HAMILTON Twp., N.J., (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Hamilton Township, Mercer County.
The incident was reported shortly before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at an apartment complex in the 1200 block of Silver Court.
Police say the shooting victim suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the victim.
You may also be interested in:
- Officials: Woman, 76, Found Killed In Her Home In Newark
- New Jersey Transit: Train Service Suspended After Car Struck At Crossing
- Police: Son Charged In Death Of Father; Body Left On Couch For Weeks
- This Musician Strummed A Guitar During His Own Brain Surgery
- Actor John Heard, Of ‘Home Alone’ Movies, Dies At 72