NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News: Watch Live Stream
Latest Autos News
- New Tesla For The Price Of A Prius? Electric Automaker Unveils Tesla Model 3 Sedan For $35,000
- 3 On Your Side: 19 Most Popular Auto Insurance Discounts When was the last time that you shopped around for auto insurance? As 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, if you haven't reviewed your policy in a while, you could be missing out on some valuable discounts.
- Chrysler: Government Timetable Off For Fixing Recalled Jeep SUV's The agency accused Chrysler of moving too slowly to fix up to 2.5 million older Grand Cherokees and Libertys with gas tanks behind the rear axles.
- 3 Separate Accidents On Northeast Extension The cause of three separate accidents that slowed traffic on the Northeast Extension of the Pennsylvania Turnpike Thursday morning remain under investigation.
- Adding A Teen Driver To Your Insurance Leads To 79% Higher Cost By Jim Donovan: Adding a teenage driver to a married couple’s car insurance policy leads to a 79% higher average annual premium, according to a new insuranceQuotes.com report. Teenage males (+92%) are much more expensive to insure than teenage...
- 3 On Your Side: Safest Cars For Teen Drivers A national safety organization has compiled a list of cars that are reasonable in price and reliable in safety. 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan has the details.
- BMW Recalls 1.6M Cars For Air Bag Problem BMW is expanding a recall of its most popular models to fix a growing air bag problem that is hitting much of the auto industry.
- Chrysler Recalls 651,000 SUVs For Mirror Lights The automaker says it knows of three injuries related to this problem...
- Ford Sees Strong Gains In Europe Ford of Europe President says sales are up 6.6 percent in the first half, company on track to make a profit in Europe next year.
- 3 On Your Side: Is Your Car Spying On You? As 3 On Your Side consumer reporter Jim Donovan finds, your car may be spying on you and the information it collects might be used against you.