- Police: Most Of One-Month-Old Baby’s Face Chewed Off By Trio Of Ferrets In Delaware County (10)
- Activists Call For Investigation Into Police Involved Shooting In South Jersey (5)
- Report: 11 of 12 Patriots Balls Under-Inflated (5)
- Police: Store Ckerk Shot 3 Times During Robbery In Germantown (4)
- Commuters Deal With Another Round Of Winter Weather (4)
- Prosecutor Releases Details of Gruesome Death-By-Fire of South Jersey Newborn (3)
- Giroux Scores OT Winner In Flyers’ 3-2 Win Over Penguins (3)
- Police Sergeant Urges Philadelphians To Remember #NoSavesies When It Comes To Parking
- WEATHER: It’s SNOW Time!
- Nor’easter On The Way
- WEATHER: Gather Shovels And Muscles; More Snow Moves In
- Another Snowstorm On The Way
- More Snow Coming, Major Snowstorm for NJ?
- WEATHER: Saturday: Snow Changing To Rain
- Founder Of National Awareness Alliance: Why Was Jerame Reid Killed For Doing Exactly What The Driver Did?
- 1-2 Punch Of Messy Weather To End This Week And Begin The Next!
- Lack Of Cold Air Preventing Weekend Storm From Becoming Big Snowmaker
Latest Philly Blogs
Our first chance, which is currently the most set in stone, comes tomorrow evening. A clipper will move through the area, bringing generally light snow on the order of 1-2″.
Certain members of Hollywood, however, such as Seth Rogen and Michael Moore, have been criticized for their controversial comments about the film.
After a beautiful Delaware Valley sunrise, clouds have begun to overspread the region. Any remaining sunshine will be limited for the remainder of the day. On the plus side, temperatures will top out a bit above average, and won’t be accompanied by the same sharp breeze we had Monday.
Pro football players see things much differently on a football field than the normal fan, or anyone in the media. There is a keen eye to attention and nuance that can tip a player watching what could happen.
After yesterday’s storm, today’s sunshine has been a welcome sight! Temperatures are above normal on this Martin Luther King Jr. Day, and the only negative we have to talk about is the wind, which is still gusting to 25-30 mph.
As temperatures fall below freezing during the early morning hours, any untreated surfaces will refreeze.
Pennsylvania State Representative Mike Vereb, from Montgomery County, told Dom Giordano on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT that Yuengling products have been banned from any of incoming Governor Tom Wolf’s inaugural celebrations.
It’s a quiet morning across the Delaware Valley, which continues into the weekend.
Turzanski said it was troubling that law enforcement agencies were aware of their activities but still could not stop them.
Parts of Delaware and southern New Jersey are experiencing some snow and some mixed precipitation this morning. Fortunately, this is a mainly isolated storm that will soon begin moving out to sea.
If sprucing up your home is on your list of New Year’s resolutions, a local blogger might be able to help.
The most likely spot for any measurable snow is Southern Delaware, with Sussex county potentially seeing a coating to an inch.
The thermometer is going to have a tough time reaching the freezing mark today, and wind chills will kick in thanks to a northerly breeze.
By Jim Donovan: As the cost of higher education keeps climbing, Bucks County Community College is holding a Financial Aid Information Night. At the FREE forum, parents and students will learn how to complete federal […]