Police Arrest Alleged Heroin Dealer In Gloucester Township
GLOUCESTER TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – Police say they arrested a man for dealing heroin in Gloucester Township.
The investigation allegedly began after several residents in the area of Sicklerville Road and Orr Road complained to police about the activity.
Officers responding to the area then saw two suspects believed to be engaged in a drug transaction.
Police recovered four bags of heroin from 38-year-old Vincent Dick’s vehicle. He was taken into custody and charged with Possession of CDS and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia before being released.
Also arrested was 29-yaer-old Alexander Gonzalez, who was reportedly concealing 37 bags of heroin inside his silver Acura.
Gonzalez was charged with Distribution of CDS, Possession of CDS (Heroin), Failure to Surrender CDS to Law Enforcement and Possession of CDS in Motor Vehicle and remanded to the Camden County Correctional Facility.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Police: 1 Dead, 1 Hospitalized In North Philadelphia Shooting
- SEPTA Announces Service Adjustments Due To Winter Storm
- Charges Filed Against Parents Of Infant Attacked By Ferrets In Delaware County
- 150 National Guard Members Activated As Pa. Braces For Overnight Snow
- Harrisburg Man Gets Prison Time For Pipe Bomb Manufacture