HAMILTON Twp., N.J., (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Hamilton Township, Mercer County.
The incident was reported shortly before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at an apartment complex in the 1200 block of Silver Court.
Police say the shooting victim suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the victim.
You may also be interested in:
- VIDEO: Mouse Found Crawling In Bag Of Wendy’s Hamburger Buns
- ‘Incredibles 2’ Is Huge Hit But Now Comes With A Warning
- Crews In Medford Rescue Horse Stuck In Mud
- Warner Bros. Cracking Down On Harry Potter Festivals As Chestnut Hill Can No Longer Use Name
- Extreme Heat Sets Off Dangerous Conditions This Afternoon