1 Taken To Hospital After School Bus Accident In Wynnefield
WYNNEFIELD, Pa. (CBS) – An intersection in Wynnefield was closed after a school bus accident.
The school bus was reportedly involved in a crash with a car around 6:35 a.m. Wednesday at Wynnefield and Parkside avenues.
While students were on the bus, there are no reports of any injuries to them. A 38-year-old male was reportedly taken to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania for neck pain, but it’s not clear which vehicle he was riding in.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Township Supervisors Vote In Favor Of Moving Forward With Allowing Local Wawa To Sell Beer
- All Lanes Open On Pa. Turnpike EB Following Accident In Bucks County
- Local Little League Receives Generous Donation From Mystery Donor
- Authorities Release Sketch Of Woman Found Dead In South Jersey
- Bridge Tolls About To Increase On Two Spans Across Delaware River