Upper Darby Family Nearly Killed By Carbon Monoxide

UPPER DARBY, Pa. (CBS) – A family in Upper Darby is lucky to be alive after a carbon monoxide leak nearly killed three people.

Upper Darby fire officials say a clogged chimney pipe on the family heater is likely to blame for extreme levels of the “odorless gas” throughout the home on Sellers Avenue.

When paramedics arrived, three adults were found unresponsive and taken to area hospitals for treatment.

The home did not have a carbon monoxide detector.

Comments

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

More From CBS Philly

Latest Forecast
Weather App
Latest Videos

Watch & Listen LIVE