Latest Autos News
- US Auto Market A Driving Force In Falling Gas Prices Along with slowing foreign economies and an OPEC glut, the US auto industry can claim some credit for dropping fuel prices.
- Chrysler Issues Recall For Nearly 907K Cars, SUVs Chrysler is recalling nearly 907,000 Chrysler, Dodge and Jeep SUVs and cars for failing alternators and heated power mirrors that can cause minor fires.
- Tesla Adding All-Wheel Drive, Safety Features Luxury electric car maker Tesla Motors is making its Model S sedan faster and safer in an effort to compete better with other high-end sedans.
- Mitsubishi Recalls Cars, SUVs For Stalling Problem Mitsubishi is recalling nearly 166,000 older small cars and SUVs in the U.S. because the engines can stall unexpectedly.
- Nissan Z Roadster Has Sporty Appeal From The Top Down This sexy convertible is one of a thinning breed rear-wheel drive action top down sports cars.
- Convertible Sales Slipping Worldwide In 2004, top-down models comprised 5% of the total US car market, down to just 1.2% this year. And, the trend is international.
- BMW 428i Not Just Another Pretty Car Creation of the BMW 4 Series to include the coupe and convertible caused a lot of controversy but it appears to be a winning strategy.
- Nissan Recalls 2013 Altima Cars Because Hoods Can Fly Open Nissan is recalling more than 220,000 Altima midsize cars in the U.S. because the hoods could fly open while they're being driven.
- GM Uses Facebook, Phone calls To Get Recalled Cars Fixed Despite the heavy publicity surrounding the scandal, many drivers evidently haven't heard of the recall or haven't grasped how serious the defect is...
- Feds Probe Power Steering In Ford Midsize Cars Auto safety regulators have opened an investigation into complaints that the power-assisted steering can suddenly fail on three Ford Motor Co. midsize car models.