NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News
CBS Local Audio Roadshow
See who’s on today and find your favorite shows and Audio Roadshow clips from the archive.
Download Audio Roadshow, the new FREE mobile app that brings talk radio fans one step closer to the studio. Get it Now
Best Listener Audio Submissions
- Which former Philadelphia sports figure will you miss the most?View Results
Patrick Chung3 %Andrew Bynum5 %Ilya Bryzgalov37 %Chris Wheeler55 %
- Yesterday, the Eagles signed safety Malcolm Jenkins to a three year deal worth $16.5 million. The Saints, the team that let Jenkins go, signed safety Jairus Byrd to a six year deal worth $54 million ($28 million guaranteed). Are you disappointed the Eagles didn't get Byrd?
- The Flyers lost 2-1 against the Devils last night, on a controversial ending, in which a late goal was disallowed.
- The Phillies lost 9-1 yesterday as they continue to struggle through Spring Training.
- Over the last ten years, who is the least popular Philly sports figure?
- Twitter: @WIPMorningShow Facebook: Facebook.com/WIPMorningShow Call: 888-729-9494
- 7:50am - The Eagles have signed safety Chris Maragos to a three year deal, worth $4 million.
- 9:00am - Cole Hamels threw a bullpen session this morning. Pitching coach Bob McClure said it went well.
Jeff McLane Philadelphia Inquirer
Julie Dorenbos and Susie Celek
Geoff Mosher CSNPhilly.com