Police Respond To Report Of Shooting In Hamilton Township
HAMILTON Twp., N.J., (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Hamilton Township, Mercer County.
The incident was reported shortly before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at an apartment complex in the 1200 block of Silver Court.
Police say the shooting victim suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the victim.
You may also be interested in:
- Police: 3 Injured After Car Hits Gas Pump In Port Richmond
- Philadelphia Police Investigating Alleged Fight Involving Two Officers
- Parents Attend Meeting With School Administrators, Health Officials Following NJ 4-Year-Old’s Death
- AP: Another Card System Hack At Supervalu, Albertsons
- Wal-Mart: Tracy Morgan Wasn’t Wearing Seatbelt In Crash