WYNNEFIELD, Pa. (CBS) – An intersection in Wynnefield was closed after a school bus accident.
The school bus was reportedly involved in a crash with a car around 6:35 a.m. Wednesday at Wynnefield and Parkside avenues.
While students were on the bus, there are no reports of any injuries to them. A 38-year-old male was reportedly taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for neck pain, but it’s not clear which vehicle he was riding in.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- 2nd Teen Convicted In Murder Of Man Walking Dog
- With Allergy Season Here, Natural Remedies May Be What You Need
- Two Ways Philly Judicial Candidate Hopes Their Run For Office Is A Game Changer
- Cherry Hill Triplex Plants 50 Trees Around Baseball Field
- Netflix Discovers An Indie-Philly Band To Promote New Series