KYW Medical Reports (Sponsored)
Latest KYW Medical Reports
- Impact Of Cyber Attacks On Hospitals Cyber attacks are becoming much more common throughout the world and we are seeing the issues in medicine as well.
- Pneumonia, Sepsis Associated With Increased Risk Of Heart Disease, Report A new report in the European Journal of Preventive Cardiology suggests people who are hospitalized for pneumonia or sepsis have a six time higher risk of heart disease incidence in the following year.
- More Health Benefits Of Mediterranean Diet A new report in the American Journal of Gastroenterology has found that the Mediterranean diet is also associated with lower risks of gallbladder surgery.
- Blood Pressure Fluctuation Linked To Increased Risk Of Dementia, Study Finds According to a report in the Journal Circulation, one of the most common causes of dementia other than Alzheimer's is cardiovascular.
- Vaccines Important In Prevention Of Ear Infections According to a new report in the Journal of Pediatrics, vaccines have played a very important role in the decline in the incidence of ear infections in children over the past 30 years.
Latest News from Independence Blue Cross SPONSORED CONTENT
- Ice-Skating Benefits Sponsor Provided Content EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT BLUE CROSS RIVERRINK WINTERFEST 2015-2016 PHILADELPHIA, PA (November 4, 2015): The Delaware River Waterfront Corporation (DRWC) has teamed up with great Philadelphia partners:...
- Philly Bike Share Program Shifts Into Gear Philly's bike share program officially gets rolling this afternoon.
- March is Colorectal Cancer Awareness Month Sponsored Content Independence Blue Cross joins nearly 200 local and national organizations to increase colorectal cancer screening rates across the country PHILADELPHIA, March 23, 2015 – Independence Blue Cross (Independence) announced today...