MAYS LANDING, N.J. (CBS) — Atlantic Cape Community College evacuated all campuses Friday afternoon due to a bomb threat.
Police also said later that they’d made an arrest in connection to the scare.
According to a statement on the school’s website, all campuses were evacuated and all classes and activities were canceled for the remainder of the day around 1:30 p.m.
Later, Hamilton Township Police released a press release stating that the threat had been discovered posted on Twitter. They also said they’d arrested 23-year-old Sergio Feliciano, of Vineland, for the incident.
Feliciano was charged with Causing False Public Alarm (3rd degree) and Terroristic Threats (3rd degree).
Must Read Today’s Top Talkers:
- Record-setting Astronaut Peggy Whitson Retires; Spent 665 Days In Space During 32 Year Career
- Study Expects $15.3 Billion Dollars To Be Spent On Father’s Day
- Father’s Day Run Raised Money For Sidney Kimmel Center’s Prostate Cancer Program
- Authorities Investigate Hit-And-Run On Native American Reservation Involving Border Patrol
- 5-Alarm Inferno Injures 20 Firefighters On Staten Island