Police Arrest Alleged Heroin Dealer In Gloucester Township
GLOUCESTER TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – Police say they arrested a man for dealing heroin in Gloucester Township.
The investigation allegedly began after several residents in the area of Sicklerville Road and Orr Road complained to police about the activity.
Officers responding to the area then saw two suspects believed to be engaged in a drug transaction.
Police recovered four bags of heroin from 38-year-old Vincent Dick’s vehicle. He was taken into custody and charged with Possession of CDS and Possession of Drug Paraphernalia before being released.
Also arrested was 29-yaer-old Alexander Gonzalez, who was reportedly concealing 37 bags of heroin inside his silver Acura.
Gonzalez was charged with Distribution of CDS, Possession of CDS (Heroin), Failure to Surrender CDS to Law Enforcement and Possession of CDS in Motor Vehicle and remanded to the Camden County Correctional Facility.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- For Frustrated Philly Drivers, App Puts Parking Valet A Tap Away
- Chris Christie: ‘I’m A Catholic, But I’ve Used Birth Control, And Not Just The Rhythm Method’
- New Jersey’s Top Court OKs Atlantic City Casino Search That Yielded Gun In Room
- Knights Of Columbus Steps Up Efforts To Aid Persecuted Christians In Middle East
- Officials Poised To Declare Success In Ending Veteran Homelessness