By Charlotte Huffman

PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — A 15-year-old girl from Philadelphia says she was attacked by a security officer for recording an arrest with her iPhone and the incident was caught on tape.

Anaiah Isaac attended a Live Nation concert at the Susquehanna Bank Center in Camden on Friday, August 21, 2015.

During the concert, Isaac went to the concessions area where she says she saw security officers trying to subdue a man.

“They threw him on the ground then got on top of him. Four officers on top of one man and everyone was just shocked,” said Isaac.

That’s when Anaiah began recording the incident on her phone from a distance.

Her iPhone video shows one of the security officers charging at Isaac after noticing she is recording. Meanwhile Isaac is heard screaming “give me my cell back” and “call my mom.”

“I was just confused and scared.  He said don’t record this and then immediately he got up and charged at me, hit me in the mouth, and took my phone.  And my mouth was bleeding because I have braces,” said Isaac.

“She was visibly terrified,” said Tenisha McDowell who did not know Isaac but saw it happen.

“Whatever he was doing to that young guy must have been wrong and he knew that so he didn’t want anybody videotaping,” said McDowell.

“I felt helpless. Security officers are supposed to help people,” said Isaac.

According to Isaac, two officers dragged her to the security office and deleted the video from her iPhone.

After being released from the office, Isaac was able to recover the video from her iPhone’s “recently deleted” folder.

“I was petrified for my daughter,” said Maxine Isaac after learning of the incident.

Isaac says her daughter was held for two hours and she never received a phone call.

“She’s only 15. He had no right to attack her let alone take her phone so I want to press charges,” she said.

Maxine Isaac contacted the I-Team when National Event Services, Inc. which employs the security officer would not turn over the name of the officer’s name, which she was told she needed in order to press charges.

CBS3 made more than a dozen phone calls to the National Event Services, as well as Live Nation and the Susquehanna Bank Center.

When those calls were not returned, CBS3 made a visit to the Susquehanna Bank Center where the company maintains an office.

But upon arrival, the doors were immediately locked.

“I just want those involved to be held responsible and accountable for their actions,” Maxine Isaac said.

The Camden County Sheriff’s Office says they have launched an investigation into Isaac’s allegations.

More From CBS Philly

Latest Videos
Latest Forecast

Watch & Listen LIVE