HAMILTON Twp., N.J., (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Hamilton Township, Mercer County.
The incident was reported shortly before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at an apartment complex in the 1200 block of Silver Court.
Police say the shooting victim suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the victim.
You may also be interested in:
- Small WWII-Era Plane Crashes In Hudson River, Body Found
- Campaign Urging Montco Residents To Use 9-1-1 For Any Response Kicks Off
- South Jersey Mothers Who Lost Sons To Military Conflict Share Their Pain And Hope
- 57-Year-Old Man Stabbed During Robbery Attempt In Philadelphia
- A Five Month Festival Rises From The Ashes This Summer