- Taney’s Wide Baseball Family Prepares To Root Team at Little League Semifinals (10)
- National Park Service Bans Drones From Flying Over Appalachian Trail (8)
- Investigation Continues After Homeowner Opens Fire On Alleged Thief In Frankford (6)
- City Releases Taney Dragons Parade Details (6)
- Cops: Intoxicated Man Let Nephew, 8, Steer Moving Car In Upper Darby (6)
- Caught On Tape: Violent, Unprovoked Attack Inside Frankford Business (5)
- Health Advocates Call For More Information About Marcellus Shale Fracking (5)
- Warm Wednesday: Heat & Humidity Remind Us It’s Still August
- Dom Giordano: Military Equipment For Police Departments
- Late August Warm-Up Continues
- Above Average Temperatures Return This Week
- Sunny Stretch, Warming Up
- WEATHER BLOG: Viewer Put In Time Out
- The Sunshine Returns
- Great Weather Payback Coming
- Blog: Sprint Offers New $60 Unlimited Plan
- WI Congressman And Former VP Candidate Paul Ryan Speaks About New Book On 1210 WPHT
Latest Philly Audio
Company founder and artistic director Kun-Yang Lin started the group in New York, but moved it to Philadelphia after falling in love with the city.
Multi-platinum selling artist Josh Groban makes his Mann Center debut on August 27th with The Chamber Orchestra of Philadelphia.
Hear Philly: The Shore Thing – Mardi Gras AC, Armed Forces Salute and The Largest East Coast Air Show
A few days after Blake Shelton performs a free concert on the Atlantic City beach, Jeff Guaracino with the Atlantic City Alliance says another big name in the music industry will do the same to kick off August.
A long-standing tradition in Cape May is in full swing.
August in Ocean City is full of many of the town’s signature events.
Dom Giordano talked to Congressman Chris Smith from New Jersey’s Fourth District about the Ebola crisis and why it is a threat Americans need to worry about.
Dick Morris and Gary R’Nel spoke author Mordechai Ben Menachem on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT about an alleged plot by Hamas to build tunnels into Jewish settlements from which to launch attacks.
Dick Morris and Gary R’Nel spoke with Donald Trump on 1210 WPHT about his lawsuit to get his name removed from the Trump Plaza and Trump Taj Majal in Atlantic City
Stigall On Phila. Public School System: ‘There Is Always A Budget Gap And Never A Discussion As To Why’
Chris Stigall criticized School Reform Commission Superintendent William Hite and Mayor Nutter for not being satisfied with Governor Corbett’s decision to extend money to Philadelphia schools
KYW’s Hadas Kuznits reports on a new restaurant in center city that’s proud of its hummus, a smartphone app to make your shopping trips easier, and the next “Night Market” street fair, in West Philly.
Conspiracy Theorist Joins Dick Morris And Gary R’Nel And Shares Views On Ebola Outbreak, Claims It Could Be Airborne
Paul Joseph Watson, editor of infowars.com, said the Center for Disease Control is aware of many cases of individuals who could have Ebola but is hesitant to release the information to the public.
Chris Stigall and Dom Giordano talked to Chaka Fattah, Jr., the son of Philadelphia Congressman Chaka Fattah, about his indictment on charges of fraud and tax evasion on Talk Radio 1210 WPHT.
Philadelphia Union goalkeeper Zac MacMath is seeing his starting job slip away, with the signing of Algerian netminder Raïs M’Bohli.
Dom Giordano spoke with Dr. Donald Hattier of the Indian River School District School Board in Sussex County, Delaware about the influx of immigrants that need to be incorporated into the district for the upcoming school year.