WYNNEFIELD, Pa. (CBS) – An intersection in Wynnefield was closed after a school bus accident.
The school bus was reportedly involved in a crash with a car around 6:35 a.m. Wednesday at Wynnefield and Parkside avenues.
While students were on the bus, there are no reports of any injuries to them. A 38-year-old male was reportedly taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for neck pain, but it’s not clear which vehicle he was riding in.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Fifteen Philadelphia Public Schools Receive Special Funding For Art Projects
- Key PA Dem: Republican-Style Budget From Democratic Gov
- Pa Secretary: Unemployment Comp System Wounded, Bleeding
- Heart Health Seminar Held, Spreads Awareness About Lifestyle Improvements
- Muhammad Ali’s Son Detained At Airport: ‘Are You Muslim?’