- DA: White House Fence Jumper Killed After Attacking Sheriff’s Deputy With Knife (5)
- Former Sixers Great Darryl Dawkins Dead At 58 (4)
- NFL Head Of Officiating: Suggs’ Hit On Bradford ‘Not A Foul’ (3)
- Eagles Vs. Packers: What To Look For (2)
- Philadelphia Police Officer Killed In Roxborough Car Accident (2)
- Police: 17-Year-Old Boy Accidentally Shot In South Jersey Home (2)
- Chase Utley Says Thank You To Philly: ‘WFC Forever!’ (2)
- Another Tranquil Day, Heat And Humidity To Return
- WEATHER: Pleasant Forecast For Next Few Days
- WEATHER: Nice Start To The Workweek
- Hurricane Danny Reaches Major Hurricane Status
- Lots Of Sunshine, Temps Heating Up
- WEATHER: Top 10 Weather Day
- Blog: Dunkin’ Donuts Partners With Red Cross
- Blog: Cheaper For Young Adults To Stay On Parents’ Car Insurance
- Weather Blog: Perseid Meteor Shower Peaks This Week
- Weather: Rain Threat Returns To Delaware Valley
Latest Philly Blogs
A blue moon is the second full moon in a month. Most months have one full moon, and most years have 12. Some years, however, you have 13 full moons, and one month that features two full moons.
Once the front arrived Thursday afternoon, it brought a line of showers and thunderstorms to much of the region. While none of these storms caused any major damage, there were numerous reports of lightning strikes and flooding across much of the Delaware Valley.
The last Blue Moon was in August 2012 and the next one, after this, will be in January 2018.
Expect yet another steamy, oppressive day in Philadelphia.
Thursday, July 30th is National Cheesecake Day. To celebrate, eight Corner Bakery Cafe locations in our region will be giving out free cheesecake!
It’s going to be a steamy, sizzling, sweltering day across parts of the Delaware Valley.
The waters are heating up off the coast of South America and it is becoming evident that a strong El Nino is developing.
The dog days of summer have arrived in the Delaware Valley. Let’s just hope the bark is worse than the bite!
After a tranquil stretch of conditions, the Delaware Valley is seeing some wet weather this morning.
Get ready for more fantastic summer weather!
The humidity is continuing to drop as well, a precursor to what you can expect over the next several days.
We here in the CBS3 Eyewitness Weather Center are running out of ways to say “It’s hot!”
An Excessive Heat Warning is in effect for Philadelphia and the surrounding suburbs until 8pm
If you enjoyed the comfortable feel of Thursday, then you’ll want to savor today as well, because it won’t last.