NOW LIVE: Eyewitness News At Noon
CBS Local Audio Roadshow
See who’s on today and find your favorite shows and Audio Roadshow clips from the archive.
Download Audio Roadshow, the new FREE mobile app that brings talk radio fans one step closer to the studio. Get it Now
Best Listener Audio Submissions
- When will Andrew Bynum play his first game as a Sixer?View Results
Before January 1st9 %Sometime in January47 %February - April18 %Never25 %
- Yesterday we were told Andrew Bynum will not practice until around December 10th, and might not be ready to play until January.
- The Sixers suffered a 105-96 loss at home against the Bucks last night, falling to 4-3 on the season.
- Michael Vick has a "significant" concussion, and all signs point to Nick Foles getting the start on Sunday at Washington.
- We are looking for the things that you do that make you feel like a MAN the most. 888-729-9494.
Bob Cooney Philadelphia Daily News