Latest Autos News
- Internationally Popular Small Commercial Vans Catching On Fast As US Work Vehicles A new generation of small commercial vans is growing in popularity here in the US, following a trend long-established overseas.
- Jay Lloyd's Getaway: A Quick Trip Back 100 Years The preservation of a major American institution in a Berks County town celebrated a half-century last week.
- Kia Luxury Car Makes A Bold Play The new luxury performance Kia K900 is unabashed about mimicking the traditional values that have made European luxury sport sedans legendary sellers.
- US Auto Industry Strongest In 11 Years The US auto industry ended 2014 with a 6 percent sales increase and a seasonally adjusted annual sales rate just shy of 17 million units, the best since 2006.
- New Name And New Models For Chrysler The newly re-christened Fiat Chrysler Automobiles – shortened to FCA – is taking the opportunity to position the rest its portfolio for full-line growth.
- Remodeled Buick Lacrosse Challenges Cadillac Smartly restyled, the all wheel drive equipped Buick Lacrosse costing $42,000 gets very close to Cadillac luxury territory.
- US Auto Industry Recalls Soar While the US auto industry is flying high at sales levels not seen since 2003, recalls for potentially fatal faulty parts are at an all-time high.
- Why A Hybrid Car Is A Good Option For Everyone More and more drivers are switching to hybrids, plug-in hybrids and electric vehicles. If you're on the fence about buying a hybrid car, the following benefits will help make your decision easier.
- Subaru Making Good Move For Camden The announcement that Subaru plans to move to Camden’s Gateway District coincides with good business news for the auto maker.
- Chrysler Expands Air Bag Recall Chrysler is bowing to demands from U.S. safety regulators, and will add about 179,000 vehicles to a recall list for air bags that could explode with too much force.