Latest Autos News
- Hyundai Recalls 883K Sonatas To Fix Gear Shifters Hyundai is recalling its popular Sonata midsize sedan to fix problems with the gear shift levers. The recall covers 883,000 cars from the 2011 through 2014 model years.
- 3 On Your Side: Mixed Results In New Small Car Crash Tests An insurance industry financed research group recently put small cars through new tougher crash tests and as 3 On Your Side Consumer Reporter Jim Donovan finds, the results were mixed.
- US Opens Probe Of Chevrolet Impala Air Bag Performance The probe was opened over an April 2011 car crash that severely injured an elderly man when the passenger air bags didn't deploy.
- Plug-In Car Sales Charging Ahead Plug-In 2014, the premiere electric vehicle conference in the nation, began on Monday at the San Jose Convention Center with those in attendance discussing and debating the future of plug-in cars.
- Small Cars Don't Fare Well In New Crash Tests Only one of 12 vehicles earns "good" rating in Insurance Institute for Highway Safety test.
- NTSB Faults Conrail Training and Procedures in 2012 Paulsboro, NJ Derailment Another factor contributing to consequences following the accident, the NTSB says, was Conrail's failure of to implement and establish emergency response protocols to protect the community from exposure to the vinyl chloride that was released.
- DA: Sixers Legend Charles Barkley Offers To Pay For Funeral Of 3 Children Killed In Carjacking Crash Sixers legend Charles Barkley is offering to pay the funeral expenses of three young siblings who died tragically in a hit and run crash in North Philadelphia.
- Overturned Food Truck Snarling Traffic On SB I-95 Towards Vine Street Expressway An overturned car is creating a traffic nightmare for drivers trying to make their way into downtown Philadelphia.
- Crash Causes Car To Overturn In Hunting Park, 1 Injured A car overturned following a crash in the Hunting Park section of Philadelphia early Friday morning that sent one man to the hospital.
- Fire Engulfs Corvette On I-95 SB Near Cottman Avenue The incident was reported shortly before 5 p.m. in the southbound lanes of I-95 at Cottman Avenue.