Police: Maintenance Worker Struck By Tractor-Trailer On Pa. Turnpike
KING OF PRUSSIA, Pa. (CBS) – Pennsylvania State Police say a highway maintenance worker was struck by a tractor-trailer on the Pennsylvania Turnpike Eastbound between Valley Forge and Norristown near mile marker 327.
Officials say the victim was struck around 11 a.m. and their injuries appear to be non life-threatening.
The center and right lanes are blocked at this time, but the left lane is getting by. Motorists should expect traffic delays in the area.
Heavy wreckers are on the way to remove the tractor-trailer.
Police and emergency services are on the scene investigating.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Nighttime Lane Restrictions Scheduled On Route 232 In Bucks County
- PennDOT Announces Lane Closures In Delaware County
- Cops: Man Buys Car After Taking $150,000 Left By ATM Workers
- Defendant’s Alibi Witness Admits She Didn’t Leave Work Until After Alleged Craigslist Murder Occurred
- NJ Men Sentenced For Roles In Drug Ring That Spanned Across Continent