EDGEWATER PARK, N.J., (CBS) — Police are investigating after they say a pedestrian was struck and killed in Burlington County, New Jersey.
The incident was reported shortly before 9:30 p.m. Wednesday at Route 130 and Cooper Street in Edgewater Park.
Police say the victim was crossing the street when she was struck by one vehicle and then another. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Route 130 southbound was closed while an investigation was conducted.
On Thursday afternoon, police identified the victim. Fifty-year-old Sheila R. Coleman-Oatman, of Edgewater, was killed in the crash.
No charges have been filed by either of the two cars involved in the accident. Anyone with information should call police.
You may also be interested in:
- Video Captures Apparent Hammer Attack In Port Richmond
- Former Upper Darby Township Employee Accused Of Embezzling Over $200,000
- Man Charged With Dozens Of Sex Crimes Against Multiple Young Children
- Study: 1 In 4 People Have Yet To See Iconic Landmarks In Their Own City
- Coast Guard Suspends Search For Missing Man In Connection With Boat Crash On Delaware River