UPPER CHICHESTER, Pa., (CBS) — Police are investigating after a pedestrian was reportedly struck by a vehicle in Upper Chichester, Delaware County.
The incident was reported around 7:15 p.m. Tuesday at the 500 block of Conchester Highway.
Authorities tell CBS 3 Eyewitness News the person was taken to a local hospital. There is no word on the person’s condition at this time.
Police are reportedly investigating the incident as a hit-and-run.
Further details were not immediately available.
Stay with CBSPhilly.com for the latest on this developing story.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Police Investigate Deadly Shooting In Southwest Philadelphia
- After His Son Died In Crash, Dad Takes Girlfriend To Prom
- Building Partially Collapses In West Mount Airy
- 1 Missing, 4 Rescued After Boat Hits Wake On Delaware River, Coast Guard Says
- 16 Displaced After Fire At Bucks County Historic Richlandtown Inn