Latest Autos News
- Ford Recalls 850K Cars On Short Circuit Concerns If the short circuit occurs, restraint devices including the air bags, pretensioners, and side curtains might not work in a crash.
- Truck Deals Help Boost US Auto Sales In September September sales won't be as hot as August, the best month in eight years, but industry analysts still expect them to be strong.
- Cadillac Moves To New York For International Exposure Cadillac is moving its headquarters - not its production - from Detroit to New York City, hoping to get more attention worldwide.
- Chrysler Recalls Nearly 350,000 Vehicles To Fix Ignition Switches Ignition switches can move out of position and potentially lead to the engine shutting off while driving and air bags not functioning.
- Woman Hurt When Car Crash In Kensington Knocks Over Gas Pump, Starts Fire One woman was injured when a car slammed into a gas pump late Thursday night in the Kensington section of Philadelphia.
- GM Expert Says 21 Deaths Eligible For Compensation The death toll from crashes involving GM small cars with faulty ignition switches is at least 21.
- GM Recalls 221,558 Sedans For Fire Risk GM says the electronic parking brake arm that applies pressure to the back of the brake pads may not fully retract after use.
- Sales Of Electric Cars Continue To Increase With the car business soaring and fuel prices at a four-year low, hybrids sales are slack, while plug-in electric orders alone are up about 37 percent for 2014.
- GM Recalls Natural Gas Powered Vans Vehicles could leak, posing a fire risk. No fires or injuries have been reported.
- Let Your Car Find A Spot And Park Itself With a thumb swipe on a smartphone, your car one day will be able to drive into a parking deck, find an open spot and back into a space - all by itself.