Police Respond To Report Of Shooting In Hamilton Township
HAMILTON Twp., N.J., (CBS) – Police responded to the scene of a shooting in Hamilton Township, Mercer County.
The incident was reported shortly before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday at an apartment complex in the 1200 block of Silver Court.
Police say the shooting victim suffered a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
So far, authorities have not released the identity of the victim.
You may also be interested in:
- New Survey Lists Outrageous Reasons Employees Use When Calling Out Sick
- Biden: ‘A Lot Of People’s Lives Depend On This Election’
- Pennsylvania Dean’s Alibi To Teen Sex Allegations: Funeral
- Suspect Wanted In Terrifying Daylight Carjacking Outside Gas Station In Philadelphia
- 1 Dead, 4 Hurt After Pa. Turnpike Crash