PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a shooting overnight that wounded a man in North Philadelphia.
It happened early Sunday morning near Rising Sun Avenue and West Tioga Street.
Police say an 18-year-old man was shot once in the head, but managed to get himself to Temple University Hospital where he was listed in stable condition.
There have been no arrests and no weapon was recovered.
The identity of the victim was not immediately released.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Wolf Says $180M Will Fill Potholes, Fix Other Winter Effects
- Man Shot During Attempted Robbery In Germantown
- Local Man, Company Helping Keep The Philadelphia Korean War Memorial Shining Bright
- Eastbound Lanes Reopen On Route 422 In Montgomery County After Multi-Vehicle Crash
- Police: Driver Found Dead After Crashing Into Several Parked Vehicles In South Philly