- All-Female ‘Ghostbusters’ Cast Announced (22)
- Sources: Probe Into On-Duty Sex In Philadelphia Fire Department (11)
- 3 Injured In Partial Roof Collapse At Lululemon In Center City (8)
- Southwest Philadelphia Church Burglarized For Second Time In A Month (5)
- Commuters Deal With Another Round Of Winter Weather (4)
- Philadelphia Public And Archdiocesan Schools Closed Tuesday, Transit Affected Throughout Region (4)
- Philadelphia City Council Candidate Hijacks Domain Names To Steer Voters From His Opponent (4)
- Weather: Frigid Air Before Sunday Snow
- Blog: FREE Coffee Offer From Chick-fil-A
- Trust, But Verify: Nearly Impossible
- Wind, Cold & Snow This Weekend
- Blog: NJ Settles With Business That Offered Bogus Auto Warranties
- Classmate and Cornell Law Professor Says Immigration Issue ‘Should Be Deal-breaker For Loretta Lynch Appointment’
- Weather: Windy and Cold, But Dry
- Nor’easter Develops Farther East
- Nor’easter Develops Tonight
- Police Sergeant Urges Philadelphians To Remember #NoSavesies When It Comes To Parking
Latest Philly Audio
Former Governor Mike Huckabee talked with WPHT midday host Dom Giordano about his new book, God, Guns, Grits and Gravy
The granddaughter of onetime Eagles’ owner Leonard Tose is grateful for the opportunities that sports gave her in her life, so she’s helping young people benefit from sports programs.
The Curtis Symphony Orchestra will perform Sibelius and Lutoslawski on Sunday, Jan. 25th at Verizon Hall.
The MLS Super Draft returned to the Pennsylvania Convention Center and the KYW Philly Soccer Show recaps it all for you.
Pennsylvania State Representative Mike Vereb, from Montgomery County, told Dom Giordano on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT that Yuengling products have been banned from any of incoming Governor Tom Wolf’s inaugural celebrations.
In her latest report, Hadas tells us about a new barbecue joint in Manayunk, a very special two-cuisine dinner coming this month, and the Center City District’s two-week restaurant festival.
Pendergrass, who grew up in Philadelphia and had a stellar singing career with Philadelphia International Records, was seriously injured in a 1982 crash on Lincoln Drive that left him a quadriplegic.
The Lambertville New Hope Winter Festival is back for an 18th year this month.
Hair O’ the Dog turns 21 years old this Saturday night.
Rep. Daryl Metcalfe (12th district) told WPHT morning host Chris Stigall about his plans to try and impeach Attorney General Kathleen Kane for not fulfilling her responsibilities.
The Philadelphia Museum of Art, usually closed on Mondays, will be open on Monday, January 19th for Martin Luther King Day, and it’s part of a whole weekend of events.
“It features our concert mistress, Miho Saegusa, and Miho is just a tremendous, tremendous artist,” explains Executive Director Janelle McCoy.
Bill Donahue, President of the Catholic League talks with WPHT midday host Dom Giordano about why Muslims have a right to be angered by the Charlie Hebdo cartoons of Mohammed.
KYW Newsradio social media editor Melony Roy reports daily on what’s trending around the region and the world.