- Governor Christie Vents Frustration Over Bridgegate Probe (10)
- Cary Williams: Is Kelly’s System Draining The Eagles? (10)
- Suspects Sought In Center City Attack Of Same-Sex Couple (9)
- Cooking Marijuana Into “Hash Oil” Causing Disastrous Fires (8)
- Police: Harrisburg Lobbyist Arrested On Rape Charges (8)
- ‘Chromies’ Pack Parx Casino Track To Watch Derby Winner Race (8)
- Chief Meteorologist At Weatherbell Analytics: Organizers Of People’s Climate March Were ‘Prostituting The Weather And Climate’ (8)
- Weather: A Sunny Start To Fall
- Chief Meteorologist At Weatherbell Analytics: Organizers Of People’s Climate March Were ‘Prostituting The Weather And Climate’
- The First Day Of Fall Will Feel Like It
- Weather Blog: Summer Sends A Dear John Letter To Everyone
- Weekend Temps Will Remind Us It’s Still (Technically) Summer
- Dom Giordano’s Take On City’s Decriminalization Of Pot
- Former Top Army Official: The U.S. Should Arm The Free Syrian Army
- Blog: DE AG Hosting 3 Fall Shredding Events
- Texas Sen. Ted Cruz On Obamacare: ‘Come 2017, A Republican President’ Will Repeal ‘Every Word’
- Another Nice Day!
Latest Philly Blogs
Thousands of Philadelphia area hairdressers in unison pressed hard on the nozzles of their extra heavy duty hair spray canisters on Saturday in a show of support for humid weather.
If you like the hot, steamy, humid conditions of summer, the next two days are for you. And you may want to cherish them; after tomorrow, there may not be anymore!
By Jim Donovan: For the second year in a row, Dunkin’ Donuts is offering its “Eagles Win. You Win!” promotion. The day following each Eagles win, there will be a coupon for a FREE medium […]
Yesterday was close to average with a high of 84, but highs today, tomorrow and Saturday surge back to around 90 with high humidity.
By Jim Donovan: I have to admit, I am obsessed with retirement planning. I even have a retirement app on my cell phone – as of this morning I have 2571 work days left until […]
Wednesday is going to be another warm day, but you will definitely feel a difference outside. Lower humidity levels means it will not feel nearly as oppressive as it did on Tuesday.
So much for the ‘end’ of summer! The Delaware Valley could see as many 90 degree readings this week as all of August.
A large dome of high pressure offshore is sending a very warm, moisture-rich air mass our way, allowing not just a spike in temperatures (low 90’s and upper 80’s Labor Day afternoon), but also soaring humidity levels. By Tuesday, a cold front will cross late in the day to at least help wipe out the humidity.
Expect partial sunshine for Labor Day with more chances for scattered showers and storms.
Wouldn’t you know it, just in time for his mom’s famous tofu burgers on the grill, gloomy Curtis Cloud returns to celebrate the holiday weekend.
Friday will be sunny and comfortably warm in the low 80s with low humidity.
Sunshine will dominate Thursday and Friday, with high temperatures in the lower 80s.
Another sultry day is in store for the Delaware Valley on Wednesday. Under mostly sunny skies, temperatures are once again expected to reach 90.
My biggest takeaway however involves the fact that the military equipment displayed by the Ferguson police has really focused people on how under the federal 1033 program local police departments have been given billions of military armament.