Police Respond To Report Of Shooting In Hamilton Township
HAMILTON Twp., N.J., (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Hamilton Township, Mercer County.
The incident was reported shortly before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at an apartment complex in the 1200 block of Silver Court.
Police say the shooting victim suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the victim.
You may also be interested in:
- Environmentalists Sue Over Six Flags Great Adventure Solar Farm Plans
- Firefighters Battling 3-Alarm Blaze In Set Of Rowhomes In Reading
- Consumers Plan To Spend More On Mom This Mother’s Day
- Family Of Hit And Run Victim Returns To The Scene, Looking For Information
- On The 50th Anniversary Of U.S. Ground Troops Landing In Vietnam, A Philadelphia Veteran Remembers