WYNNEFIELD, Pa. (CBS) – An intersection in Wynnefield was closed after a school bus accident.
The school bus was reportedly involved in a crash with a car around 6:35 a.m. Wednesday at Wynnefield and Parkside avenues.
While students were on the bus, there are no reports of any injuries to them. A 38-year-old male was reportedly taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for neck pain, but it’s not clear which vehicle he was riding in.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Man Accused Of Punching Man With Cerebral Palsy Wanted For Probation Violation
- Philadelphia Elementary School Wraps Up Food Distribution Program
- Philadelphia School Celebrates Police Officer Appreciation Day
- 1 Dead In Helicopter Crash In New Castle, Delaware
- Pennsylvania Mother Accused of Smothering Baby While High, Drunk