WYNNEFIELD, Pa. (CBS) – An intersection in Wynnefield was closed after a school bus accident.
The school bus was reportedly involved in a crash with a car around 6:35 a.m. Wednesday at Wynnefield and Parkside avenues.
While students were on the bus, there are no reports of any injuries to them. A 38-year-old male was reportedly taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for neck pain, but it’s not clear which vehicle he was riding in.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Alleged Bot Purge Sparks Outrage From Conservative Twitter Users
- Local Leaders Remember Billy Graham Crusade In Philadelphia
- Dozens Of Students Stage Walkout At New Jersey High School To Raise Gun Violence Awareness
- Multi-Vehicle Accident Shuts Down Northbound Lanes On Northeast Extension For Several Hours
- Police: 3 Suspects Arrested, Charged In Murder Of 26-Year-Old Man