WILMINGTON, Del. (CBS) – Police in Delaware say they’ve arrested three people on drugs and weapons charges, including a 64-year-old man.
On Oct. 23, 2014 around 6:30 p.m., members of the Drug, Vice and Organized Crime Division of the Wilmington Police Department executed a search warrant in the 900 block of E 17th Street.
Inside the residence, they found a .357 caliber Taurus “Magnum” handgun, 22.2 grams of crack-cocaine, 23 grams of marijuana, a digital scale, numerous boxes of ammunition and $460 in suspected drug money.
Police arrested Amir Watson, 29; Donald Williams, 20; and Larry Horsey, 64, all of Wilmington.
Horsey is facing numerous drug and weapon charges, Watson was charged with Possession With the Intent to Deliver Crack-Cocaine, and Williams with Possession of Marijuana.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police Investigate Deadly Shooting In Southwest Philadelphia
- After His Son Died In Crash, Dad Takes Girlfriend To Prom
- Building Partially Collapses In West Mount Airy
- 1 Missing, 4 Rescued After Boat Hits Wake On Delaware River, Coast Guard Says
- 16 Displaced After Fire At Bucks County Historic Richlandtown Inn