Anthony Gargano & Glen Macnow
Anthony Gargano mans the highly rated afternoon show with Glen Macnow. A former sportswriter for the New York Post and Philadelphia Inquirer, specializing in national in-depth features and profiles, Anthony has also written two books, The Great Philadelphia Fan Book and A Sunday Pilgrimage. He contributes to several magazines and was named in the 2000 Great Sportwriters book.
Glen Macnow is a former writer for the Philadelphia Inquirer and was recognized in 1993 as “The Best Sportswriter in Philadelphia” by Philadelphia Magazine. He has written three top-selling Philadelphia sports books during his time on WIP, co-authoring The Great Philadelphia Fan Book with Anthony Gargano, he co-authored The Great Philadelphia Sports Debate with Angelo Cataldi and he co-authored The Great Book of Philadelphia Sports Lists with Big Daddy Graham.
- Analysis: Consequences Of A World Without Newspapers
- Annual Bike Ride Raises Funds To Preserve Land In Chester County
- Bala Cynwyd Library To Official Open Doors After Renovation
- Author Looks At Meaning Of Being Disabled, Strength Of Conviction
- Positively Philadelphia: A Brooklyn Flea Market Hops To Philadelphia