Latest Autos News
- 2015 Hyundai Sonata A Shining Sedan The new 2015 Hyundai Sonata kicks peel-out gravel in the face of auto wags who declare the demise of the sedan in the face of waves of new SUVs and ever popular small cars.
- Nissan's Drive To Be Stylish Pays Off Nissan has been trailing its rival Honda for a quarter century, but it's now poised to take the number two US import spot.
- Ford Getting Ready For An Important New Truck [VIDEO] The new Ford F-150 is coming, and the motor company is using 1100 18-wheelers to move parts for a new body shop.
- New Corvette Feature Keeps An Eye On Valets Now, the new car can tattle on any valet who doesn't take a slow, direct route to a parking space.
- US Safety Agency Offers Online Vehicle Recall Check The U.S. government is offering a free online service for drivers to find out if their vehicles have been recalled but not repaired.
- Spider Webs Force Suzuki To Recall Midsize Cars The automaker says spider webs can clog a fuel vapor vent hose in some 2010 to 2013 Kizashi cars, cutting off air flow.
- Young Car Buyers Want Updated Functionality And Connectivity Noisy, reckless and dangerous hot rods hold less appeal these days for young buyers, who like their cars like their smart phones – cool, intuitive and functional.
- Bentley Flying Spur Boosts Sales Worldwide Luxury carmaker Bentley has seen a 23% sales increase in 2014, despite concerns of economic slowdowns in fast growth markets like China.
- U.S. Auto Loans Soar To Highest In 8 years U.S. auto loans jumped to the highest level in eight years this spring, fueled by a big increase in lending to risky borrowers.
- The Island Destination For Gear Heads There’s a bona fide island getaway for gear heads in the Caribbean nation of Barbados.