- Police: Philadelphia Man Charged With Murder In Stabbing Death Of Nicki Minaj Crew Member (33)
- Official: Eagles Release Todd Herremans (7)
- Report: LeSean McCoy To Be Traded (7)
- Report: Eagles To Cut Cole, Let Graham Walk (6)
- Supreme Court Hears Affordable Care Act Tax Subsidies Suit Wednesday (6)
- Local Doctor Warns With More Ice, Comes More Falls, Comes More Injuries (5)
- SRC Stunner: Gov. Wolf Replaces Bill Green As Chairman (5)
- Weather: Temperatures Tonight To Plummet Into The Single Digits
- Weather: Tracking Snow Totals
- Weather: Tracking The Winter Storm
- La Salle Professor: Netanyahu’s Speech Involved ‘Threat Inflation,’ Failed To Mention That Israel Has Nuclear Weapons That Could ‘Utterly Destroy’ Iran
- Latest Weather: 4-8″ Of Snow Expected To Fall, Starting Overnight
- Inspiration Behind New CBS Show, ‘CSI: Cyber,’ Speaks To WPHT’s Chris Stigall
- A March Snowstorm Before Warmer Air Moves In
- Could We See The Biggest Snowstorm Of The Season This Week?
- Don’t Pack Away The Gloves Yet — More Winter Weather Headed Our Way
- Giordano: CPAC This Year Was Better Than Ever
Latest Philly Blogs
By Jim Donovan: To buy or not to buy? When you’re shopping at Lowe’s, Home Depot, Sears, and Walmart that may be the question. After all, big-box retailers often carry many of the same home […]
Dom Giordano talked with Attorney Alan Dershowitz on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT about the upcoming speech before Congress from Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and his opposition to the White House negotiating a nuclear treaty with Iran.
Chris Stigall talked to former Senator and current President of the Heritage Foundation, Jim DeMint, on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT from the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington DC.
Rich Zeoli talked to National Review’s Charles CW Cooke at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington DC about his upcoming book, The Conservatarian Manifesto: Libertarians, Conservatives, and the Fight for the Right’s Future.
Filmmaker Who Released Sharpton Video: ‘If I Have One Message To People, It’s That We Have To Break News’
Chris Stigall talked to conservative filmmaker James O’Keefe from the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington D.C.
Congressman Gohmert On Homeland Security And Immigration: Republicans Are ‘Just Trying To Stand Up For The Constitution’
Chris Stigall talked with Texas Congressman Louie Gohmert on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT from the Conservative Political Action Conference in Washington DC.
The snow is beginning to wind down while the remainder of the day will be cloudy and temps will stay cold through the end of the week.
A storm system currently over the deep south bringing rain and snow will track northeast off the southeast coast Thursday morning. The storm will brush our southern viewing area with a quick round of snow early Thursday morning.
Penn State Grad Who Tweeted About Thon At Olbermann: I Thought I Could Let Him Know About The Good At Penn State
DeLeon sent a tweet to ESPN’s Keith Olbermann on Twitter over the weekend regarding the over $13 million raised for cancer research by Penn State’s Thon. Olbermann’s response to DeLeon and other Penn State Alumni led ESPN to suspend him for a week.
Despite the fact that temperatures will still top out several degrees below average (in the upper 30s), relativity is going to make it feel a little bit better. A day of plentiful sunshine won’t hurt either.
Former Federal Prosecutor Says Department Of Justice Has Lost Sight Of What It’s Supposed To Be Doing
Rich Zeoli talked to former federal prosecutor Sydney Powell on Talk Radio 1210 about what she says are out control federal prosecutors that file charges against political enemies.
Dom Giordano talked to former Marine Hunter Garth on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT about his service and the response he’s received since returning from Afghanistan.
Philadelphia is now 9.2° below average for February – a number that is sure to fall even further by the end of the week – which puts it into the top 5 coldest Februaries of record. Except for a quick surge into the 30s on Wednesday, highs will remain in the 20s.
Another arctic cold front moved through the Delaware Valley this morning keeping afternoon temperatures holding in the teens and 20s.