Latest Autos News
- Ford Getting Ready For An Important New Truck [VIDEO] The new Ford F-150 is coming, and the motor company is using 1100 18-wheelers to move parts for a new body shop.
- New Corvette Feature Keeps An Eye On Valets Now, the new car can tattle on any valet who doesn't take a slow, direct route to a parking space.
- US Safety Agency Offers Online Vehicle Recall Check The U.S. government is offering a free online service for drivers to find out if their vehicles have been recalled but not repaired.
- Spider Webs Force Suzuki To Recall Midsize Cars The automaker says spider webs can clog a fuel vapor vent hose in some 2010 to 2013 Kizashi cars, cutting off air flow.
- Young Car Buyers Want Updated Functionality And Connectivity Noisy, reckless and dangerous hot rods hold less appeal these days for young buyers, who like their cars like their smart phones – cool, intuitive and functional.
- Bentley Flying Spur Boosts Sales Worldwide Luxury carmaker Bentley has seen a 23% sales increase in 2014, despite concerns of economic slowdowns in fast growth markets like China.
- U.S. Auto Loans Soar To Highest In 8 years U.S. auto loans jumped to the highest level in eight years this spring, fueled by a big increase in lending to risky borrowers.
- The Island Destination For Gear Heads There’s a bona fide island getaway for gear heads in the Caribbean nation of Barbados.
- Cadillac's Challenge To Euro Sport Luxury Cars Is In Full Gear Available in a 2.0 liter Turbo 4 cylinder with a 6-speed manual transmission, the Cadillac ATS couple is an exciting driver’s car that gets decent gas mileage.
- Ford Recalls 83,250 Cars And SUVs Ford is recalling 83,250 vehicles because a faulty part could cause them to lose power or roll away if they're parked.