Latest Philly Autos
Study reports suppliers are seeing more pressure tactics from carmakers than last year.
WWJ’s Jeff Gilbert talks with GM CFO Dan Ammann about the carmaker’s latest profit report.
Vehicle Production Group, which received a $50 million federal loan to make vans for the disabled, has halted production.
Will self-driving cars become conveyances for people who are too tired — or too drunk — to drive?
Nissan is cutting its prices, hoping its cars and trucks will show up in more internet searches.
In this edition of AutoNSider with Daryl Killian, Daryl discusses distracted driving.
- Customers Want New Technology In Their Cars, But Will They Pay For It? 2013/05/01
- Road Test: 2013 Infiniti QX56 2013/05/01
- Road Test: 2013 GMC Acadia Denali 2013/04/25
- Luxury Electric Car Maker Fisker Misses Federal Loan Payment 2013/04/25
- North America Drives Strong First Quarter Profit At Ford 2013/04/25
- U.S. Seeks Voluntary Limits On Car Touch Screens 2013/04/25
- GM Says Diesel Chevrolet Cruze Gets 46 MPG 2013/04/19
- Chrysler CEO Says Company Loses $10,000 On Each EV It Sells 2013/04/19
- Road Test: 2013 Subaru XV Crosstrek 2013/04/16
- Last-Minute Fortune Seekers Buy Powerball Tickets (7)
- Internet Celebrity Sought In New Jersey Murder, Arrested In Philadelphia (6)
- Center City Job Fair For Ex-Offenders Is Canceled After 3,000 Show Up (6)
- Convicted Murderer Dr. Kermit Gosnell Gets Life in Prison (5)
- Did Cuban Pastries Affect Aroldis Chapman On Sunday? (5)
- Spike Eskin: Larry Brown Or How I Stopped Worrying And Learned To Love Basketball Analytics (4)
- Prince Harry Visits Jersey Shore To See Damage Caused By Hurricane Sandy (4)
- Lane Johnson Adjusting To NFL
- Clay Harbor Looks To Make Himself More Versatile
- Blog: Amazon Hiring Hundreds in Delaware
- Lesley’s Last Word: McNabb’s Return To Philly
- Blog: 31,000 Vehicles in Sandy Flood Database
- The Open
- BLOG: “Thwack”
- Blog: Domino’s And Dollar General Hiring
- Blog: Spirit Airlines To Give Away 25 Million Frequent Flyer Miles
- Blog: CLARIFI Hosts FREE Women & Finance Event
- Driving In Detroit? Expect To Pay Highest Auto Insurance In CountryWith high auto insurance rates in Detroit, among the highest in the nation, some Democratic state legislators say they have ideas for real reform.
- GM Teams Students And Retirees To Rebuild CommunitiesGM Student Corps gives 110 area high school students paid internships this summer.
- Just In Time For The Holiday: Rising Gas PricesAAA Michigan says prices at the pump jumped 10 cents over the past week to a statewide average of $3.88 a gallon.
- Car Chronicles Blog – Cars, Kids and Common SenseConventional wisdom says young people aren't interested in driving. Common sense says that's all wrong.
- Street Survival Program Aims To Reduce Teen Auto AccidentsMore than 5,000 young drivers between 15 and 20 are killed in car crashes each year in the U.S. Learn more about a program designed to reduce those numbers.