Latest Autos News
- Lexus Longs For More Than Just Luxury with all its success as a luxury brand, the new hot RC two-door coupe series expresses a wistful yearning by Lexus to be included in that vaunted stable of brands that invoke true automotive passion.
- Volvo Offers Value - And Jobs Concerns that Chinese ownership would compromise the Volvo brand have not materialized in the 5 years since its purchase from Ford and now it's opening a plant in the US.
- Toyota In Love With Mazda This week Toyota and Mazda entered into a business relationship that executives described as an engagement rather than a marriage.
- Little Elio Is A Big Hit At Auto Show For city driving and parking convenience at last… the little Elio may well be the next big thing.
- Police: South Jersey Officer Breaks Window To Rescue Baby From Hot Car A Camden County police officer may have saved an infant's life today when she rescued the baby from a hot vehicle.
- FIAT 500 X May Finally Mark The Spot In US The 500X offers more space and small SUV capabilities - riding on the new Italian built Jeep Renegade platform - in the classic FIAT 500 profile.
- Volvo Plants Itself Firmly In US Auto Market With Investment In New Plant The seemingly implausible chatter of Volvo exiting the US market has been repudiated with news of a $500 million investment in a US assembly plant.
- Trucks Doing Heavy Lifting For US Automakers Last month Chevrolet Silverado sales were up 35 percent while GMC Sierra surged 19 percent.
- Police Investigate Airbag Thefts In Queen Village At about 8:46 a.m. Saturday, Philadelphia Police say officers responded to a radio call in the area of 700 S. Front Street for thefts from vehicles.
- New Jersey To Allow Tesla To Sell Its Vehicles Directly To Consumers New Jersey will now allow an electric car manufacturer to sell its vehicles directly to consumers. That’s a change from a policy adopted within the state just one year ago.