- Police: Suspect On The Loose After Fatally Shooting 6 Family Members In Montgomery County (20)
- President Obama Thanks Troops At New Jersey Military Base (16)
- Caller ID Scammers Could Face Fines In New Jersey (16)
- Triple Shooting Reported In Glenolden (15)
- New Survey Takes A Look At What Makes Local College Students Stick Around After Graduation (10)
- Photo Posted To Paramedic’s Instagram Account Prompts Outrage (10)
- AP: Casino Union Defies Deadline In Taj Mahal Showdown (9)
- Winter Has Officially Arrived
- Penn State Professor: Stephen Colbert Enabled Liberals To Feel Patriotic
- R’Nel: ‘Don’t Worry, Be Happy’
- Is A Christmas Eve Storm On The Way?
- Blogger Shares Her Experiences With Life, Love, Fitness And Motherhood In The City Of Brotherly Love
- Weather: Sunny Wednesday, Christmas Spoilers
- Showers Tonight, Then A Mild Wednesday
- Fog Will Give Way To Wet Weather Tuesday
- Clouds And Showers Return
- Sen. Toomey Defends Voting For Cromnibus Bill
Latest Philly Audio
Law Professor Says Obama Issuing Executive Order That Will Stop Deportation Of Many Undocumented Immigrants Is ‘Well Within The Law’
Somin told Rich Zeoli on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT that every Presidential administration prioritizes laws based on their political agenda, and in doing so, this order from the President is not the extreme overstep that his Republican opponents claim.
La Salle Executive Director Of Admissions On Applicants: ‘I Think Students Are Harder On Themselves Than Colleges Are’
La Salle Executive Director of Admissions, Jim Plunkett talked with WPHT midday host about admission process from the collegiate perspective and gives some tips for high school juniors, seniors, and college transfers.
Charles “Chip” Hummer III, M.D. told WPHT morning host Chris Stigall that the Medicare system is flawed and needs to be strengthened.
Montgomery Co. DA On 2005 Allegations Against Cosby: Even If Everything The Victim Said Was True, There Still Wasn’t Enough To Go With
Then Montgomery County District Attorney and now Commissioner Bruce Castor talked with WPHT host Dom Giordano about why he did not file charges against Cosby even though he felt that the comedian was guilty.
Former Judge and political analyst Andrew Napolitano voiced his opposition to President Obama’s executive order dealing with the status of undocumented immigrants.
This week, Hadas Kuznits reports on a West Coast cuisine coming East, an opportunity for a free snack during your holiday shopping spree, and a new Philadelphia restaurant where “no tipping” is their watchword.
Thousands of “Santas” will flood the streets of Philadelphia for the 18th year on December 13th.
Standardized tests like the PSSAs and now, the Keystone exams, are a major measure of student performance in Pennsylvania. But Philadelphia teachers union president Jerry Jordan told a Council hearing that they haven’t helped.
The Philadelphia Charity Ball takes place November 29th at the Bellevue in Center City.
The earliest alleged victim of rape by Bill Cosby is speaking out publicly 45 years after she alleged the events occurred.
KYW Newsradio social media editor Melony Roy reports daily on what’s trending around the region and the world.
KYW Newsradio 1060–11/18/2014
Lt. Governor Peter Kinder told WPHT morning host Chris Stigall that he supports that decision.
Michael Grant, commonly known as “Philly Jesus,” and his lawyer, Charles Gibbs, talked with WPHT host Dom Giordano about his ordeal over the weekend with police in LOVE Park.
Michael Grant, also known as ‘Philly Jesus’ was arrested over the weekend for disorderly conduct and failure to disperse, but his lawyer, Charles Gibbs told WPHT morning host Chris Stigall that he feels that the Philadelphia Police are “trying to crucify” Grant for spreading his faith