- DA: Sixers Legend Charles Barkley Offers To Pay For Funeral Of 3 Children Killed In Carjacking Crash (28)
- Phillies Fall To D-Backs 10-6 In 10 Innings (16)
- ‘The Situation’ Agrees To Anger Management Classes (16)
- 3 Children Killed, 3 Injured In North Philadelphia Hit-Run; $110K Reward Offered (14)
- Eagles Hit The Field For The First Time (14)
- 6 Philadelphia Cops Arrested In Corruption Probe That Commissioner Calls ‘One Of The Worst Cases I’ve Ever Heard’ (14)
- Chip Kelly Addresses Lane Johnson’s Suspension (10)
- Weather: Threat Of Rain Increases As August Begins
- Legal Professor On Justice Department’s Lawsuit Against State Police: ‘I Don’t Think There’s Any Big Legal Issue Here’
- Conservative Author: Let’s Get Back To A Country Where Liberty, Patriotism And Free Enterprise Matter
- Breaking The Pattern: Wet Weather Chance Increases Through The Weekend
- Weekend Rain On The Way
- Garry Cobb On Norcross Family: ‘They Get Involved With Government Money’
- Kevin Sabett: ‘It’s Ironic That We’re Pushing Against Smoking So Hard, Yet We’re Ready To Give Marijuana A Free Pass’
- Conservative Writer On Push For Impeaching Pres. Obama: ‘The Issue Here Is Presidential Lawlessness’
- Another Taste Of Fall, Weekend Spoiler
- Weather: A Chill To Start
Latest Philly Blogs
Dom Giordano talked with Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT about what he calls a crisis with public employee’s pensions.
Stigall On Republicans Targeting Philly Beer Gardens: They’re Acting Like ‘Nanny-state, Money-grubbing Democrats’
Chris Stigall criticized Republican State Senators in Pennsylvania for attempting to coerce the PA Liquor Control Board to close outdoor beer gardens that have sprung up around Philadelphia for the summer.
After six straight days below average (87), temperatures will finally make a return to normal today.
Tuesday will stay dry with partly sunny skies but you will feel the increase in the humidity levels with high sin the upper 80s. The core of the hottest and humid air will arrive on Wednesday.
Chris Stigall spoke with Phillies Manager Ryne Sandberg on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT about his All-Star break and the team’s philosophy heading into the second half.
Despite some cloudier conditions, another dry weekend for most of the region. Those clouds helped to keep temperatures well below average for July.
Don’t get used to the pleasant temperatures because a warmer and more humid air mass will return over the next few days.
No break for these two in this weekend matchup.
The Cloud family will be unpacking its bag over the Delaware Valley today. Let’s see what is in their suitcase.
A good weekend for outdoor activities like yard work, hiking, and golf – just make sure to wear the sunscreen because you can still get burned on a cloudy day!
Dom Giordano spoke with former United Nations Ambassador John Bolton about both the crisis in Ukraine following the downing of a Malaysian Airlines flight in a rocket attack and the Israeli invasion into Gaza.
Philadelphia Foreign Policy Expert On Response To Malaysian Plane: Pres. Obama ‘Has Very Little Interest In Foreign Policy’
Chris Stigall spoke with foreign policy analyst Ed Turzanski on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT about President Obama’s response to the missile strike that downed a Malaysian Airlines flight.
Much like Thursday, Friday will be another great day. Bright sunshine and lower humidity will make for a pleasant end to the work week, with highs in the mid 80s.
Comfortable temperatures will take hold of the Delaware Valley.