Latest Autos News
- GM 2Q Profit Falls 85 Percent On Recall Costs General Motors says second-quarter profit fell 85 percent as recall costs chopped $1.5 billion from the bottom line.
- Multi-Vehicle Crash On Roosevelt Boulevard A multi-vehicle crash is snarling traffic along a heavily-traveled road in Philadelphia.
- New Car Technology Leads To Concerns About Invasion Of Privacy From TVs to automobiles, buying new often means getting the latest technology, from touch screens to wi-fi capability. But is there a price for this accessibility?
- GM Issues 6 More Recalls The largest is for faulty seats in just over 475,000 cars and small SUVs. Other problems include incomplete welds on seat brackets, turn signal failures, power steering failures and more.
- Chrysler Recalling Possible 792K Older SUV's Due To Ignition-Switch Performance The company is aware of a single reported accident and a relatively small number of complaints involving 0.015 percent of the subject vehicle population.
- Senators Call On GM CEO To Fire Top Lawyer Lawmakers put Barra on the spot, telling the CEO she should have fired GM's corporate counsel, Michael Millikin, based on the conclusions of an internal report.
- New Tesla For The Price Of A Prius? Electric Automaker Unveils Tesla Model 3 Sedan For $35,000
- 3 On Your Side: 19 Most Popular Auto Insurance Discounts When was the last time that you shopped around for auto insurance? As 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, if you haven't reviewed your policy in a while, you could be missing out on some valuable discounts.
- Chrysler: Government Timetable Off For Fixing Recalled Jeep SUV's The agency accused Chrysler of moving too slowly to fix up to 2.5 million older Grand Cherokees and Libertys with gas tanks behind the rear axles.
- 3 Separate Accidents On Northeast Extension The cause of three separate accidents that slowed traffic on the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike Thursday morning remain under investigation.