HAMILTON Twp., N.J., (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Hamilton Township, Mercer County.
The incident was reported shortly before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at an apartment complex in the 1200 block of Silver Court.
Police say the shooting victim suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the victim.
You may also be interested in:
- Prosecutors Want To Call 19 Other Accusers At Cosby Retrial
- Doctor Warns That Being An Eagles Fan Could Be Hazardous To Your Health
- ‘Lots Of Joking And Teasing’: Two New Jersey Rabbis Stand Divided For NFC Championship Game
- Judge: South Jersey Doctor Must Stay In Jail Before Trial On Wife Slaying
- House Votes To Avert Federal Shutdown, Senate Chances Dim