Latest Autos News
- Retro Fueling Resurgence In US Motorcycle Market Retro influence has been a prime mover in the recovery of the US motorcycle marketplace.
- Infinity Makes Hot Sports Cars Despite it's SUV profile, the Infinity QX series still cuts a striking contemporary look enhanced by aggressive sports styling cues.
- Cheaper Gas To Cause A Drop In Sales of Hybrid And Electric Cars Dropping gas prices reveal that consumers are more fascinated by hybrid and electric cars than are actually buying them.
- Diesel No Longer Driving Americans Away New high performance clean diesels are already a proven mass vehicle solution in Europe and now they're getting a second look stateside.
- Philadelphia Auto Show Reflects Vitality And Diversity Of US Market The Philadelphia Auto Show in particular is a bellwether nationally of consumer preference, as a third of the attendees are likely to buy new cars in the next 12 months.
- Toyota, Chrysler, Honda Vehicles In Massive Recall For Faulty Air Bags The government says over 2 million Toyota, Chrysler and Honda vehicles need a second fix for air bags.
- Discovery Sport SUV Takes On Iceland Vast and barrenly beautiful, Iceland was invaded recently by an expeditionary force to preview the all new Land Rover Discovery Sport compact SUV.
- Guide To The 2015 Philadelphia Auto Show The Philadelphia International Auto Show, one of the best auto shows in the country, rolls into town from January 31st through February 8th, bringing with it more than 700 of the latest and greatest models from around the world. ...
- Internationally Popular Small Commercial Vans Catching On Fast As US Work Vehicles A new generation of small commercial vans is growing in popularity here in the US, following a trend long-established overseas.
- Jay Lloyd's Getaway: A Quick Trip Back 100 Years The preservation of a major American institution in a Berks County town celebrated a half-century last week.