Latest Autos News
- Sales Of Electric Cars Continue To Increase With the car business soaring and fuel prices at a four-year low, hybrids sales are slack, while plug-in electric orders alone are up about 37 percent for 2014.
- GM Recalls Natural Gas Powered Vans Vehicles could leak, posing a fire risk. No fires or injuries have been reported.
- Let Your Car Find A Spot And Park Itself With a thumb swipe on a smartphone, your car one day will be able to drive into a parking deck, find an open spot and back into a space - all by itself.
- House Panel: Safety Agency Mishandled GM Recall A report raises serious questions about the NTSA's ability to keep the public safe.
- Number Of Deaths Related To GM Ignition Switches Rises Nineteen compensation claims have been approved for deaths related to GM ignition switch recall, Twelve injury claims have been approved.
- Jaguar Races Back To Respectability The success of the new F-Type Jaguar represents a real turn of fate for the car company, making it the fastest growing premium brand in the US last year.
- Police ID Man Killed In One-Crash Along Route 55 In Vineland Police are investigating a fatal car crash that shutdown a heavily-traveled road in South Jersey for several hours Friday morning.
- Automated Driving Is The Future General Motors, Toyota, and Honda have each indicated what the future holds for automobiles, announcing upcoming automated models of their vehicles.
- 2017 Cadillac Will Sport Limited Automated Driving Capabilities General Motors also plans new "connected car" to help prevent crashes.
- Toyota: Automated Cars Won't Be Driverless Cars Automaker lays out plans for "partnership" between the car and the driver.