GLOUCESTER TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – Police say they arrested a man for dealing heroin in Gloucester Township.
The investigation allegedly began after several residents in the area of Sicklerville Road and Orr Road complained to police about the activity.
Officers responding to the area then saw two suspects believed to be engaged in a drug transaction.
Police recovered four bags of heroin from 38-year-old Vincent Dick’s vehicle. He was taken into custody and charged with Possession of CDS and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia before being released.
Also arrested was 29-yaer-old Alexander Gonzalez, who was reportedly concealing 37 bags of heroin inside his silver Acura.
Gonzalez was charged with Distribution of CDS, Possession of CDS (Heroin), Failure to Surrender CDS to Law Enforcement and Possession of CDS in Motor Vehicle and remanded to the Camden County Correctional Facility.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Cherry Hill East Principal Apologizes, Calls Prom Ticket Slogan ‘Insensitive And Irresponsible’
- Police: Knife Fight Leaves 19-Year-Old Dead In Paulsboro
- Philadelphia Police Issue Warrant For Arrest Of DJ Jarez Coleman
- Meghan Markle’s Bouquet Laid On Grave Of Unknown Warrior
- Phillies Offense Silenced In 5-1 Loss To Cardinals