Firefighters Battle Apartment Fire In Cheltenham
PHILADELPHIA (CBS) – Firefighters were on the scene of a blaze inside an apartment building in Cheltenham.
The fire broke out around 10:20 a.m. on Labor Day at Coventry Avenue and Valley Road.
The fire was apparently inside a dryer in the laundry area of the building.
The apartment complex was evacuated and there are no reports of any injuries.
You may also be interested in these stories:
- Facebook Releases Training Course To Combat Lack Of Diversity In Tech Companies
- Philadelphia‘s Immigrant Community Stands Up To Bill Punishing Sanctuary Cities
- Report: It’s Difficult To Find A Nice Apartment In Philly
- Focus On Donald Trump May Be Hurting Other Candidate’s Chances
- Woman Turns Herself In To Authorities In Connection With Fatal Hit And Run