MONROE TOWNSHIP, NJ (CBS) – Police in South Jersey say they’ve arrested two suspects for numerous thefts throughout the state.
The suspects, 28-year-old Daniel M. Baker, of Collings Lakes, and 30-year-old Antonio Quintero, of Hammonton, reportedly committed the crimes over the past four months.
According to police, Baker and Quintero were apprehended after committing a burglary in Pine Hill, NJ.
Each man is charged with 12 counts of Burglary, 12 counts of Theft, 12 counts of Criminal Mischief, 12 counts of Conspiracy and two counts of Criminal Attempt throughout Gloucester, Camden, Atlantic and Burlington Counties. Baker was additionally charged with two counts of Aggravated Assault trying to strike police officers at the time of the arrest.
Property from previous burglaries was recovered during the investigation from various cash for gold and pawn shops and has since been returned to its owners.
Anyone with information on the robberies should call the Monroe Township Police Department at 856-728-9800 ext. 236.
Check Out These Other Stories:
- ADHD Drug Use In Pregnancy Increases Risk Of Heart Defects, Study Finds
- Delaware Officials Announce First Flu-Related Death Of 2017-18 Season
- Gov.-Elect Phil Murphy Names His Pick For New Jersey’s Treasury
- Cosmo DiNardo May Still Face Death Penalty In Bucks County Murders
- Rock Hall 2018 Class: Nina Simone, Bon Jovi, The Moody Blues And More