Latest Autos News
- 3 On Your Side: Insurance Institute Tests Auto-Brake Technology More and more vehicles are being designed with auto brakes.
- Competition Heats Up Among Luxury SUVs By George Polgar PHILADELPHIA (CBS) - When the big buzz in supercars are crossover SUVs like the soon-to-be-launched $160,000 Bentley Bentayga and the $200,000 Lamborghini Urus, it’s a good bet this small SUV trend is not a passing fad. In fact,...
- Fiat Chrysler Merger With GM Still A Possibility Though GM has rejected the idea of a merger with Fiat Chrysler, there's still the possibility of a hostile takeover.
- New Nissan 370Z Flexes Serious Muscle “The Z that stands for Zorro” is going to have to step aside for the Z that stands for a legendary car that is again in the spotlight - the new Nissan 370Z.
- Jeep Rides High Atop SUV Resurgence Jeep, the original active lifestyle vehicle brand, is now leading the SUV segment with global sales up 20 percent.
- Mitsubishi Makes A Comeback Stateside The automotive unit of the vast Japanese Mitsubishi conglomerate is making its US comeback on a thin line-up.
- Nissan Bumps Honda From Number Two Spot Nissan recently overtook Honda to become the 2nd largest foreign carmaker in the United States.
- US Auto Sales Accelerate While Others Slow Though sales tallies show a number of major carmakers posting year-over-year sales declines in May, the US auto sector continues its steady growth
- Lexus Longs For More Than Just Luxury with all its success as a luxury brand, the new hot RC two-door coupe series expresses a wistful yearning by Lexus to be included in that vaunted stable of brands that invoke true automotive passion.
- Volvo Offers Value - And Jobs Concerns that Chinese ownership would compromise the Volvo brand have not materialized in the 5 years since its purchase from Ford and now it's opening a plant in the US.