Latest Autos News
- Trucks Doing Heavy Lifting For US Automakers Last month Chevrolet Silverado sales were up 35 percent while GMC Sierra surged 19 percent. And, GMC has had impressive sales with its F-150.
- Police Investigate Airbag Thefts In Queen Village At about 8:46 a.m. Saturday, Philadelphia Police say officers responded to a radio call in the area of 700 S. Front Street for thefts from vehicles.
- New Jersey To Allow Tesla To Sell Its Vehicles Directly To Consumers New Jersey will now allow an electric car manufacturer to sell its vehicles directly to consumers. That’s a change from a policy adopted within the state just one year ago.
- DC Environmental Director To Tout Hydrogen-Powered Car The District of Columbia's top environmental official will be taking a spin in a new car that's powered by air.
- Tesla Vs Car Dealers Why can’t you buy a Tesla car in Texas? Or South Carolina? Or New Jersey?
- Toyota Full Speed Ahead A few years ago, economic downturns, natural disasters and PR nightmares made for a bleak picture at Toyota. Not today.
- VW Golf TDI Diesel Is Fuel-Efficient And Fun Small cars are no longer the low-end of the quality and performance range. The new Volkswagen Golf TDI diesel makes the point.
- Weather Slows February Auto Sales February auto sales came up short as severe weather throughout the nation slowed showroom traffic.
- Retro Fueling Resurgence In US Motorcycle Market Retro influence has been a prime mover in the recovery of the US motorcycle marketplace.
- Infinity Makes Hot Sports Cars Despite it's SUV profile, the Infinity QX series still cuts a striking contemporary look enhanced by aggressive sports styling cues.