8th District 11/02/2010
- Meehan Defeats Lentz; Fills Sestak’s Seat 11/02/2010
- Dispute At A South Philadelphia Polling Place 11/02/2010
- Some Pa. Lawmakers Surprised In Re-Election Bids 11/02/2010
- Rep. Allyson Schwartz Fends Off Adcock In Pa. 13th Dist. Race 11/02/2010
- CBS News: GOP Will Control Next US House Of Representatives 11/02/2010
- At Local Colleges, First-Time Voters Make Their Voices Heard 11/02/2010
- Police: Suspect Wanted In Connection With West Phila. Block Party Shooting SurrendersAuthorities say one of two men wanted in connection with a shooting in West Philadelphia has surrendered to police.
- Aaron Rodgers, Olivia Munn, A Sword, And A Kendo StickThe Packers QB appears to have picked up a new skill during the offseason
- Police: Route 73 Reopens In Maple ShadeMaple Shade Police say a stretch of Route 73 has reopened to traffic Monday evening.
- Camden’s Ron Johnson Commits To MichiganLocal High School football player Ron Johnson commits to Michigan.
- Former Flyers Captain Chris Pronger Headed To Hockey Hall Of FameFormer Flyers captain Chris Pronger is being inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame.