Latest Autos News
- Guide To The 2015 Philadelphia Auto Show The Philadelphia International Auto Show, one of the best auto shows in the country, rolls into town from January 31st through February 8th, bringing with it more than 700 of the latest and greatest models from around the world. ...
- Internationally Popular Small Commercial Vans Catching On Fast As US Work Vehicles A new generation of small commercial vans is growing in popularity here in the US, following a trend long-established overseas.
- Jay Lloyd's Getaway: A Quick Trip Back 100 Years The preservation of a major American institution in a Berks County town celebrated a half-century last week.
- Kia Luxury Car Makes A Bold Play The new luxury performance Kia K900 is unabashed about mimicking the traditional values that have made European luxury sport sedans legendary sellers.
- US Auto Industry Strongest In 11 Years The US auto industry ended 2014 with a 6 percent sales increase and a seasonally adjusted annual sales rate just shy of 17 million units, the best since 2006.
- New Name And New Models For Chrysler The newly re-christened Fiat Chrysler Automobiles – shortened to FCA – is taking the opportunity to position the rest its portfolio for full-line growth.
- Remodeled Buick Lacrosse Challenges Cadillac Smartly restyled, the all wheel drive equipped Buick Lacrosse costing $42,000 gets very close to Cadillac luxury territory.
- US Auto Industry Recalls Soar While the US auto industry is flying high at sales levels not seen since 2003, recalls for potentially fatal faulty parts are at an all-time high.
- Why A Hybrid Car Is A Good Option For Everyone More and more drivers are switching to hybrids, plug-in hybrids and electric vehicles. If you're on the fence about buying a hybrid car, the following benefits will help make your decision easier.
- Subaru Making Good Move For Camden The announcement that Subaru plans to move to Camden’s Gateway District coincides with good business news for the auto maker.