Police Searching For Missing Juvenile From Montgomery County
SPRINGFIELD, Pa. (CBS) – Police in Springfield, Montgomery County are searching for a missing teen.
Joshua Williams, 16, has been missing since 5:30 a.m. on Sunday, Aug. 31.
Williams is described as a black male who is 5’10”, 190 lbs, with brown hair and brown eyes and a large build.
When Williams was last seen, he was wearing a black t-shirt, black running pants and black backpack.
If you have any information, you’re asked to call police at 215-836-1601.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Rowan Student Shot At Off-Campus Apartment Complex
- Police Officer Injured In Car Crash In West Philadelphia
- Positively Philadelphia: A Small Hotel in Doylestown, Pa.
- Council President Pitches “Super” Idea To Get Universities To Offer More Support To Cash-Strapped Schools
- Archdiocese Of Philadelphia Appeals To Community To Get Behind One Of The Largest Fundraising Campaigns Of The Year