PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Three people have been charged with sex trafficking in Philadelphia.
Officials say the three ran a striptease club and brothel they called “Passionate Touch” in the Cathedral Park section of the city between May 2009 and August 2013.
Thirty-three-year-old Kevino Graham reportedly ran the club while 38-year-old Brian Wright collected the money.
Twenty-four-year-old Renato Teixeira reportedly recruited the women to work for the club and posted prostitution advertisements featuring them.
Officials also say the three engaged in acts of force, threats, fraud and coercion to get the females to engage in prostitution.
If convicted, each faces a mandatory minimum term of 15 years in prison with a maximum possible sentence of life in prison.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- ‘I’ve Been Praying For This’: Fans Overjoyed After Meek Mill’s Prison Release
- Police: Villanova Official Killed By Lover’s Wife In Radnor Murder-Suicide
- Sources: Officials Believe Point Breeze House Collapsed, Didn’t Explode
- Many High-Profile Supporters Spoke On Meek Mill’s Behalf
- 98-Year-Old Man Spends His Birthday Becoming A Construction Worker