HAMILTON Twp., N.J., (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Hamilton Township, Mercer County.
The incident was reported shortly before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at an apartment complex in the 1200 block of Silver Court.
Police say the shooting victim suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the victim.
You may also be interested in:
- Ringling Brothers Circus Comes To Town Next Month For Last Time
- Hundreds Of Students To March In Philly For Women’s Rights
- Man Dies After Struggle With Philly Police Officer
- #RaiseTheCat: Sixers Success Spawns A Flurry of Cat Photos
- FBI Investigating Threats to Jewish Centers In 17 States, Including Del.