1 Taken To Hospital After School Bus Accident In Wynnefield
WYNNEFIELD, Pa. (CBS) – An intersection in Wynnefield was closed after a school bus accident.
The school bus was reportedly involved in a crash with a car around 6:35 a.m. Wednesday at Wynnefield and Parkside avenues.
While students were on the bus, there are no reports of any injuries to them. A 38-year-old male was reportedly taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for neck pain, but it’s not clear which vehicle he was riding in.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Taxi Driver Leads Police On Chase In South Philadelphia; Charged With DUI
- Weekend Box Office Report: Moviegoers Welcome ‘Home’
- Trial Set To Get Underway For Six Former Philly Police Officers Accused Of Corruption
- Quietly Lending a Hand To The Less Fortunate
- City Council Seeks More Input On Franchise Agreements With Comcast