By Kate Bilo
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) –– It’s been a superb stretch of September sunshine so far this week, with only one little blip on the radar in the form of morning rain on Tuesday. And it looks like the sunshine remains constant through the next few days even as the thermometer goes up and down a bit!
Thursday will be pleasantly mild, with a high of 76, but then a cool front slips through at night, knocking the temperatures back again for Friday, when the high will struggle to get to the low 70’s.
But it’s a rapid warming over the weekend, as highs scrabble right back into the upper 70’s on Saturday and then into the 80’s on Sunday! A great day to sneak in one last pool trip, perhaps?
Monday will bring the threat for showers and storms along yet another cold front, and then the cool air will be replenished in it’s wake starting on Tuesday, the first full day of fall.
Fall officially begins Monday night at 10:29 p.m., the time of the autumnal equinox! But at least on Friday, it’ll feel like it’s already here.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 9-Year-Old Asks For Stuffed Animal Donations Instead Of Birthday Presents
- A Woman Chases Down A Wallet Thief — And Then Buys Him Coffee
- KFC Apologizes For Chicken Shortage With A Hilarious Hidden Message
- HBO Biopic Starring Al Pacino As Penn State’s Joe Paterno Premieres April 7
- Fashion House Selling Luxury Plastic Bag For Hundreds Of Dollars