WYNNEFIELD, Pa. (CBS) – An intersection in Wynnefield was closed after a school bus accident.
The school bus was reportedly involved in a crash with a car around 6:35 a.m. Wednesday at Wynnefield and Parkside avenues.
While students were on the bus, there are no reports of any injuries to them. A 38-year-old male was reportedly taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for neck pain, but it’s not clear which vehicle he was riding in.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Kim Jong Un: ‘Deranged’ Trump Will ‘Pay Dearly’ For Threat
- ‘Hot Single Female’ Sign Gets Hurricane Irma Victim Attention And Help
- Foul Ball Scare Renews Debate Over Protective Netting At Baseball Stadiums
- Senator Casey Leads Rally Against Latest Republican Plan To Repeal Affordable Care Act
- Search For Girl Thought To Be Trapped In Mexico City School Ends With News All Students Accounted For