By John McDevitt
NEW HOPE, Pa. (CBS) — A study is being conducting regarding the future of a new public transit system in the Borough of New Hope.
You have until November 28th to fill out an online survey. It asks questions dealing with things like how often do you visit New Hope’s business district? What is your the purpose and mode of transportation?
The information will be compiled to help the borough and The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation investigate the feasibility of establishing a new public transit service.
Erin Waters-Trasatt, a spokeswoman for PennDOT, says “Some of the more likely options would be vans or bus services, but we would determine any additional service based on literally what the public will be telling us.”
For information on the survey, click here.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 1 Missing, 4 Rescued After Boat Hits Wake On Delaware River, Coast Guard Says
- Robert Indiana, Artist Known For LOVE Sculpture, Dies At 89
- Middle Township Police: Man Arrested After Marijuana Is Found In Daughter’s Book Bag
- Marple Township Residents Fired Up Over Proposed Redevelopment Of Don Guanella School
- ‘Water Is Water’: Recycled Wastewater Scores The Same As Bottled Water, Study Reveals