Latest Autos News
- Ford To Offer 50th Anniversary Mustang Ford is building a limited-edition Mustang GT to honor the pony car's 50th anniversary. It is showing the Limited Edition at the New York auto show, which begins this week.
- Chevrolet Bringing Tiny Trax SUV To US And China General Motors unveiled the 2015 model Tuesday evening ahead of the New York International Auto Show.
- Toyota Camry Gets A Top-To-Bottom Makeover The redesigned 2015 Camry, unveiled Tuesday at the New York Auto Show, is longer and wider, with a more aggressive design.
- Community Members Concerned About Proposed Auto Repair Shop On Delaware Riverfront That’s why in 2012 the city planning commission unanimously approved a "Master Plan for the Central Delaware." A complete road map for transforming the area into a beautified economic hub including new parks, penthouses, attractions, trails and…an...
- Report: Auto Insurers Using Unfair Rating Factors Auto insurers factor in a motorist's education level and occupation when calculating policy rates, a consumer watchdog group recently reported.
- Car Rental Companies Ramp Up Exotic Offerings In the past few years, some of the biggest car rental companies have added the finest cars money can buy to their fleets.
- Senators Accuse GM Of Covering Up Defective Switch Members of a Senate subcommittee accused General Motors of trying to cover up problems with an ignition switch that is now tied to 13 deaths.
- EXCLUSIVE: Car Repair Scam Targeting Elderly Drivers in Northeast Philadelphia, Bensalem Exclusive surveillance video and new information – police say they have identified the thieves ripping off elderly drivers in a car repair scam.
- General Motors Recalling More Than 300,000 Vans Over Airbag Concerns The recall covers vans from the 2009-2014 model years and includes GMC Savana and Chevrolet Express models.
- Chrysler Plant Outside Detroit That Was Supposed To Close Celebrates Future With New Chrysler 200 When Chrysler filed for bankruptcy, Sterling Heights Assembly was put into “Old Carco, LLC” as a facility that was not deemed worthy of being a part of the new Chrysler. It was an old, dirty plant.