1 Taken To Hospital After School Bus Accident In Wynnefield
WYNNEFIELD, Pa. (CBS) – An intersection in Wynnefield was closed after a school bus accident.
The school bus was reportedly involved in a crash with a car around 6:35 a.m. Wednesday at Wynnefield and Parkside avenues.
While students were on the bus, there are no reports of any injuries to them. A 38-year-old male was reportedly taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for neck pain, but it’s not clear which vehicle he was riding in.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- NJ Man Diagnosed With Lassa Fever Dies After Trip To Liberia
- 2 Suspects Caught On Camera Stealing Batteries From Cars In Rhawnhurst
- Battle Between Stockton, Showboat Heads To Bankruptcy Court
- Are South Philadelphia Sexual Assaults Linked? Police Probe Attacks
- Fire Rips Through Three Vacant Row Homes In Philadelphia