By Steve Beck
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Philadelphia Police are searching for a man who stabbed a McDonald’s employee after an argument over the store’s closing time.
The entire altercation was caught on the store’s surveillance cameras.
WATCH: Surveillance Video
The incident happened at about 11 p.m. on November 3rd inside the McDonald’s Restaurant located at 2851 Grays Ferry Avenue.
The suspect and a companion were eating inside the restaurant when they were told the dining area was closing and they were asked to leave.
The suspect became irate and began to argue with several employees.
The suspect then followed one of the employees outside and continued to argue.
When the employee began to walk away from the suspect, the suspect stabbed the employee in the back and then chased him through the parking lot.
The employee was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he was treated for his injuries.
The suspect fled from the scene and remains on the loose.
Anyone with information on the suspect is urged to call 911 or 215.686.TIPS.
You May Also Be Interested In:
- Mayor Jim Kenney Speaks At Unveiling Of New Civil War Memorial
- Queen Elizabeth II Celebrates Her 92nd Birthday
- Dutch Town’s Bell Tower Plays Avicii Songs As A Tribute To The Late Swedish Artist
- ATF Recovers Explosives Stolen From Worksite In Lancaster County
- NASA Shares Stunning Images To Celebrate Hubble’s 28th Birthday