PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a shooting overnight that wounded a man in North Philadelphia.
It happened early Sunday morning near Rising Sun Avenue and West Tioga Street.
Police say an 18-year-old man was shot once in the head, but managed to get himself to Temple University Hospital where he was listed in stable condition.
There have been no arrests and no weapon was recovered.
The identity of the victim was not immediately released.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Taking Strides For Autism: Thousands Participate In 10th Annual Run-Walk In Sea Isle
- Philadelphia Fire Engine Gets Stuck In Massive Hole On Kensington Street
- Penn State’s THON Raises Over $10 Million In Fight Against Pediatric Cancer: ‘It’s Amazing’
- Police: Shooting Leaves 1 Injured In Bensalem Township
- GameChangers: Ask Lupus, Changing The Game By Raising Awareness