- Police: Philadelphia Man Charged With Murder In Stabbing Death Of Nicki Minaj Crew Member (29)
- Supreme Court Hears Affordable Care Act Tax Subsidies Suit Wednesday (6)
- Official: Eagles Release Todd Herremans (5)
- Local Doctor Warns With More Ice, Comes More Falls, Comes More Injuries (5)
- SRC Stunner: Gov. Wolf Replaces Bill Green As Chairman (5)
- New Accusations Surface Against Chester County Priest Charged With Explicit Exchanges With Minors (5)
- Report: Eagles To Cut Cole, Let Graham Walk (5)
- Weather: Tracking The Winter Storm
- La Salle Professor: Netanyahu’s Speech Involved ‘Threat Inflation,’ Failed To Mention That Israel Has Nuclear Weapons That Could ‘Utterly Destroy’ Iran
- Latest Weather: 4-8″ Of Snow Expected To Fall, Starting Overnight
- Inspiration Behind New CBS Show, ‘CSI: Cyber,’ Speaks To WPHT’s Chris Stigall
- A March Snowstorm Before Warmer Air Moves In
- Could We See The Biggest Snowstorm Of The Season This Week?
- Don’t Pack Away The Gloves Yet — More Winter Weather Headed Our Way
- Giordano: CPAC This Year Was Better Than Ever
- Blog: IHOP FREE Pancake Offer Tuesday, March 3
- Midweek Mess For The Delaware Valley
Latest Philly Blogs
Free water ice, everyone. All over the roads, the walkways, parking lots, steps, etc. No flavors except “ouch,” if you end up slipping on it.
Winter storm warnings and winter weather advisories remain in effect.
The calendar says it all – if it is close to a weekend, than the weather is either lousy or getting there. This weekend is no exception.
After a morning with near-record lows and highs only in the teens (almost 30 degrees below average), we shift our attention to a storm brewing to the west that will bring another messy mixed bag of winter weather to the area late Saturday afternoon and evening.
Journalist Peter Maass: People Think Obama Is A Liberal Democrat, But His Administration Is Cracking Down On Journalists
Rich Zeoli talked to Peter Maass from The Intercept on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT about a government crackdown on journalist James Rosen and the arrest of his government source.
We fell just shy of the record low temperature in Philadelphia, bottoming out a degree short at 2°, but new records have been reached in both Trenton and Wilmington.
Rich Zeoli talked to crime reporter Josh Kovensky on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT about paying prisoners minimum wage for the work they do while incarcerated.
The White House Summit on Countering Violent Extremism is an outrageous affront to the victims of Islamic and Muslim Terrorism.
Though a weekend storm waits in the wings, first we will have to deal with some potential record temperatures!
Highs on Thursday and Friday are unlikely to reach 20 degrees. Winds will once again be a factor, and it’ll be blustery both days.
Kirsten, a wife and mother, decided enough was enough and set a goal for herself to put her pins to use and try one every day for the next year.
Dr. Richard Land: Pres. Obama Has His Head In The Ground When It Comes To Radical Islamic Jihadism And ISIS
Dr. Richard Land, President of the Southern Evangelical Seminary, told WPHT midday host Dom Giordano that the comparison that many have been making between ISIS and Nazis before World War II is completely off, and the way that President Obama is handling it like an “ostrich with its head in the sand.”
Roads were initially very treacherous, but are beginning to improve as we progress through the morning.
We are forecasting 3-4″ in the city, 4-6″ across interior southern NJ and over 6″ in Southern Delaware and coastal NJ.