- Police Investigate Funeral Home In West Philadelphia (8)
- Eagles Lose To Jets 24-18 In Preseason Finale (6)
- 4 Dead In Jersey Shore House Fire That May Be Murder-Suicide (4)
- Philadelphia Police Continue Effort To Create A Diverse Workforce (3)
- Eagles’ Starters Shine In 39-26 Win Over Packers (3)
- Wrestling Legend Charged With Third Degree Murder In Girlfriend’s 1983 Death (3)
- Eagles Vs. Packers: What To Look For (2)
- WEATHER: Hottest Day of the Year; More Heat To Come?
- WEATHER: Final Day Of 5th Heat Wave Of The Summer
- Hot And Steamy Weather Continues!
- Steamy September Start
- Blog: Starkist Settlement $25 In Cash Or $50 In Coupons
- Another Tranquil Day, Heat And Humidity To Return
- WEATHER: Pleasant Forecast For Next Few Days
- WEATHER: Nice Start To The Workweek
- Hurricane Danny Reaches Major Hurricane Status
- Lots Of Sunshine, Temps Heating Up
Latest Philly Blogs
The humidity is continuing to drop as well, a precursor to what you can expect over the next several days.
We here in the CBS3 Eyewitness Weather Center are running out of ways to say “It’s hot!”
An Excessive Heat Warning is in effect for Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs until 8pm
If you enjoyed the comfortable feel of Thursday, then you’ll want to savor today as well, because it won’t last.
A number of factors were considered in the making of this list, including sea level rise, precipitation/drought extremes, and temperature changes.
What a wild Wednesday morning!
Some heavy showers this morning have prompted a handful of flood advisories and even a flash flood warning.
Monday will feature sun and clouds with seasonable highs, but the humidity is beginning to creep back in.
After another night of severe storms rolling through the area, the weekend is looking great!
Thirty-seven-percent of Americans with children under age 18 do not have any life insurance, according to a new Bankrate.com survey. And about one-third of the parents who do have life insurance have no more than $100,000 of protection.
Tuesday is going to be a hot, steamy, summery day.
It has also been a little misty in some spots, but any light showers have now fizzled, leaving only grey skies.
It’s a quiet Delaware Valley morning, but there is some activity looming south of the region.
Around 2:11pm, an EF-1 tornado packing winds of up to 95 mph briefly dropped down in Honey Brook, PA.