1 Taken To Hospital After School Bus Accident In Wynnefield
WYNNEFIELD, Pa. (CBS) – An intersection in Wynnefield was closed after a school bus accident.
The school bus was reportedly involved in a crash with a car around 6:35 a.m. Wednesday at Wynnefield and Parkside avenues.
While students were on the bus, there are no reports of any injuries to them. A 38-year-old male was reportedly taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for neck pain, but it’s not clear which vehicle he was riding in.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Pearl Harbor Vet Fulfills Dream To See Phillies Play
- New Jersey Police Seek Man Who Attempted To Lure 6-Year-Old Through Bedroom Window
- Police: Armed Suspect Wanted For Rape Of 3 In Fishtown
- Chester County Hospital Hopes To Take In Confiscated Wine
- Philadelphia Police Continue Effort To Create A Diverse Workforce