By Kathy Orr
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) — The next two days will be pleasant. Thursday will feature a mix of sun and clouds, with a seasonable high of 72 degrees. Friday will be a mostly sunny day, with highs in the lower 70s, as well.
After that, the forecast goes “downhill” a bit.
Saturday morning a strong cold front will pass through our area, bringing rain and breezy conditions. The rain will begin during the early morning hours of Saturday, through early Saturday afternoon. Most of us will see some sunshine before sunset. Then temperatures begin to drop.
Lows Sunday morning will struggle to escape the 40s, and highs that day will only rebound into the lower 60s. Good “Football weather” though, as the Eagles take on St. Louis at 1pm Sunday. Bring out the layers!
You may also be interested in:
- Philly Sports Fans Will Get A Treat This Weekend
- Diamondbacks Power Past Phillies 8-2
- What’s Wrong In Thinking The Sixers Can Win It All Now
- Giants Fans Clamor For Saquon Barkley, Show Love For Penn State Running Back In Parody Video
- Birds Play-By-Play Legend Merrill Reese All Smiles At Eagles Super Bowl Ring Sizing Day