- DA: Sixers Legend Charles Barkley Offers To Pay For Funeral Of 3 Children Killed In Carjacking Crash (28)
- Officials ID Caseworker Killed In Medical Facility Shooting In Delaware County (16)
- Phillies Fall To D-Backs 10-6 In 10 Innings (16)
- 3 Children Killed, 3 Injured In North Philadelphia Hit-Run; $110K Reward Offered (14)
- Eagles Hit The Field For The First Time (14)
- Chip Kelly Addresses Lane Johnson’s Suspension (10)
- Report: Pope Francis To Attend World Meeting Of Families In Philly In 2015 (10)
- Weekend Rain On The Way
- Garry Cobb On Norcross Family: ‘They Get Involved With Government Money’
- Kevin Sabett: ‘It’s Ironic That We’re Pushing Against Smoking So Hard, Yet We’re Ready To Give Marijuana A Free Pass’
- Conservative Writer On Push For Impeaching Pres. Obama: ‘The Issue Here Is Presidential Lawlessness’
- Another Taste Of Fall, Weekend Spoiler
- Weather: A Chill To Start
- Another Beautiful Day On The Horizon
- Congressman On Proposed Immigration Reforms: ‘What The President Wants To Do Is The DREAM Act On Steroids’
- Meehan On VA Scandal: Management Needs To Stop Hiding The Problems It’s Facing
- Bertha Brewing In The Atlantic?
Latest Philly Blogs
Come on, Weather. This isn’t fair, dealing with your issues!
After temperatures below average the past few days, typical late July weather returns for the rest of the weekend.
The weather might need a time out this weekend, considering the chances of some stronger storms for Sunday.
So I’ve been looking at it for months and months now. Some of you are just starting to realize that “Hey! Camp is here! It’s time to start getting ready for fantasy!”
It certainly doesn’t feel like July as you step outside this morning!
Not a day goes by that we don’t hear that Republicans are either engaging in a war on women or have racist motivations. But take a look at these two congressional districts and a very different narrative emerges.
Lt. Gov. Cawley: ‘I Guess There Are Some Moderate And Conservative Democrats. I Haven’t Seen Them Lately’
Chris Stigall talked with Lieutenant Governor Jim Cawley on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT about tensions between Governor Tom Corbett and Republicans in the state Senate.
The storms Wednesday afternoon into Wednesday evening produced an amazing amount of lightning strikes.
Wednesday marks the 13th day of the year where temperatures have topped 90 degrees. This number is actually pretty low.
All will awaken to sunny skies this morning. Those skies will last through the afternoon, by which time it will feel downright steamy! And last but certainly not least, a line of storms will roll through later today into this evening.
Wednesday will mark the 13th 90 degree day this summer, as a typical summer time airmass returns to the Delaware Valley. Southerly winds will continue to bring in higher humidity and hotter temperatures.
Dom Giordano talked with Pennsylvania Governor Tom Corbett on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT about what he calls a crisis with public employee’s pensions.
Stigall On Republicans Targeting Philly Beer Gardens: They’re Acting Like ‘Nanny-state, Money-grubbing Democrats’
Chris Stigall criticized Republican State Senators in Pennsylvania for attempting to coerce the PA Liquor Control Board to close outdoor beer gardens that have sprung up around Philadelphia for the summer.
After six straight days below average (87), temperatures will finally make a return to normal today.