WYNNEFIELD, Pa. (CBS) – An intersection in Wynnefield was closed after a school bus accident.
The school bus was reportedly involved in a crash with a car around 6:35 a.m. Wednesday at Wynnefield and Parkside avenues.
While students were on the bus, there are no reports of any injuries to them. A 38-year-old male was reportedly taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for neck pain, but it’s not clear which vehicle he was riding in.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- In Advance Of Market St. Collapse Civil Case, Lawyers Argue Whether Griffin Campbell Should Testify
- Trump Takes Aim At Christie: ‘New Jerseyans Not Happy!’
- PA For Puerto Rico Join National Coalition To Pressure Lawmakers To Take Action On Island’s Debt Crisis
- Kane To Announce Plans For Next Chapter In Porn Email Saga
- Philly Mural Of Pope Francis Seeks To Break World Record