Latest Autos News
- Why A Hybrid Car Is A Good Option For Everyone More and more drivers are switching to hybrids, plug-in hybrids and electric vehicles. If you're on the fence about buying a hybrid car, the following benefits will help make your decision easier.
- Subaru Making Good Move For Camden The announcement that Subaru plans to move to Camden’s Gateway District coincides with good business news for the auto maker.
- Chrysler Expands Air Bag Recall Chrysler is bowing to demands from U.S. safety regulators, and will add about 179,000 vehicles to a recall list for air bags that could explode with too much force.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 38 Attorney Kenneth Feinberg, who was hired by GM to compensate victims, updated the totals Monday.
- US Auto Sales On A Golden Run From economy cars to super luxury exotics…we may be witnessing the new golden age of automobiles!
- 2015 Chevy Colorado Crowned Truck Of The Year The new mid size pickup was cited for what Motor Trend called a “right-sized” package.
- Takata Says Recall Decision Is Up To Automakers The Japanese company has refused to comply with a U.S. government demand for an expanded recall of its air bags that can explode and shoot out shrapnel.
- Black Friday Boosts November Car Sales Chrysler sales rise 20 percent. GM sales up 6 percent. Ford sales drop 2 percent.
- Tractor-Trailer Hauling Newspapers Overturns In King Of Prussia A tractor-trailer hauling newspapers overturned early Thursday morning, blocking a well-traveled ramp in Montgomery County.
- Death Toll From GM Ignition Switches Rises To 36 At least 36 people have died and 44 have been seriously injured in crashes involving General Motors cars with defective ignition switches.