HAMILTON Twp., N.J., (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Hamilton Township, Mercer County.
The incident was reported shortly before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at an apartment complex in the 1200 block of Silver Court.
Police say the shooting victim suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the victim.
You may also be interested in:
- Black Lives Matter Banner In Front Of Local Church Goes Missing
- Police: 1 Arrested In Connection With Deptford Fire
- School Counselor, Fired For Online Threat, To Be Reinstated
- Lehigh University Student Tests Positive For Zika Virus
- One Step Closer To Driverless Cars As Federal Safety Regulators Weigh In On Google Proposal