Police Respond To Report Of Shooting In Hamilton Township
HAMILTON Twp., N.J., (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Hamilton Township, Mercer County.
The incident was reported shortly before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at an apartment complex in the 1200 block of Silver Court.
Police say the shooting victim suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the victim.
You may also be interested in:
- Officials Looking Into Dog’s Death In Chester County
- New Jersey State Police Adding 200 Patrols For Labor Day Weekend
- Workers Accused Of Alleged Day Care ‘Fight Club’ Plead Not Guilty
- World Reacts To Photo Of Syrian Child
- Officials Release Ticket Information For Pope Francis’ Address At Independence Mall