WYNNEFIELD, Pa. (CBS) – An intersection in Wynnefield was closed after a school bus accident.
The school bus was reportedly involved in a crash with a car around 6:35 a.m. Wednesday at Wynnefield and Parkside avenues.
While students were on the bus, there are no reports of any injuries to them. A 38-year-old male was reportedly taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for neck pain, but it’s not clear which vehicle he was riding in.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Excessive Heat Across The Region The Next 2 Days
- Police: Woman Steals Cab, Pretends To Be Taxi Driver
- Dream Drives: Free Year-Round Exploration At Scott Arboretum
- Mother Killed In Stabbing, Daughter In Critical Condition In South Philadelphia
- Sen. John McCain Had Aggressive Brain Tumor Surgically Removed