HAMILTON Twp., N.J., (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Hamilton Township, Mercer County.
The incident was reported shortly before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at an apartment complex in the 1200 block of Silver Court.
Police say the shooting victim suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the victim.
You may also be interested in:
- Plane Carrying VP Candidate Mike Pence Skids Off Runway
- How To Get Through Sleep Paralysis Disorder With Less Fear
- Jury Rules In Favor Of Ex-Penn State Coach In Defamation Case, Awarded $7 Million
- Philly Sisters Taking Soulful Sauces National
- Study: Mixing Alcohol With Energy Drinks Similar To Effects Of Cocaine