PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Philadelphia Police say one person is hospitalized following a shooting in Northern Liberties.
It happened around 8:50 p.m. Friday at 7th Street and Fairmount Avenue.
Police say a male, possibly in his teens, was shot once in the lower back. He was taken to Hahnemann University Hospital where police say he is listed in critical but stable condition.
So far, no arrests have been made.
Police continue to investigate.
Must Read Today’s Top Stories
- Michigan Quadruplets Celebrate Graduating Top In Class
- Police: 2 Men In Custody After Attempted Armed Robbery In Southwest Philadelphia
- Lava Gushes Into Sea And Spews New Danger In Hawaii
- Philadelphia Resident, Rose Cohen Zoll, Celebrates 100th Birthday
- Cherry Hill East Principal Apologizes, Calls Prom Ticket Slogan ‘Insensitive And Irresponsible’