Police Respond To Report Of Shooting In Hamilton Township
HAMILTON Twp., N.J., (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Hamilton Township, Mercer County.
The incident was reported shortly before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at an apartment complex in the 1200 block of Silver Court.
Police say the shooting victim suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the victim.
You may also be interested in:
- Pa. Agency Ruling Could Mean Home-Delivered Beer
- Hundreds Gather In Northeast Philadelphia For Rally To Support Police
- Police Files Charges In Alleged False Report During Bradley Stone Search
- Police Deliver Holiday Meals To Families In Camden
- Investigation Underway After Hackers Attack Pine Forge Academy, Demand A Million Dollars