PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — Police are investigating a deadly shooting overnight in North Philadelphia.
It happened around 12:30 a.m. Saturday at 25th and Nicholas Streets.
Police say officers responded to a report of a shooting and found the victim, a 28-year-old man, in a car near the intersection. He had been shot multiple times in the chest and upper torso.
He was taken to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead a short time later.
Police say they have no victims or motive.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- Wolf Says $180M Will Fill Potholes, Fix Other Winter Effects
- Man Shot During Attempted Robbery In Germantown
- Local Man, Company Helping Keep The Philadelphia Korean War Memorial Shining Bright
- Eastbound Lanes Reopen On Route 422 In Montgomery County After Multi-Vehicle Crash
- Police: Driver Found Dead After Crashing Into Several Parked Vehicles In South Philly