Latest Autos News
- U.S. Auto Loans Soar To Highest In 8 years U.S. auto loans jumped to the highest level in eight years this spring, fueled by a big increase in lending to risky borrowers.
- The Island Destination For Gear Heads There’s a bona fide island getaway for gear heads in the Caribbean nation of Barbados.
- Cadillac's Challenge To Euro Sport Luxury Cars Is In Full Gear Available in a 2.0 liter Turbo 4 cylinder with a 6-speed manual transmission, the Cadillac ATS couple is an exciting driver’s car that gets decent gas mileage.
- Ford Recalls 83,250 Cars And SUVs Ford is recalling 83,250 vehicles because a faulty part could cause them to lose power or roll away if they're parked.
- Three-Wheeled Commuter Car 'Elio' Closer To Going On Sale Elio Motors wants to revolutionize U.S. roads with its tiny car, which has two seats, three wheels and gets 84 miles to the gallon.
- Tire Slashing In Frankford Leads To Amazing Act Of Kindness It is often said that the best of people comes out during the most difficult times, and that is the case after a heartless act of vandalism in Northeast Philadelphia Wednesday morning.
- Get A First Look At GM's Second Generation Chevy Volt "The Volt did and continues to do great things for the brand," said Chevrolet marketing chief Tim Mahoney.
- GM Issues Third Recall On SUVs That Can Catch Fire GM is telling customers to park the SUVs outdoors because they could catch fire when left unattended.
- US Auto Sales Soar On Risky Behavior Auto sales - lead by trucks and SUVs - have been booming but If gas prices spike or the economy hiccups, many consumers may again be out on a limb with too much car and too little cash!
- Car Colors Are Getting Bolder Better economic times prompt buyers to like more expressive colors.