- Health: Temple University Researchers Successfully Eliminate HIV Virus In Human Cells (15)
- Judge Nixes Nutter Administration Attempt To Tax Lap Dances at Strip Clubs (14)
- Phila. Anti-Immigration Protesters Outnumbered By Demonstrators Backing Reform (9)
- NJ Cites 68 Home Improvement Contractors For Consumer Law Violations (8)
- 3 On Your Side: 19 Most Popular Auto Insurance Discounts (6)
- Top 5 Most Annoying Events In Sports (5)
- Great-Grandfather, 88, Among Four Generations Of NJ Family To Go Skydiving (5)
- Weather: A Short-Lived Warm-up
- Governor Corbett Considering Special Legislative Session To Deal With Pension Crisis
- Stigall On Republicans Targeting Philly Beer Gardens: They’re Acting Like ‘Nanny-state, Money-grubbing Democrats’
- Weather: Business As Usual
- Weather: Heat & Humidity Return
- Ryne Sandberg On Second Half Of Phillies’ Season
- Dry Start To The Week
- WEATHER BLOG: Warming Up This Week
- WEATHER BLOG: Sun & Cloud Boxing Match
- WEATHER BLOG: The Clouds Plan Weekend Trip To Delaware Valley
Latest Philly Blogs
Wednesday morning the atmosphere will dry out, sunshine will gradually return and afternoon high temperatures will be comfortable, in the low 80s.
This bad situation has also underlined clearly the major forces that are trying to jam amnesty down the throats of the average American.
Tuesday will be very similar to Monday, with strong thunderstorms popping up in the afternoon.
A Flash Flood Watch continues through Tuesday evening for most of our area.
Steamy and stormy will become clearing and cooler by midweek, but we’ll have to get through Monday and Tuesday first.
Much like we saw last Thursday in Ocean City, NJ. The high Monday will be 90 degrees.
Canelo Alvarez wants to celebrate his 24th birthday and the fans may want pass on seeing a rematch of the split-decision victory Alvarez captured Saturday night before a sellout crowd of 14,239 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.
The sun will have to battle for air time today, but especially Monday and Tuesday as clouds build and move in.
By Monday and Tuesday, we could be dealing with severe storms either day.
By Jim Donovan: Always ready to help spread financial know-how, local nonprofit organization Clarifi is offering free workshops to empower women with their money and help families with the process of planning and paying for […]
It had been eleven days since LeBron James opened for business and he still hadn’t signed with any NBA team.
A lot was made about the Polar Vortex this past winter. It gained massive amounts of traction as a hashtag on Twitter and appeared in articles all over the web as a new phenomenon.
With a sluggish cold front finally off-shore, the Delaware Valley can expect mainly dry conditions to end the week and into the weekend.
Additional heavy rain was falling this evening in southern NJ and before the day is over, some parts of region may end up receiving close to 5″.