- Drexel Study Claims 21 Day Quarantine For Ebola Might Not Be Long Enough (39)
- Law Allowing Sports Betting In NJ Signed By Christie (9)
- Monica Lewinsky Tells Philadelphia Millenials About Her Ordeal in the Spotlight (7)
- 3 Pennsylvanians Reportedly Among Those Being Monitored In Ebola Probe (6)
- Judge OKs Cancellation Of Union Contract At Trump Taj Mahal (6)
- Ebola Fears Keep Two Children Out Of South Jersey Elementary School (6)
- Phila. Firefighters’ Union Says Ebola Gear Issued By City is Inadequate (5)
- Weather: A Windy, Cloudy And Rainy Wednesday Night
- Blog: FREE College Planning Workshops
- Rain Continuing Through The Day Wednesday
- Rand Paul: ‘The Most Interesting Man In Politics’
- Some Rain On The Way
- Weather: Dreary Midweek
- Showers Return To The Forecast; Cloud Threat Impacts Chance To View Meteor Shower
- NOAA Winter Outlook: Delaware Valley Has Above Average Chance To See Wetter Than Average Winter
- One More Dry Day
- Lawyer For Shops At Liberty Place: If It Were Klansmen Outside African American Business, ‘They Would Last About 10 Seconds Before Police Hauled Them Away’
Latest Philly Blogs
Editor From The Federalist: As Ebola Outbreak Surges On, Where Is The Secretary For Preparedness And Response?
Hemingway insists Lurie should be out in front of the fight against Ebola, but instead, she is invisible. She also said Lurie’s record was suspect long before the Ebola outbreak.
Chris Stigall spoke with former Lieutenant Colonel and the current Headmaster at the Havertown School, John Nagl, about a piece he’s written calling for more engagement in the fight against ISIL in Syria and Iraq.
Any early morning fog and/or clouds will give way to some sunshine for the remainder of the day on Tuesday.
It was a cool start to the week as clouds and a few showers kept temperatures below average in the 60s today. A warm front will then push through the region tomorrow, brining in a warmer and more humid air mass.
Chris Stigall talked to author Edward Larson on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT about his new book, The Return of George Washington, about Washington’s return to politics following the Revolutionary War.
Friday is going to be a gray, damp, chilly day.
By Jim Donovan: The Philadelphia Department of Revenue is now accepting applications for the 2015 Senior Citizen Real Estate Tax Freeze Program. The program helps senior citizens save money by “freezing” their real estate taxes […]
Rutgers-Camden Law Professor: Pedophilia Is A Mental Disorder And Should Be Treated Early To Avoid Child Sexual Abuse
Dom Giordano spoke with Rutgers-Camden law professor Margo Kaplan on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT about an editorial she wrote in The New York Times calling for pedophilia to be classified as a disorder, not a crime.
Matt Paxton On Hoarding Disorder: ‘We All Have Bad Parts, We’re Just Able To Hide It…They’re Not Able To’
Chris Stigall talked to Matt Paxton from the television show Hoarders on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT about the show and helping people overcoming the hoarding disorder.
If you can, get out an enjoy the weather on Thursday! It’s not going to last for very long.
A high pressure system will remain in control for Thursday, keeping skies mostly sunny with highs a bit cooler near 70 degrees.
On Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, Dom Giordano talked with Kelly Collings, a teacher, about the School Reform Commission’s decision to cancel their contract and the ensuing student protests.
Chris Stigall talked to author Jack Cashill on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT about his new book, You Lie, about what he says are the continuing lies of President Obama.
Rain has moved away, and sunny skies are here to stay, for the next few days that is.